What's mitch McConnell done for coal,...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1386 Aug 29, 2014
Billy wrote:
Gas was $1.65 when Bush was in office
A good Repug would say..."Bush is not president anymore". Ever hear one of yours say that? I'll go further...this thread is not about that dumb ass, or gas prices!

Location hidden

#1387 Aug 29, 2014
Kane wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hcZki7QTFGUXX I have It all Man I Am The teacher Now Check Me out ! I sure been Teaching you a lot, Now wipe that Bushy smile off your face . You won't be getting any of this !!!
I didn't watch your video, but thanks! Last time I saw a pretty face mixed into politics was Sarah Palin. How'd that work out for you?
Rand Paul

Winchester, KY

#1388 Aug 29, 2014
When I'm prez Ill step on your head to !
Peter Helmkamp

United States

#1390 Aug 29, 2014
Rand Paul wrote:
When I'm prez Ill step on your head to !
Lets hope so! Too bad didnt kill the b*tch
Blood Soaked Mallet

United States

#1391 Aug 29, 2014
62656sss wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstood the sheeple...they are saying, Foooooooooox!
Hey dudes i made fun of fox again today. High five! Yea. Um. Ok.
Blood Soaked Mallet

United States

#1392 Aug 29, 2014
62656sss wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't watch your video, but thanks! Last time I saw a pretty face mixed into politics was Sarah Palin. How'd that work out for you?
Kids replying to kids. Hipster youth that went to the polls for NOBAMA cause he was HIP and cool and not even an American Citizen with slits for eyes. Obama? Yea that's an apple eye american name. Talk about multiple personalities, they got em here. Guys replying to theirselves. 2 people. Lmfao

Location hidden

#1393 Aug 29, 2014
Blood Soaked Mallet wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dudes i made fun of fox again today. High five! Yea. Um. Ok.
I'm glad you took the time to read and enjoy it...please come back!
JOB LESS

Glasgow, KY

#1394 Aug 29, 2014
I just need to say with Mitch we will get more jobs fr people who need them, Dem majordy has th e blame for Ky's Woooo"s .KEEP MITCH ....

Location hidden

#1395 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Kids replying to kids. Hipster youth that went to the polls for NOBAMA cause he was HIP and cool and not even an American Citizen with slits for eyes. Obama? Yea that's an apple eye american name. Talk about multiple personalities, they got em here. Guys replying to theirselves. 2 people. Lmfao
You replied, so you must be a kid! I see your another "Birther"...let me just say that if I were a Repug, and my party was stupid enough to let a foreigner become president, like you folks believe he is, I'd would surely have to run from these imbeciles! It appears you fit in with them though!

Location hidden

#1396 Aug 29, 2014
JOB LESS wrote:
I just need to say with Mitch we will get more jobs fr people who need them, Dem majordy has th e blame for Ky's Woooo"s .KEEP MITCH ....
Yes, he will tell you he will get you a job! But wait...your not employed now, and he's in office!
stand out

Sevierville, TN

#1397 Aug 29, 2014
JOB LESS wrote:
the only job mitch is concerned about is his.he said it's not his job to bring jobs to ky?he said the main thing he wanted to do was make Obama was a 1 term president(fail).next was to make sure he was re-elected(hopefully fail lol).ditch mitch!ditch mitch!
Blood Soaked Mallet

United States

#1398 Aug 29, 2014
62656sss wrote:
<quoted text>
You replied, so you must be a kid! I see your another "Birther"...let me just say that if I were a Repug, and my party was stupid enough to let a foreigner become president, like you folks believe he is, I'd would surely have to run from these imbeciles! It appears you fit in with them though!
God*amn straight! And you replied? Draws em right in. Love that Obama name. Sounds as American as Baseball and Hot Dogs and Hamburgers! And his TRANNY BUTCH WIFE. Michael i mean Michelle. LMFAO
Bell

Winchester, KY

#1399 Aug 29, 2014
When Bush left office Gas was 450 a Gal at least it went down now to 320 gal now
Al Bundy

Lexington, KY

#1400 Aug 29, 2014
F$@& the government!!!
well

Langley, KY

#1401 Aug 29, 2014
Blue wrote:
It's so amusing to see the paid posters on these threads.... Grimes has no strategy just like her hero Obama... She hasn't laid out one damn thing to show how she's going to create jobs in Ky. BTW libs, what is governor Beshear's job? I believe it's the governors job to create jobs.
Whether Grimes has laid out any plans to show what she will do for Ky or not, the fact remains that McConnell has done nothing and he has had many years in office. All he has done is vote against everything that would help the people of Ky. We don't know what Grimes will or won't do, but we already know what a disappointment McConnell has been. He's for nothing except gaining more status for himself and adding to his bank account. The last thing Ky needs is another six years of McConnell.
Fact

Richmond, KY

#1403 Aug 29, 2014
62656sss wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the "KICKER" these( Birther ) Idiots are so Stupid they they don't even Realize Obama ran against Hillary Clinton? Do they not realize that President Bill Clinton would have proved this really quick! Gee, can't Fix Stupid........

Location hidden

#1404 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
God*amn straight! And you replied? Draws em right in. Love that Obama name. Sounds as American as Baseball and Hot Dogs and Hamburgers! And his TRANNY BUTCH WIFE. Michael i mean Michelle. LMFAO
Nothing gives me any more pleasure than getting a "Chritian Right Wing" upset. You can watch what they say back, and realize you have another phony at work, as most of them are. You'll make it through this term, we survived eight years of the "Shrub".

Location hidden

#1405 Aug 29, 2014
Bell wrote:
When Bush left office Gas was 450 a Gal at least it went down now to 320 gal now
Careful with the facts...you'll have some immature Right Winger cussing you in a few. Facts put these folks to where they can't do nothing but curse, and throw insults. You always know your winning an argument when they start this.
Blood Soaked Mallet

San Mateo, CA

#1406 Aug 29, 2014
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the "KICKER" these( Birther ) Idiots are so Stupid they they don't even Realize Obama ran against Hillary Clinton? Do they not realize that President Bill Clinton would have proved this really quick! Gee, can't Fix Stupid........
Cant fix stupid thats right. Keep voting lib you piece of sh#t. CL#T on was too busy getting laid to worry about the Kenyan CLOSET f*g Nobama. Yes can't fix stupid.
Blood Soaked Mallet

San Mateo, CA

#1407 Aug 29, 2014
62656sss wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing gives me any more pleasure than getting a "Chritian Right Wing" upset. You can watch what they say back, and realize you have another phony at work, as most of them are. You'll make it through this term, we survived eight years of the "Shrub".
Not a christian at all dumbf#ck! Nothing beats getting you panzy peace mongering HIPPIES upset. You just keep comin back! Lmfao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenville shooting 7 hr Blake 4
Bobby D 9 hr Glory 4
Tasha Cobb- Haley-Fairchild-Bumgardener 9 hr Graham 1
eric bivins (Jan '13) 10 hr Glory 9
Shawn Noffsinger Abuser 10 hr High School Friend 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 11 hr Calhoun for Congr... 907
Solar eclipse 12 hr Serious 13

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages