Next Last
Muhlenberg Citizen

White Plains, KY

#1 Mar 9, 2010
Who is going to win the District Judge Race? Earle, Lamb, or Crick
stumped

White Plains, KY

#2 Mar 9, 2010
I would say it is going to be Earle,because he has the exerience and was appointed over the other 2 to fill Brian Wiggins term and doing a good job and he cares about people ...Brian Crick is young with no experience and is hanging around the wrong crowd..Lamb seems to be snobby to me but has big money people backing him from central city so he will probably take central city..we as the average people should vote for the one we feel will do the job justice as Brian Wiggins did..my vote is for EARLE!!!
liberal

White Plains, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2010
why fix something that is not broke, Earle is doing a super job and really cares about people and gives them a fighting chance!!!!HE HAS MY VOTE!!!!!
who

Earlington, KY

#4 Mar 9, 2010
stumped wrote:
I would say it is going to be Earle,because he has the exerience and was appointed over the other 2 to fill Brian Wiggins term and doing a good job and he cares about people ...Brian Crick is young with no experience and is hanging around the wrong crowd..Lamb seems to be snobby to me but has big money people backing him from central city so he will probably take central city..we as the average people should vote for the one we feel will do the job justice as Brian Wiggins did..my vote is for EARLE!!!
who's the big money people backing him from Central City?
Clueless in the courtroom

Greenville, KY

#5 Mar 9, 2010
stumped wrote:
Talk to anyone who works in the courthouse what kind of job Terry Earle is doing on the bench. They will tell you he is in way over his head and has no clue what's going on. Ask anyone who has had to sit in the courtroom while he fumbles through the files and has to ask the clerks what he's supposed to do. Yea! He has the experience alright!
The only reason he was appointed to the bench was because he was once married to John Stovall's sister.
liberal

White Plains, KY

#6 Mar 9, 2010
might take a while to learn system but if a new judge was elected he might do the same thing..or not I dont know i am glad it is not me.to (who) i would imagine the lawtons and richeys are backing Lamb.. dont know for sure.
home town grl

Greenville, KY

#7 Mar 10, 2010
EARL!!! Now we just need to get WIGGIANS out of there!!! and Lamb is a sexiest PIG...I would move from this county if that idiot got elected!!!
stumped

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 10, 2010
Lamb is on Eddie Perrys facebook as a supporter..I see this hurting him in the race by being associated with Pancake Perry !!!!
FYI

Greenville, KY

#9 Mar 11, 2010
stumped wrote:
Lamb is on Eddie Perrys facebook as a supporter..I see this hurting him in the race by being associated with Pancake Perry !!!!
He's also on Curtis's as well.
Lamb

Nashville, TN

#10 Mar 13, 2010
if lamb is on perrys facebook he has lost my familys vote and the votes of a whole lot of people. im glad to find this out now ive got to see if its true and if it is ill go for earl and help him all i can. what about it lamb? how can anyone running for office want to be tied to perry? perry is the most unpopular sheriff this county has had.
juror

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 13, 2010
seems like lamb is playing both sides---do we really want someone like this on the judges bench..just wondering because i have not made my mind up between lamb and earle ,,,,crick is off my list after being seen having lunch with Perry !!!
Just a thought

Greenville, KY

#12 Mar 14, 2010
Lamb wrote:
if lamb is on perrys facebook he has lost my familys vote and the votes of a whole lot of people. im glad to find this out now ive got to see if its true and if it is ill go for earl and help him all i can. what about it lamb? how can anyone running for office want to be tied to perry? perry is the most unpopular sheriff this county has had.
With facebook being a relatively new way to campaign, do you think that maybe politicians are checking out other politician's facebooks to see how they are using this new medium? Just a thought. Are there any posts from Lamb on either site? Or did he just join both? That's what makes me think that this doesn't mean anything one way or the other.

Finally, surely you would base your vote on something more substantive than who has signed up to see another politician's facebook account. You may want to ask the courthouse employees about the candidates because they work with all three. That to me would be a better predictor of how someone would be on the bench if elected.
eng prof

Benton, KY

#13 Mar 14, 2010
very true, but you do not have to join ones facebook to check out their activities..dont know much about Lamb but I have seen Crick in action and I was not impressed..Earle is old school awyer with a lot of experience ---will wait to make uo my mind..
ralph

Dunmor, KY

#14 Mar 14, 2010
eng prof wrote:
very true, but you do not have to join ones facebook to check out their activities..dont know much about Lamb but I have seen Crick in action and I was not impressed..Earle is old school awyer with a lot of experience ---will wait to make uo my mind..
are you drunk already?
eng prof

Benton, KY

#15 Mar 14, 2010
not yet but i may work on it !!!
justsayin

United States

#16 Mar 16, 2010
Too bad Ehlschide won't go back on the bench...best of the lot
sad sack

Centertown, KY

#17 Mar 17, 2010
i agree he has busted my chops before but he was fair.he also dont hold grudges after court if you meet him on the street he will at least talk to you !!!
nobody

Dunmor, KY

#18 Mar 17, 2010
Ehlschide is backing Crick, that should tell you something
Hey hey hey

Utica, KY

#19 Apr 1, 2010
I would vote Crick. We néed someone new and young. He is a strong Christian and family man who stand for what is right and always will. People are so judgmental
sad but true

Owensboro, KY

#20 Apr 1, 2010
I can not vote for someone that is backing Eddie Perry even if he is young and walks on water.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Makala Legrand 2 hr Susan Thompson 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 19 hr Dawson Dave 827
Triple a auto Sun Chuck Norris 14
Danielle Colburn (Dec '13) Sat Let it GO 15
Dump brush/tress Sat We was buddies 30
clayton foster Sat Michelle obuma 9
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) Sat Happy Graduate 771

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages