Bath salts and fake weed.

Bath salts and fake weed.

Posted in the Greenville Forum

Needing real help

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 30, 2013
Where the hell do you buy this shit? Apparently my son has been buying it and he won't tell me where he got it, so if anyone could let me know of any stores they sell it, I am going to go tell them not to sell it anymore to him. I am not a cop caller but I will beat their ass if they keep selling it to him. Please help.
buy

Cadiz, KY

#2 Oct 30, 2013
More then likely he is buying it from a friend that is making it or he is making it himself. All you have to do is look on line and you can find all the indigents to make it. All you do is get this spray and put it on marshmallows leafs and let it dry.
MCSO

Russellville, KY

#3 Oct 30, 2013
Needing real help wrote:
Where the hell do you buy this shit? Apparently my son has been buying it and he won't tell me where he got it, so if anyone could let me know of any stores they sell it, I am going to go tell them not to sell it anymore to him. I am not a cop caller but I will beat their ass if they keep selling it to him. Please help.
So let me get this straight. You have no control over your son but you are looking to "beat someone's ass" for selling it. Seems you need to beat your drug addict son's ass.
KLCPB

United States

#4 Oct 31, 2013
MCSO wrote:
<quoted text>So let me get this straight. You have no control over your son but you are looking to "beat someone's ass" for selling it. Seems you need to beat your drug addict son's ass.
Who said she didn't have control over him??? No one!! You can punish your child all you want to but as long as he knows he can get it he will. So I agree with her she should try and stop the person selling it.
hmmmmm

Gracey, KY

#5 Oct 31, 2013
KLCPB wrote:
<quoted text> Who said she didn't have control over him??? No one!! You can punish your child all you want to but as long as he knows he can get it he will. So I agree with her she should try and stop the person selling it.
There will always be another dealer. Parent had better get him some help even if its jail before it is too late. Once he turns 18 they can not make the kid do anything. I would rather my kid be locked up somewhere and hate my guts than to have permanent damage from this crap. Be a parent, not his friend!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Brown is a rat! (Aug '14) 10 min Outsider 39
Rotating trees 19 hr Tree hugger 1
pink slipped trachers? Thu Curious 14
job corp Thu ifurserious 2
Know of any places hiring in the county? Thu UMWA Destroyed co... 22
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) Thu amazed 685
Walk in baptist health (Nov '14) Jul 29 person 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages