Madisonville, KY

#1 Aug 15, 2013
Free site called u got posted. It's a revenge site. Post them there. Some girls r already on there.
a thought

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Aug 15, 2013
post wrote:
Free site called u got posted. It's a revenge site. Post them there. Some girls r already on there.
something to consider here, let's say you do something this unkind to a girl, think it might be hard to get another one to trust you like EVER?
i have

Madisonville, KY

#3 Aug 15, 2013
You don't put your name...
brian

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 15, 2013
post wrote:
That's actually illegal.
joe

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 15, 2013
It's actually not.
a thought

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Aug 16, 2013
i have wrote:
You don't put your name...
clever as you might think you are, you will regret doing it someday.
brian

United States

#7 Aug 17, 2013
joe wrote:
It's actually not.
One could argue that the pictures were sent for temporary viewing pleasure without any reproduction or distribution rights. Also one could sue a person for emotional distress if they posted nude/private photos that was originally intended for their eyes only onto a public site.
joe

Cadiz, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2013
Nothing would ever come of it. Most girls these days send to more than one anyways.
hey moron

Cadiz, KY

#9 Aug 17, 2013
joe wrote:
Nothing would ever come of it. Most girls these days send to more than one anyways.
it's wrong, cruel, and very possibly actionable. you will one day regret doing this. wrong is wrong and you will not gain by doing wrong.
brian

United States

#10 Aug 18, 2013
joe wrote:
I'm glad you're so certain.
thinker

Madisonville, KY

#11 Aug 18, 2013
if you can't prove who posted it?
then it's to bad.
and anyone could have used someone else's device?
girl

Cadiz, KY

#12 Aug 18, 2013
Exactly.
brian

United States

#13 Aug 18, 2013
thinker wrote:
if you can't prove who posted it?
then it's to bad.
and anyone could have used someone else's device?
*too
PRISIM

United States

#14 Sep 1, 2013
trojan viruses work on SMART PHONES just like they would a computer allowing ANYBODY -Lawenforcement,or otherwise- to access the infected Phones Camera regaurdless of phone being in use or sleep mode And im a female love the feeling of being appreciated sadly this countrys culture has conditioned modern society to behave in such a way. So instead of being Defensive for makeing A MISTAKE (humanoid) admit your a super slut and move on. its like a Beauty pagent, theyre will be a new one crowned next round.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do you... 4 hr Smalltownlife 4
Michelle 5 hr Smalltownlife 2
Mitch Latham "Cowboy" & wife Cindy 5 hr Just curious 1
Pat Oates 17 hr Yuck 6
cynthia avers 20 hr Lady 14
lake malone 22 hr whats happen 3
Kathy Mosby Tue EEOC 1

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance