Central City Man Arrested for Hitting...

Central City Man Arrested for Hitting & Killing Intruder

There are 729 comments on the WEHT-TV Evansville story from Nov 8, 2010, titled Central City Man Arrested for Hitting & Killing Intruder. In it, WEHT-TV Evansville reports that:

A Muhlenberg County man was arrested Sunday night for allegedly hitting a man with a baseball bat and killing him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEHT-TV Evansville.

multerdssss

Greenville, KY

#105 Nov 10, 2010
Rockat wrote:
It's a shame it happens in Central City,
because the police here have never solved a murder case!!
Really name one in the past twenty years that has not been solved can't can you. I think the police made an arrest did'nt they. Now it is up to the prosecutor where it goes from here.
Rockat

Greenville, KY

#106 Nov 10, 2010
oooohhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Which cop is a killer?
Billy Fields is one for sure. He had some help covering it all up then. His brother Charlie and friend Keith Nunley was Chief of Police then.
oooohhhhh

Greenville, KY

#107 Nov 10, 2010
Rockat wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy Fields is one for sure. He had some help covering it all up then. His brother Charlie and friend Keith Nunley was Chief of Police then.
Oh I thought you meant the cops that work there now. Cause i think the rest of those guys passed away.
purecrap

Greenville, KY

#108 Nov 10, 2010
Rockat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the hell is cop shit coming up on this thread??????????
whatever

Dunmor, KY

#109 Nov 10, 2010
multerdssss wrote:
<quoted text>
Really name one in the past twenty years that has not been solved can't can you. I think the police made an arrest did'nt they. Now it is up to the prosecutor where it goes from here.
the central motel dead baby case is still not solved. They did not rope off the room and lost evidence. All they have have is a bunch of gossip to go on. The family still has no closure on this case. The mother of the baby was not charged with anything. Strange i would say. You don't take someone's word for it. There was not evidence. But hey this is Muhlenberg County right?
Rockat

Greenville, KY

#110 Nov 10, 2010
purecrap wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the hell is cop shit coming up on this thread??????????
Well, it seems that when there is a murder in Central City that they call the cops to do something about it but we know that they can't solve a murder in Central City. Someone said because they have been known to be involved. It is related to the topic!! Why, does this offend you? It is the truth!!
123abc

United States

#111 Nov 10, 2010
are you serius of all the things to be offended over they are going to be offended over the cops being bad mouthed wow
123abc

United States

#112 Nov 10, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
the central motel dead baby case is still not solved. They did not rope off the room and lost evidence. All they have have is a bunch of gossip to go on. The family still has no closure on this case. The mother of the baby was not charged with anything. Strange i would say. You don't take someone's word for it. There was not evidence. But hey this is Muhlenberg County right?
what happened to a baby there i have not heard of that besides on here an when did it happen
ben

Kokomo, IN

#113 Nov 11, 2010
i think people need to stop making comments about my uncle greg he is dead and not hear for his son at this time of need and has nothing to do with what happend.As far as joshy goes he did what i would do weather my wife was in there with me or not. Someone made a comment on something i said before about money talks and bullshit stays in jail thats sad because someone is dead behind a women.The comment maid about what i said well this is what i say people who kick in doors end up dead so he got what was coming no matter the reason he kicked the door he still did KICK IN THE DOOR.
love you joshy and big cuz is always here for you bub.
ben

Kokomo, IN

#114 Nov 11, 2010
all these people have something to say about this rob guy and dont know that joshy is getting death threats and josh is not white trash and does have alot of family behind him and we are far from broke poor or trash now i am not simple minded enough to say he is or is not guilty if he was in the wrong he will face his jury if he was in the right he will be free as simple as that we dont all know the true facts so stop speculating and wait for the trial.
hellcatt

Greenville, KY

#115 Nov 11, 2010
123abc.....u are prolly related to josh snow,...i'm sayin this to u, put ur self in Robbies families shoes. Go through a minute of the hell that josh put them through.
Josh could've defended himself, yes i agree.
but...he didn't have to beat on robbie until his skull and face were beat in and gone. that was MURDER.
so get ur facts straight. educate urself before u speak.
Robbie Moore was a good man. and a great friend to all he knew. And trust me that funeral home was packed with hundreds the minute his chapel was open.
If josh snow was n there, it wouldn't have been the case.
regaurdless....josh snow killed robbie. the paper said, "bludgeoning death" that means beaten badly to death. so, before u type another sad sappy story on here defending that piece of shit, poor excuse for human life called josh snow....get me some proof he's not a murderer. until then....keep ur pitty parties for the murderer to ur self.
Robbie has children, brothers, sisters, mother, father, grandparents, and hundreds of friends.....that love and miss him, and are having a hard time believing this happened. so i politely say, "SHUT THE F*CK UP!!"

i stand by all i say. this was all WRONG, and is MURDER!!!

and ur real name doesn't matter to me. but i will proudly show mine.
hellcatt

Greenville, KY

#116 Nov 11, 2010
ben wrote:
all these people have something to say about this rob guy and dont know that joshy is getting death threats and josh is not white trash and does have alot of family behind him and we are far from broke poor or trash now i am not simple minded enough to say he is or is not guilty if he was in the wrong he will face his jury if he was in the right he will be free as simple as that we dont all know the true facts so stop speculating and wait for the trial.
If josh is gettin death threats, it's not from robbies close family or friends. we know the truth will come out. and josh wrote several texts that night to robbie, the phone he had on him at the scene. where he stated to come on over here, i'll beat ur f*ckin brains in. that is not speculation. maybe u should get ur shit straight too.
and if his family isn't so broke, why was him and his wife living in a shithole motel? hmmmmm?? sounds pretty piss poor to me. simple minded is true if u think he'll get out of this
hellcatt

Greenville, KY

#117 Nov 11, 2010
ben wrote:
i think people need to stop making comments about my uncle greg he is dead and not hear for his son at this time of need and has nothing to do with what happend.As far as joshy goes he did what i would do weather my wife was in there with me or not. Someone made a comment on something i said before about money talks and bullshit stays in jail thats sad because someone is dead behind a women.The comment maid about what i said well this is what i say people who kick in doors end up dead so he got what was coming no matter the reason he kicked the door he still did KICK IN THE DOOR.
KICK THE DOOR IN, is what josh said. he also said he was in a dead sleep. but that was a lie too. cuz he texted all the way up until robbie was there. lmmfao!!=) so now what??? big cuz....i'm glad u got his back....but i stand strong on the moore side. josh was a video store creep. he was a crack head from powderly. he's 22 yr old, and i hope he gets a big reality check.
there is a witness in the motel that stated to police, that she never heard the door kicked in. she stated robbie was hit without the door kicked in. and robbie had no self deffense marks...and robbie would've fought back. so u need to kno this, JOSH MURDERED ROBBIE. wait for trail...u'll see. if it don't come out before then.
hellcatt

Greenville, KY

#118 Nov 11, 2010
123abc wrote:
<quoted text>what happened to a baby there i have not heard of that besides on here an when did it happen
u prolly can't read so makes sense u didn't get the paper, and don't have cable...make sense why u missed the news.
the baby was beaten to death by it's father. at central motel. he's in jail with "joshy" waiting to get his justice as well.
Rockat

Greenville, KY

#119 Nov 11, 2010
multerdssss wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a big difference in arresting someone that calls and turns themselves in and solving a murder case!!! That is what I am talking about!!
Stardust

United States

#120 Nov 11, 2010
Robbie's girlfriend =Peggy?=Josh ex-step mother -law=Christina's ex-step mother. Harassing text messages sent up until time of incident.
Robbie goes to seedy motel to confront Josh.
Multiple doors busted down.
Josh in room with baseball bat.(Waiting for Ronnie?) Did someone call Josh to warn him that Robbie was coming?
Ronnie unarmed. Beat to death with bat that belonged to dead father of Josh.
911 called by Josh. Before or after Robbie arrived?
Police arrive.
Josh in full swing with bat. So he stopped beating man long enough to make phone call?
This is what I understand from reading posts. Man that's just messed up.
SEE WHAT DRUGS DO

Canton, OH

#121 Nov 11, 2010
stfu wrote:
if you all must know the bat was his fathers that played minor league baseball whos not with us anymore
that hurt my famly come to bowling green i show you what a bat can do to you to i get one form our team the hotrods you can see how it feals to you
SEE WHAT DRUGS DO

Canton, OH

#122 Nov 11, 2010
ben wrote:
call911 dont beat someone to death did you see in side of that room i did it was real bad so my ove one is dead yours just in jail and i will not rest till he does time that hore of a wife did this and drugs i will be at every court date to see he does go to jail
GrowUP

Elizabethtown, KY

#123 Nov 11, 2010
I think anyone talking shit is pathetic! NO ONE will EVER know the truth because only ONE side of the story can be told, the other side was silenced forever!! Unless you were there with Robbie/Josh at the time the texts were sent or when the "accident" took place then you have NO clue as to what was REALLY going on! Everyone is taking this to far!! Think about the families of these two individuals and what there going through right now!! They don't need all this gossip and drama in their life right now!!! Robbie has 2 kids that miss him dearly as far as josh idk...but both families are in need! Just goes to show u how dumb and useless some people in muhlenberg county can be because they have NOTHING better to do than make up shit about other peoples lives!! It's people like them who get things started and thats a big reason people fight in this county - he said, she said - learn to keep your mouth shut unless YOU know EXACTLY what was going on (and I don't think ANYONE has the FULL story!) All your doing by posting useless drama on this site is showing your true colors!! And one more thing if you really felt a certain way you wouldn't hide behind a FAKE name you would post your REAL name and get exactly what's coming to you for talking shit in the first place!! Grow up people!! Think about the families in this situation not just your own boring lives!!!
pissed

Lewisburg, KY

#124 Nov 11, 2010
same old same old wrote:
robbie and peggy went to the motel to robbbbbb josh. josh was not messing with peggy. thats another lie and like some else said what would you do? lay there and ask how can i help you? robbie kick more than one door down that morning read the paper.it was self defense clearly!!!!!!!! again read the news paper it states this no shit .josh did what he had to do or it would be josh dead.maybe even his wife christina.ask peggy she has took more than one beat down from robbie if you can get the truth from her the cops can't.peggy can't tell the truth she never could.maybe the truth will come out what really happen and why.but again it will not come from peggy it's not in her to honest!!!!!!
you!!!!! dont know what you are taking about ms hoe peggy was home with his daughter ihope she gets a cell next to him for helping to set robbie up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PAT Keith-Oates 14 min Truth 48
Anyone know Jackie Hafley? 27 min Angery man 1
Amanda Gibson 43 min Cat36 2
Chris Freels 46 min Gewi 13
Carsha 2 hr Gewi 1
Carsha 2 hr Bigdog 1
Look who is in Muhlenberg County Jail (Jul '12) 21 hr kissmy 36

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance