Muhlenberg Marketplace
fyi

Greenville, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2013
Your not suppose to be able to bake at home and sell as a business.
true

Cadiz, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2013
fyi wrote:
Your not suppose to be able to bake at home and sell as a business.
I don't know if that's true. Evalyn sold on the Marketplace long before license. She has baked and sold for years out of her own home. Somebody's just trying to start something. I know Evalyn, she wouldn't lie.
geez

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Oct 12, 2013
this is actually funny. You all are talking about baked goods. Who cares, if you bake and it is a good product, you'll have repeat buyers. License? just another way the health dept and gov't controls everything you or we do. If you don't like Evelyn or anyone elses baked goods, run down to the big store and buy some of that crap baked from somewhere else by who knows.
funny

Nebo, KY

#7 Oct 12, 2013
geez wrote:
this is actually funny. You all are talking about baked goods. Who cares, if you bake and it is a good product, you'll have repeat buyers. License? just another way the health dept and gov't controls everything you or we do. If you don't like Evelyn or anyone elses baked goods, run down to the big store and buy some of that crap baked from somewhere else by who knows.
I guess Leona works for the government now..lmao. She's trying to put the little man out. I agree with the previous post. It never mattered before if you had a license or not but now that her family does she tries to send the business their way. From what I know about the this family this is the way they work. Always judging and putting others down but when it comes to their family well even the bible changes for them.
Mary

Toledo, OH

#8 Oct 15, 2013
You must be licensed to sell baked goods that were prepared in your home. But, only if you have a separate kitchen with a separate entrance that meets all of the serve safe requirements. (3 compartment sink, hand washing sink, square footage, etc) it's a complicated process. But most get away with it.
HRR

Greenville, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2013
Get a life...leona is a sweet woman and unless you have seen the above things happen in person then you should not even open your mouth....why come to topix and post this bs
big britches

Toledo, OH

#10 Oct 24, 2013
Nah..Leona isn't sweet just wait til she gets u
MuhlenbergMarket place

Greenville, KY

#11 Apr 26, 2014
www.muhlenbergmarketplace.com its a real classifieds website. And its only for Muhlenbergcounty ky residents. 100% free for everyone. Forget fb groups what we needed was a classified website that has categories and is searchable. Well look nomore I created one. I live in Central City and have things to sell but dont have time to chase all over fb looking for things to buy or sell. So this is it. Muhlenberg Counties only real free classified website. check it out also there is a fan page on FB called Muhlenberg Marketplace Page not the group
hater

United States

#12 Apr 27, 2014
MuhlenbergMarketplace wrote:
www.muhlenbergmarketplace.com its a real classifieds website. And its only for Muhlenbergcounty ky residents. 100% free for everyone. Forget fb groups what we needed was a classified website that has categories and is searchable. Well look nomore I created one. I live in Central City and have things to sell but dont have time to chase all over fb looking for things to buy or sell. So this is it. Muhlenberg Counties only real free classified website. check it out also there is a fan page on FB called Muhlenberg Marketplace Page not the group
Um so
hater

United States

#13 Apr 27, 2014
We're tryin to trash talk someone here
Mommy Dearest

Atlanta, GA

#14 May 10, 2014
It is a site run by wonderful folks.
Confused

Greenville, KY

#15 Nov 30, 2014
Why take a name that was already in use? The REAL Muhlenberg Marketplace is a group on facebook....
curious

Greenville, KY

#16 Nov 30, 2014
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Why take a name that was already in use? The REAL Muhlenberg Marketplace is a group on facebook....
That's a good good question. Why did u copy the name of the group? I'd love to know. Please tell
old man snoring

Greenville, KY

#17 Dec 1, 2014
I want to going but registration isn't working?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 min Patrick Bateman 609
Carrie Nelson 1 hr Winner 6
Information on Jason Rice age 40 15 hr uknowwho 16
Murder in Muhlenberg County (Mar '10) 22 hr JSN 20
cheer leading? Sun Shameful 2
Pay your child support 50$ a day, if you go sit... Sun Fyi 2
Girlfriend wants to go to prom with her guy friend May 24 Chic 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages