Help Writing Script
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lucifer's wife

United States

#25 Mar 19, 2014
True wrote:
What do you get when you have 32 residents from Muhlenberg in the same room?

A full set of teeth.
Lol....simply fabulous!!!!
warmheart

Central City, KY

#26 Mar 19, 2014
[QUOTE who="Lucifer's wife"]<quoted text>
What's ur real purpose for this post, Powell? U needn't come her for families on drugs, missing and hard working folks, or run down trailer parks...this is everywhere, my friend. Why don't u expose the corrupt folks in that beautiful courthouse...that would b a best seller...sh!t happens that would give u far better nightmares than a meth family in a one room, run down trailer with 7 dirty a$$ kids running around naked and parents who don't even know they exist!![/QUOTE] Dang, you would have thought that he was writing about you, get a grip!
Lucifer's wife

United States

#27 Mar 19, 2014
warmheart wrote:
[QUOTE who="Lucifer's wife"]<quoted text>
What's ur real purpose for this post, Powell? U needn't come her for families on drugs, missing and hard working folks, or run down trailer parks...this is everywhere, my friend. Why don't u expose the corrupt folks in that beautiful courthouse...that would b a best seller...sh!t happens that would give u far better nightmares than a meth family in a one room, run down trailer with 7 dirty a$$ kids running around naked and parents who don't even know they exist!!"

Dang, you would have thought that he was writing about you, get a grip!
Uh duh!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ssi lawyer 3 hr MCR 4
Samatha Wells 3 hr Spider-Man 1
The beautiful x 7 hr Sheila 8
is hayden sorrels james manziel??? 11 hr Woahhh 3
Daniel Martin Wed Yelladawg 6
Dee Bowers Sep 18 Shame 8
Shane gray Sep 17 Black hawk 4

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance