First Prev
of 2
Next Last
searching

Greenville, KY

#1 Jul 5, 2014
Anyone know how I can contact her? I been looking for awhile. I use to work with her at walmart dc
tank

Greenville, KY

#2 Jul 6, 2014
Try Facebook...
searching

Greenville, KY

#3 Jul 6, 2014
I'm like last person in world who doesn't facebook.
tank

Greenville, KY

#4 Jul 6, 2014
Get one. I think you will have luck!
Abc

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2014
She is a something else. Since that guy passed away she has been with a lot of guys. Can't trust her.
Chevy man

United States

#6 Jul 24, 2014
She's looks like she done lots of meth. Gave her husband hell to the day he died.if you get with her your STUPID
johnny

Greenville, KY

#7 Jul 24, 2014
Abc wrote:
She is a something else. Since that guy passed away she has been with a lot of guys. Can't trust her.
I didn't know she waited for her husband to pass before she got with a bunch of guys
Chevy man

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2014
She didn't wait
Chevy man

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2014
Pos
ginny

United States

#10 Aug 15, 2014
H ere I am
Countyboiiiii

Greenville, KY

#11 Aug 15, 2014
ginny wrote:
H ere I am
yes here you are looking like a crazy ho. Keep your legs closed n pay attention to what ur son n his friends are cooking up.
ginny

United States

#12 Aug 15, 2014
Countyboiiiii wrote:
<quoted text> yes here you are looking like a crazy ho. Keep your legs closed n pay attention to what ur son n his friends are cooking up.
If your countyfag you check last I checked the boy is of ageand who ginny opens her legs to is no one's business
Chevy man

United States

#13 Aug 15, 2014
Man u one nasty ass
aratjon

Greenville, KY

#14 Aug 17, 2014
She's also a thief
a fan

Greenville, KY

#15 Aug 17, 2014
I think you're hot Ginny
Angry Woman

United States

#16 Aug 17, 2014
Abc wrote:
Keep Tyler Webster's daddy out of this. Honestly have some respect for the deceased he's got nothing to do with this.
tyler webster

United States

#17 Aug 17, 2014
Countyboiiiii wrote:
<quoted text> yes here you are looking like a crazy ho. Keep your legs closed n pay attention to what ur son n his friends are cooking up.
You wanna keep running your mouths I'll meet you anywhere I'm not a dope head and I definitely dont cook it if you were smart you'd know you can't even buy supplies anymore.. so please if you want to continue to run your mouth meet me. I dare you.
aratjon

United States

#18 Aug 17, 2014
tyler webster wrote:
<quoted text>You wanna keep running your mouths I'll meet you anywhere I'm not a dope head and I definitely dont cook it if you were smart you'd know you can't even buy supplies anymore.. so please if you want to continue to run your mouth meet me. I dare you.
You look like a dope head
tyler webster

United States

#19 Aug 17, 2014
aratjon wrote:
<quoted text>
Come say it to my face!! Bet you won't! You're a scared little bitch like everyone else!
Ajmarkes

Owensboro, KY

#20 Aug 19, 2014
aratjon wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica Keith 5 hr easy 32
Muhlenberg County Social Services (Mar '15) 10 hr I know 13
Trash Collectors 10 hr I know 4
Bethany 10 hr I know 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Wed Tea Party Patriot 664
Dannielle McIntosh Gillon Tue Sorry not sorry 30
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) Mar 20 Proud Deplorable 741

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages