muhl has worse docs and nurses in cou...
Hmm

Greenville, KY

#48 Oct 16, 2013
RealWorld wrote:
<quoted text>Actually HE lives in CC near the golf course.
Really? Is it RP using a new identity?
MissPerfect

Millstadt, IL

#49 Oct 17, 2013
Since Republicans took control of the House of Representatives in the 2010 elections they have done two things: Investigate “scandals” in the Obama Administration and pass bills to repeal Obamacare. None of their investigations uncovered a single scandal, and Obamacare is not repealed.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#50 Oct 17, 2013
MissPerfect wrote:
Since Republicans took control of the House of Representatives in the 2010 elections they have done two things: Investigate “scandals” in the Obama Administration and pass bills to repeal Obamacare. None of their investigations uncovered a single scandal, and Obamacare is not repealed.
This guy compiled a list for you.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/08/01/o...

Really though this video says everything you idiots that support Obama need to know.

MrsGladToBeMe

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#54 Oct 17, 2013
Conservatives should NEVER be taken seriously where finances are concerned , they are utterly CLUELESS AND STUPID.

Report: Tea party group FreedomWorks is in deep financial trouble.

FreedomWorks was forced to take out a $1 million line of credit to keep extra cash on hand earlier this year.

The nonprofit organization raised more than $40 million last year but has taken in as little as $3 million so far this year, the site reported staffers are reportedly fleeing the group as morale plummets.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/11/report -...
really

Toledo, OH

#58 Oct 18, 2013
MissPerfectlyWrong needs to be the only one that has to subscribe to Oblahblahcare and then be adopted by the Obamas, so she's right there on that same pedestal that America has them on! NOT!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#59 Oct 18, 2013
President Obama saw Republican tactics as an existential threat, not just to his own presidency but to the presidency as an institution.

President Obama held his ground in all areas, and put the Republicans/TeaBaggers in their PLACE!

Thank you Mr. President…
yes

Dunmor, KY

#61 Oct 20, 2013
Their hospital is the worse, I would not take my dog there!
amen

United States

#62 Oct 30, 2013
Isn't that the TRUTH
anonymous

Princeton, KY

#63 Nov 22, 2013
bet u did wrote:
That's all most if the nurses there are good for! If ur not getting it someone else is, would hate to be a husband or child of the whores, mommy isn't at work mommy getting worked! Lmao. By the way if u nurses and doctors think its such a great place why do you guys go elsewhere to have things done to you? Have never heard of a doctor having surgery here, the doctors I know go to Nashville or owensboro! But its a great place??? Wtfe
Dr. Armstrong had surgery done on him by Dr. Shuttleworth. Dr. Boggess had surgery by Dr. Browning. Dr. Browning's dad had surgery by Dr. Armstrong and by Dr. Terhune on separate occasions. Dr. Browning recently had surgery by Dr. Wang and all of the surgeries were done at Muhlenberg Community Hospital by choice. Yes, infections do happen everywhere--just ask Dr. Hardison who had his facelift done in another hospital! Please don't make stupid and completely false accusations when you don't know the facts!
EMT Worker

Central City, KY

#64 Nov 22, 2013
Go back over the year and see how many county citizens have died in out of county hospitals. I can tell you there are many. Roger Green is the latest casualty.
WOW

Princeton, KY

#65 Nov 24, 2013
Awwww wrote:
Did some drug sealer not get their pain meds for the weekend :( god love it. U need a hug? Lmao
people like u with ur attitude is why the ones that need help can't get help cause when sumo e goes to the dr all they think is that people r wantin pain meds to get high it's people like u is why this post even is made dumbass
Awwwwww

Madisonville, KY

#66 Nov 24, 2013
Let's be honest, this post was made just to start bs. This site is made for those that is scared to do something about their "complaint" or in reality, doesn't have the grounds for a complaint. If you think their aren't drug seekers here then think again. Looks like I may have hit a nerve :)
Pissed In KY

Auburn, KY

#67 Dec 18, 2013
Muhlenberg hospital is a god damn joke. After having my son an infection was starting to set in and still the god damn doctor sent me home! On top of that i contracted MRSA from there. It should be closed!
yeah

Rochester, KY

#68 Dec 18, 2013
It's not just MCH, honey. You can get MRSA anywhere. It runs rampant at GRCC, want to shut it down too and let all the rapists loose? Maybe you need to file a formal complaint instead of getting on Topix flapping your gums.
Pissed In KY

Auburn, KY

#69 Dec 18, 2013
You must be sucking one or two of the damn docs up there. Huh yea? Freaking figures.
yeah

Elizabethtown, KY

#70 Dec 18, 2013
Pissed In KY wrote:
You must be sucking one or two of the damn docs up there. Huh yea? Freaking figures.
Hahaha nooooo not even close, honey. Your son can catch MRSA anywhere. You need to calm your hostile ass down. He could catch MRSA at school! Not just MCH. Quit being such a narrow minded bumpkin.
yeah

Rochester, KY

#71 Dec 18, 2013
With a mouth and vocabulary like yours, you're not too educated, are you? They offer GED programs. Please take part in one and make yourself sound a bit more intelligent.
Retired Tech

Central City, KY

#72 Dec 18, 2013
The mega-gazillion Owensboro medical center recently helped take out two of Muhlenberg County's best known citizens. One was a well-known farmer and the other a former police officer. One died shortly after surgery and the other died while in surgery. I guess that's MCH's fault too?
Yeah

Greenville, KY

#73 Dec 18, 2013
Pissed In KY wrote:
Muhlenberg hospital is a god damn joke. After having my son an infection was starting to set in and still the god damn doctor sent me home! On top of that i contracted MRSA from there. It should be closed!
If you're attitude at the hospital was anything like it is on here, I would have sent you home too.
Tky6183

Toledo, OH

#74 Dec 25, 2013
What ER nurses at Muhlenberg ER is screwing who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deals auto sales 1 hr antiFB 2
tyler keith 2 hr Tax payer 8
Melisa Groves 3 hr Big Black 1
Keep A Word, Lose A Word (Nov '11) 13 hr Mutant-cucumber 55
Coal Mon Knuck 1
Church members Mon Knuck 1
Walmart Mon Knuck 1

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance