Next Last
willobee

Orange, TX

#1 Jan 15, 2012
anyone know how he is?
foreal smh

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2012
So where did this happenn? & who knows what alll happened?
sad

Providence, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2012
Got drunk wrecked fourwheeler don't know where but hope he is ok
Wow

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 17, 2012
Last I heard, he was on life support..I know he has alot of friends praying for him but it wouldn't hurt if we all took the time it took us to post on here to pray for him as well..
willobee

Orange, TX

#5 Jan 17, 2012
amen hs is in my prayers
i hope he is alright and thats the last i heard to.
Leslie

Marble Hill, MO

#6 Jan 19, 2012
I have been told he had another emergency brain surgery yesterday and it is not looking very promising...I have asked all of my friends on facebook to pray for him and I hope everyone will continue to pray...his 17th birthday is next Wednesday
jaclyn

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2012
He is doing better. They took him off the ventilator and he is slowly waking up on his own which is what they want. Last night he squeezed his moms hand when she asked if he could hear her. Things are slowly improving. That family still has a long road. Keep them in your prayers.
;)

Dunmor, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2012
jaclyn wrote:
He is doing better. They took him off the ventilator and he is slowly waking up on his own which is what they want. Last night he squeezed his moms hand when she asked if he could hear her. Things are slowly improving. That family still has a long road. Keep them in your prayers.

Thanks so much for the update.
youth at the church

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2012
Leslie wrote:
I have been told he had another emergency brain surgery yesterday and it is not looking very promising...I have asked all of my friends on facebook to pray for him and I hope everyone will continue to pray...his 17th birthday is next Wednesday
18th
yay(:

United States

#10 Jan 21, 2012
jaclyn wrote:
Oh my that's great! Thank you so much(:
jaclyn

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2012
You guys are welcome. As I hear more I will keep posting improvements or just anything I hear. Keep praying.
Rachael

Toledo, OH

#12 Jan 22, 2012
jaclyn wrote:
You guys are welcome. As I hear more I will keep posting improvements or just anything I hear. Keep praying.
Always praying for him. Much appreciated
Colton fan

Evansville, IN

#13 Jan 22, 2012
I heard that he's not off the ventilator, but is off the medication that was used to put him in a coma and let his brain recover. He is breathing some on his own, and starting to move around a lot.
Rachael

Toledo, OH

#14 Jan 22, 2012
Colton fan wrote:
I heard that he's not off the ventilator, but is off the medication that was used to put him in a coma and let his brain recover. He is breathing some on his own, and starting to move around a lot.
Thank God(:
jaclyn

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jan 22, 2012
Heard a little while ago he has been opening his eyes for certain people (his mom and sister) squeezed his sisters hand today. He is doing much better.
sad

Providence, KY

#16 Jan 23, 2012
Heard they found another swelling in the front of his brain and its not good and the doc is giving him a few more days to wake up on his own or they r going to do something severe Idk what that is though
Rachael

Herndon, VA

#17 Jan 23, 2012
jaclyn wrote:
Heard a little while ago he has been opening his eyes for certain people (his mom and sister) squeezed his sisters hand today. He is doing much better.
Yay(: I'm so proud of him! Keep it up Colton(: you've got this:D <3
Rachael

Herndon, VA

#18 Jan 23, 2012
sad wrote:
Heard they found another swelling in the front of his brain and its not good and the doc is giving him a few more days to wake up on his own or they r going to do something severe Idk what that is though
:'(
Someone

United States

#19 Jan 23, 2012
Come one Colton you got this bud!!! You are in our prayers!!! We love you<3
anonymous

Dunmor, KY

#20 Jan 24, 2012
I went to visit him tonight, he is doing alot better. He is having surgery in the morning and they are removing the ventilator and feeding tube from his mouth and putting a feeding tube in his stomach and putting the ventilator in his trachea. He is starting to breathe on his own the ventilator is just helping him finish his breath. His mom told me earlier in the day she was talking to him and he looked at her and moved his hand up to his mouth like he wanted the tubes out and was trying to move his mouth. He does have a touch of pneumonia but their not too worried about that. He has come along way and its looking great for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr DammFoolz 623
Mitch Latham "cowboy" 8 hr Listen 2
Nathen Barnes 15 hr Sheisstillmyfriend 14
hoochie mama 18 hr coloradokid 5
Carrie Nelson Mon no one 7
Information on Jason Rice age 40 Sun uknowwho 16
Murder in Muhlenberg County (Mar '10) Sun JSN 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages