Smh

Madisonville, KY

#21 Apr 4, 2012
People that draws crazy checks cost us money, people that refuse to work and keep having babies cost us money, drug addicts cost us money.....what is your point? I know several overweight people that work, pay their own medical bills and buy their own food! You can't judge all overweight people just like we can't judge all stupid people like you!! Do you draw a crazy check?
Takethestairs

Washington, DC

#22 Apr 4, 2012
I thought we were talking specifically about fat people...... But since you brought it up, I think there should be no checks period. Social Darwinism..... Just like nature intended. Crazy people would taunt the lion, drug addicts would try to steal from the lion, and fat people would be too slow to get away from the lion. Thus making our species like every other...... Stronger in the next line.
Takethestairs

Washington, DC

#23 Apr 4, 2012
No I don't draw a crazy check yet.....but if I have to out up with social parasites ( drug addicts, crazies, and lardasses) very much longer I just might pop a spring and get me one too.
dumdum

Greenville, KY

#24 Apr 5, 2012
ashley wrote:
Who they be??
you are!!
all im say is

Hopkinsville, KY

#25 Apr 7, 2012
takethestairs.....you my pal...are a prophet
I am fat

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Apr 9, 2012
problem?:)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#27 Apr 10, 2012
Takethestairs wrote:
Fat people actually do cost us money. Higher insurance, "handicap parking" for their berserk twinky-ice cream gland problem........"i need to park closer cause i cant stop eating.....wah-wah". Amongst a "ton" of other reasons.
Yeah, Fat people are dragging down America. Do y'all think that if you find Jesus, it's OK to be fat?
Jennifer Howell

Greenville, KY

#28 Apr 10, 2012
if your looking for a fat nasty i know where u can find one she lives at 619 Reynold's drive she's the fattest nasty out there, you have to have a woman though or she wont go for it. she's one of those women that like a takin man. An if she sells my husband one more loretab she wont have to worry about her neighbor getting that ass for her. this fat nasty is so stupid an so worried about what her neighbor's doing an trying to get her neighbors man mad at her (lying on this poor women)telling everyone she's calling child protective services on her. she falls to remember her neighbors not the only persons she's done dirty. u fat nasty u need to stay the hell outta other people relationship an find a man of your own an stop looking for a takin one before someone really gets that ass for you.
LOL

Washington, DC

#29 Apr 10, 2012
Why pick on fatties? They already have too much on their plate!
Huh

Washington, DC

#30 Apr 11, 2012
Liberal Wisenheimer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Fat people are dragging down America. Do y'all think that if you find Jesus, it's OK to be fat?
Fat people are dragging down America. America is dragging down America. Apples and oranges. I think the bible teaches free will. Unlike our current welfare state. Innthe bible you have the right to make choices and reap what you sow. In America you're gonna be ok either way. The ones doing the fishing are feeding the ones that don't by force (taxation). You can get as fat as you want to..... Get better parking....... And disabilty for your bad habits. It's ok though...... I'll keep going to work and not eating a gallon of ice cream a day, so you can do whatever you want.
Huh

Washington, DC

#31 Apr 11, 2012
Jennifer Howell. Shut Up. Nobody cares about your dysfunctional life. Quit showing your "class" and get a life.
heehee

Madisonville, KY

#32 Apr 16, 2012
Really2 wrote:
To really: karma is a Buddhist principle....... Has nothing to do with Christianity. I get your point but dont confuse the two.
You're really dumb... It's Hindu retard
Caleb

Washington, DC

#33 Apr 16, 2012
Reba is for sure fat nasty!
Jeff

Princeton, KY

#34 Apr 16, 2012
Robin Gibb is in a coma.
rebalynn

Greenville, KY

#35 Apr 16, 2012
Caleb wrote:
Reba is for sure fat nasty!
hahahaha precious.
Huh

Washington, DC

#36 Apr 16, 2012
heehee wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really dumb... It's Hindu retard
I think you need to regoogle it.
andddddddddddddd ddd

Cadiz, KY

#37 Apr 16, 2012
one day you will be fat
lmfao

Greenville, KY

#38 Apr 16, 2012
&fe ature=player_embedded
lmfao

Greenville, KY

#39 Apr 16, 2012
Fat people should definitely watch the video link above. I'm fatish... but I used to be way bigger and I learned that lazy and fat was not for me.
Well

Paducah, KY

#40 Apr 18, 2012
Takethestairs wrote:
Fat people actually do cost us money. Higher insurance, "handicap parking" for their berserk twinky-ice cream gland problem........"i need to park closer cause i cant stop eating.....wah-wah". Amongst a "ton" of other reasons.
What kind of job do you have? Some people are skinny and are on oxygen because they smoked themselves into lung disease and require handicap parking and increased insurance premiums. Some people are perfectly physically fit and they are lazy and don't want to work, costing tax payers money for their welfare and medicaid. I'm overweight, I'm not hiding while people say things about me, but I'm in excellent health. I make a very good living, I don't use handicap parking and I pay my own insurance as well as my families insurance. So if you are going to speak, have the data to support your uninformed and uneducated comment. Only a poor person unsatisfied with their life would make a comment like yours. I am happy just the way I am but obviously you have financial issues if you are complaining. Get an education, with an education comes enlightenment that each person is different and that a stereotype is one of the oldest and most moronic human actions ever. Have a nice day, I'll be sure to have a little extra ice cream since I can afford it and you cannot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
miranda bunch 5 hr miranda 13
Vickie Keith 7 hr Love life 10
greenville tourism 10 hr JackD 6
Preschool/Daycare 15 hr nada 2
cody jackson 15 hr Ummm well 7
Minit Mart (Mar '12) Fri stranger 23
Carrie Byrd Fri Summers Eve 9
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE