Rural king managers

United States

#1 Jul 11, 2013
Ricky walker is the most f**ked up kind of guy. He doesn't need to b a manager cuz he doesn't take the responsiblilities. And Felicia if u wanna b a dude grow a dick and balls and lose the big a** tits. DON'T WORK At rural king they will f**k u over and they dnt care about nothin but they d**n selfs. They r all on some bullshyt. All they wanna do is sit there and talk shyt. So I'm jus givin u heads up. RURAL KING IS THE WORST PLACE EVER!!!!
Kris Jarvis

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Jul 28, 2013
Hey i am a manager here. You need to get your facts straight, I'm not on anything. You need to get up and do a little work and we might treat you better.
AsherMan

Mascoutah, IL

#4 Jul 28, 2013
Rural king managers wrote:
Ricky walker is the most f**ked up kind of guy. He doesn't need to b a manager cuz he doesn't take the responsiblilities. And Felicia if u wanna b a dude grow a dick and balls and lose the big a** tits. DON'T WORK At rural king they will f**k u over and they dnt care about nothin but they d**n selfs. They r all on some bullshyt. All they wanna do is sit there and talk shyt. So I'm jus givin u heads up. RURAL KING IS THE WORST PLACE EVER!!!!
A prime example of Muhlenberg County education system.
Rural king managers

Magnolia, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2014
AsherMan wrote:
<quoted text>
A prime example of Muhlenberg County education system.
Not from muhlenberg didn't get my education here either so get it straight! Haha
SmallTown

Madisonville, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2014
Since Rural King is the most nasty store I have ever seen I do not go in there. It is so dark inside due to so many lights being out customers need to have a flashlight just to get around.
happily terminated

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2014
Madisonvilles is much nicer. Clean and organized. as a customer when I go in and ask bein to approach a red vest with a question they take off running practically in the opposite direction.

“Shoot to protect!!!!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 19, 2014
Did they ever get any more chicks in?
Shopper

Greenville, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2014
ouchthathadtohurt1 wrote:
Did they ever get any more chicks in?
I assume so. I was in there earlier and there was plenty of ugly chicks working there

“Shoot to protect!!!!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Mar 19, 2014
Sweet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica K 31 min sammy 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 hr Angels 768
Coal mining jobs 11 hr explanation 8
Alisha Lear 16 hr Jiml 4
Lulu Rue do u like anal Thu Sticky Screen 14
The Look mystery easter give a way Thu Susan Thompson 25
Looking for fun (Jun '16) Thu Adam 25

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages