First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hey ed

Nashville, TN

#21 Apr 1, 2010
sad but true wrote:
I can not vote for someone that is backing Eddie Perry even if he is young and walks on water.
terry earl is the man for the job.when a person takes a new job they have to learn the ropes and believe me terry will learn them fast. he has my familys votes.
earl for judge

Nashville, TN

#22 Apr 2, 2010
terry will be the next judge and anyone who thinks different is wrong. i was at the barber shop in cc today and was told that earl has as much support in cc as lamb does. i spoke to one of the riches men in the county and he said money is not going to help lamb. terry has been around a long time and has paid his dues. if he looses cc it wont be enough to beat him. my family is voting earl, mcgehee, mayhugh,chapple,troy gibson, joe mitchell.
Nacho Daddy

Greenville, KY

#23 Apr 2, 2010
Hey hey hey wrote:
I would vote Crick. We néed someone new and young. He is a strong Christian and family man who stand for what is right and always will. People are so judgmental
You do know he's not a local boy? He's only been in Muhlenberg Co. for a handful of years - moved here cause his wife is from here.
Hey hey hey

White House, TN

#24 Apr 2, 2010
Nacho Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know he's not a local boy? He's only been in Muhlenberg Co. for a handful of years - moved here cause his wife is from here.
does it really matter if he isn't from here? This is his home now. I think that crick would learn the ropes of district judge real fast. He has many people supporting him.

I'm not here to make anyone mad but I think people should base their votes on something more than who someone is having lunch with and who Is already in office. We Need to vote in someone who is going to stick with the job for many years. Some one young and enthusiastic.
no Earle

Central City, KY

#25 Apr 8, 2010
Clueless in the courtroom wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to anyone who works in the courthouse what kind of job Terry Earle is doing on the bench. They will tell you he is in way over his head and has no clue what's going on. Ask anyone who has had to sit in the courtroom while he fumbles through the files and has to ask the clerks what he's supposed to do. Yea! He has the experience alright!
The only reason he was appointed to the bench was because he was once married to John Stovall's sister.
You are exactly right! He has no clue, none, nada, zilch! The clerks are wanting to move to Circuit, but nobody will switch with them. He asks the Defendant's and their lawyers what to do, he asks the clerks what to do, his secretary, and Darius Russells secretaries! He has to learn the ropes? Are you kidding me? He's been practicing law since the 70's! And on the bench since April! How much damn time does he need? He can't even remember the person he just called. Calls them again before they're out the door! EPO's are a nightmare. Juvenile court is hell! Just look at his ads, NOWHERE does it talk about his experience with criminal law. NOWHERE does it talk about his District Court experience. He barely even knows what people are there for. In fact, with the file right in front of him, he still has to ask why they're there. The courtroom is a joke with him there!
no Earle

Central City, KY

#26 Apr 8, 2010
and yes, the only reason he is there is because Stovall is the Governor's liason, and he's in there with Stovall. You people wanna talk about big money with Lamb. Ring Ring! Answer the clue phone. Earle had that seat months before Wiggins ever left, and the entire courthouse knew it, and dreaded every second of it's coming. Rightfully so!
who ru4

White Plains, KY

#27 Apr 8, 2010
no Earle wrote:
and yes, the only reason he is there is because Stovall is the Governor's liason, and he's in there with Stovall. You people wanna talk about big money with Lamb. Ring Ring! Answer the clue phone. Earle had that seat months before Wiggins ever left, and the entire courthouse knew it, and dreaded every second of it's coming. Rightfully so!
I think you must be for Lamb???
im from so carrollton

White Plains, KY

#28 Apr 17, 2010
i think crick is the best of the lot,hes young,good christian morals,has a down to earth attitude,and if he was having lunch with perry,whats that,ive been in a resturant and someone sat down to talk to me and that dont mean i run with them.earle needs to pick up his sad sorry old bones and go home,he should not have been appointed to that position anyway.gov enor did someone a favor,maybe one of his supporters who always puts on a big feed to show they still control politics in this county. i think people in this county did to shake up the whole lot in the courthouse and get rid of all that mud slinging in the elections and vote the ones in that can run for election on honesty,morals,and j-u-s-t-i-c-e! thats why brian crick is your man.go out and vote for crick for district court judge!!!
Big Stevie

Houston, TX

#29 Apr 17, 2010
I thought Obama "cared about people."
puzzled

Owensboro, KY

#30 Apr 17, 2010
I had a chance to talk to all 3 canidates this week and i still havent made up my mind.--Crick seems to think because he is young that he is the next Brian Wiggins---Lamb seemed cocky and made it a point to stress that he had money people behind him---Earle is more experienced and seems to actually care about people and be down to earth, he also stated that more needs to be done on this drug problem rather then just sticking them in jail and when they come out just go back to what they were doing. at this point i am leaning toward Earle..
The County

Madisonville, KY

#31 Apr 18, 2010
Ehlschide is the man
concerned

United States

#32 Mar 14, 2013
Brian Wiggins -- The perfect YES man. Doesn't make decisions of his own just reads previous decision and agrees!!!!
Justice in KY

United States

#33 Mar 14, 2013
Brian Wiggins, the perfect clone for David Jernigan. We all know about Mr. Jernigan who resigned his judgeship for mysterious reasons and then asked to be appointed Special Judge. Mr. Wiggins was appointed in his place and follows Jernigan's directions on all his cases. Stick to your country music Mr. Wiggins.

Nebo, KY

#34 Mar 26, 2013
Justice in KY wrote:
Brian Wiggins, the perfect clone for David Jernigan. We all know about Mr. Jernigan who resigned his judgeship for mysterious reasons and then asked to be appointed Special Judge. Mr. Wiggins was appointed in his place and follows Jernigan's directions on all his cases. Stick to your country music Mr. Wiggins.
Judge Jernigan did not resign for mysterious reasons. He retired into the Senior Status Judge program. This was a program that was available to ALL JUDGES. By doing so, he was able to receive full compensation, have those years count towards his retirement, and work less than 1/2 of the time. The Senior Status Judge program was ending and he had to either take it or continue working full time for 5 years. I think he made a good decision.
ha

Greenville, KY

#35 Mar 27, 2013
Our whole judicial system is a joke....
Mad Hatter

United States

#36 Mar 29, 2013
ha wrote:
Our whole judicial system is a joke....
Amen
Freeman on the Land

Greenville, KY

#37 Nov 16, 2013
stumped wrote:
I would say it is going to be Earle,because he has the exerience and was appointed over the other 2 to fill Brian Wiggins term and doing a good job and he cares about people ...Brian Crick is young with no experience and is hanging around the wrong crowd..Lamb seems to be snobby to me but has big money people backing him from central city so he will probably take central city..we as the average people should vote for the one we feel will do the job justice as Brian Wiggins did..my vote is for EARLE!!!
It don't matter who you vote for, they ALL WORK A CORPORATION called BLUHORSE CORPORATION, It RUNS ERERYTHING IN KENTUCKY !!Kentucky IS A FREE REPUBLIC that coutracts with BLU-HORSE CORP. TO SUPLY PERSONAL for PUBLIC OFFICES LIKE JUDGES,COPS,COURTHOUSE ENPLOYEES,HOS.,SCHOOLS,PENNYRI LLE SEV.They contract with US all the time, but, you don't even know it..Every thing you think is free is being payed for by your birth certificate,useing your signiture !!
interesting

Greenville, KY

#38 Nov 17, 2013
Freeman on the Land wrote:
<quoted text>It don't matter who you vote for, they ALL WORK A CORPORATION called BLUHORSE CORPORATION, It RUNS ERERYTHING IN KENTUCKY !!Kentucky IS A FREE REPUBLIC that coutracts with BLU-HORSE CORP. TO SUPLY PERSONAL for PUBLIC OFFICES LIKE JUDGES,COPS,COURTHOUSE ENPLOYEES,HOS.,SCHOOLS,PENNYRI LLE SEV.They contract with US all the time, but, you don't even know it..Every thing you think is free is being payed for by your birth certificate,useing your signiture !!
can you link any info about this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Oates 1 hr Chuck Norris 8
Church members 4 hr Myown 10
Shane Gray 15 hr Lady foster 2
Old men 16 hr Fogey 5
Courtney Davis Sat info 11
Keep A Word, Lose A Word (Nov '11) Fri huh 57
Megan bum Feb 24 Lets go to prison 7

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance