muhl has worse docs and nurses in country

Posted in the Greenville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sick of it

Cadiz, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2013
Why is our medical staff here in the county so sad, uneducated, unprofessional, slow, uncaring. I hope the hospital closes we pay for trash. Its sickening! Our nurses are fat, nasty and could give a shit less about ppl. Just want to eat and screw ambulance drivers and cops!
Awwww

Paducah, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2013
Did some drug sealer not get their pain meds for the weekend :( god love it. U need a hug? Lmao

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Oct 11, 2013
sick of it wrote:
Why is our medical staff here in the county so sad, uneducated, unprofessional, slow, uncaring. I hope the hospital closes we pay for trash. Its sickening! Our nurses are fat, nasty and could give a shit less about ppl. Just want to eat and screw ambulance drivers and cops!
Someone needs a prozac. Go see a doctor.
sick of it

United States

#4 Oct 12, 2013
Awwww wrote:
Did some drug sealer not get their pain meds for the weekend :( god love it. U need a hug? Lmao
Actually in law had his second surgery here and got his second infection! U dumbass! The nurses to busy eating, on their phones and flirting to help!
noticed

Madisonville, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2013
You might be taken more seriously if you understood that what you should have used was the word worst not the word worse. Also just a suggestion instead on complaining why not go to school become a doctor or nurse and improve the situation. If you don't want to do that recruit the caliber of health care professional you want to come to the county to practice medicine.
Just sayin

Russellville, KY

#6 Oct 12, 2013
How is it the nurses fault he got a second infection? The doctor rx's the antibiotics, the nurse does as told. Is your in law follow strict guidelines? Usually smoking and infections don't go together. Judging by your post, you don't sound very educated. Instead of blasting this on topix, why don't you complain to wherever your in law is at? That would make more sense.
DrKilljoy

Russellville, KY

#7 Oct 12, 2013
sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually in law had his second surgery here and got his second infection! U dumbass! The nurses to busy eating, on their phones and flirting to help!
As easy as it is to sue over anything these days it would seem if MCH was so bad they would have lost a lawsuit over the past 20 years. They haven't.
Wow

Cadiz, KY

#8 Oct 12, 2013
You r pathetic! I hope one day you will realize the correct way to handle a complaint! Call MCH ask to speak with John countzler and let him know your concern. Grow up. I mean really? Just exactly how old r you?!
Awwww

United States

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Your calling me a dumba$$? And your the one complaining on topix instead of going to the person/people you have an issue with, you post it in here..... Ok! Maybe you should have a surgery to replace your spine. Lol. You wanna do a training exercise? Go look in the mirror and repeat, "I am grown, I am NOT a coward, I can handle my issues as an adult"! Say it until YOU believe it.......
Digusted

Gilbertsville, KY

#10 Oct 13, 2013
My relative got staff infection from Owensboro Hospital.
wtf

Russellville, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2013
You can get staph (not staff unless he had sex with a staff member) infections anywhere! It's not just hospitals! It's wherever people are! Hell, you have staph living on your skin! Some of you all really need to get educated before you open your mouths. Or keep them shut. You'll sound a lot smarter that way.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 13, 2013
I guess MRSA is going around the Bucs locker room because they have bad doctors, huh? Lol, the original poster needs to take his business to his hometown hospital wherever in Cleaton it's located.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bucc...
Disgusted

Gilbertsville, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
You can get staph (not staff unless he had sex with a staff member) infections anywhere! It's not just hospitals! It's wherever people are! Hell, you have staph living on your skin! Some of you all really need to get educated before you open your mouths. Or keep them shut. You'll sound a lot smarter that way.
You're right I spelled staph wrong. But I don't appreciated your language and how you make someone stupid just by spelling a word wrong and I knew better just wasn't thinking. So I predict something bad is going to happen to you whoever you are. All I meant there's good and bad in all hospitals. Have a good day, you'll need it.
wtf

Austin, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>You're right I spelled staph wrong. But I don't appreciated your language and how you make someone stupid just by spelling a word wrong and I knew better just wasn't thinking. So I predict something bad is going to happen to you whoever you are. All I meant there's good and bad in all hospitals. Have a good day, you'll need it.
My language is no worse than you wishing bad luck on someone you don't know. I'll be praying for you.
lexi

Madisonville, KY

#15 Oct 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>My language is no worse than you wishing bad luck on someone you don't know. I'll be praying for you.
I had 2 successful surgeries in Greenville @ they turned out great! Also I been pounding a "nurse " from there happily for several years now!!
i bet

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Oct 13, 2013
i dont think so lexi, your a peter puffer. ha
bet u did

Nebo, KY

#18 Oct 13, 2013
That's all most if the nurses there are good for! If ur not getting it someone else is, would hate to be a husband or child of the whores, mommy isn't at work mommy getting worked! Lmao. By the way if u nurses and doctors think its such a great place why do you guys go elsewhere to have things done to you? Have never heard of a doctor having surgery here, the doctors I know go to Nashville or owensboro! But its a great place??? Wtfe
cops

Nebo, KY

#19 Oct 13, 2013
You know I've done 4 of them myself. Some hospital nurse some home health and some travel so don't lie about it! Not all of them are unprofessional but a few are for sure. Probably the ones on here trying to act like their innocent when we know they are laughed at by others! Truth is, if your a professional nurse or professional doctor you don't work here. That's why the place stays broke. The people with insurance that has good sense goes to other facilities gville gets the leftovers, the ones with no money or no insurance!!!
LMBO

Duluth, GA

#20 Oct 14, 2013
They do general surgieries here! There is no specialty surgeon. Can only take it that a certain nurse shut you down. Lol. I know several nurses there are nice and work hard. It doesn't matter where you go, there is going to be a couple of slackers. Look at how much our nurses and docs have to put up with here. But I'm sure you aren't a loser. Lol. Maybe you can get another "nurse" to waste her time. We all make mistakes :) yes, she's told me about you. Ashamed doesn't explain it. Keep trying for disability bro. Let us that are actually men work and provide.
lexi

Nebo, KY

#21 Oct 14, 2013
You go boy, you work and provide for whatever that is you live with! You probably have a fat wife, and live in cleaton in a trailer! But you get out there and get it big man! Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aubry goodwin (Jun '14) 2 hr Know this 34
Carrie Byrd 2 hr Zigzag 4
Zack roberts (Oct '14) 3 hr truth 24
Carrie Childers is a Nark for Muhlenberg,co. 19 hr Busted 25
Minit Mart (Mar '12) Sat stranger 22
Carrie Byrd and Jason Webs Fri Jed 7
restaurant in Bremen Fri lol 4

Flood Warning for Muhlenberg County was issued at April 19 at 10:30AM EDT

More from around the web

Greenville People Search