casey

Madisonville, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2013
What happened to her? Just heard she lost her baby. I haven't heard of her being in the hospital. My friend just told me the news. He said he saw her out and shes fine
casey

Madisonville, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Just hung out at the festival downtown and friends told me she wasn't pregnant. They never had a burial.
just saying

Greenville, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2013
Hold on now!! U don't know what she have been threw and u never will. So don't get on here and start talking shit about something u don't know anything about. It ain't none of ur busy what's going on with her and her son.
casey

Madisonville, KY

#4 Sep 22, 2013
Yes I do know. So you hold on. She was even at a party drinking and smoking. When was she in the hospital to remove the baby. What cemetery do I need to visit. Just to think my friend gave her a gift. She was lying. The whole county knows the truth.i was ghe last one to know.
big dog food

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2013
Hey which breana are yall talking about the black one or the white one??
casey

Madisonville, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2013
Black gir
fam

Paducah, KY

#7 Sep 27, 2013
topix clearly is not the place to go when you're seeking a legit answer or explanation for anything, if you really want to know ask your friend to ask Breana what happened, or better yet ask her yourself, but from the looks of your previous post you've already answered your own questions. Leave it at that and get off this silly page
p.s. I'm not commenting to start an argument, I'm just saying...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelter for women in Greenville 7 min I know 35
Keep A Word, Lose A Word (Nov '11) 1 hr Mutant-cucumber 30
cory williams 4 hr Ashley 3
Die hard democracts. 11 hr Well- 18
Finally!! A More Conservative America 11 hr Well- 12
ok 13 hr hmmm 1
PR Zone (Oct '11) 18 hr Ripped 53

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance