Kyle Winters Fitness
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Skinny Fat

Madisonville, KY

#1 Apr 13, 2013
How many people are getting great results from his personal training? I am skinny but need to build a little muscle.
Honda

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Kyle is a good guy and a good trainer. He is hardcore that's why people see results. Call him up he can get u in shape.
All in the family

Utica, KY

#3 Apr 16, 2013
Honda wrote:
Kyle is a good guy and a good trainer. He is hardcore that's why people see results. Call him up he can get u in shape.
A good guy? Seriously? Honestly, I don't know him personally but he does not portray himself in a very positive light. I have seen the belittling and degrading things he posts on FB about women and the bitter things he says about life in general. Just makes me feel really bad for him. He might be a great guy but if he is, he's not showing it.
really

Madisonville, KY

#4 Apr 16, 2013
let me get this straight in my mind, you don't know this guy yet you follow or read him on fb? whoever you are you need to find something to do with your time!
All Natural

Madisonville, KY

#5 Apr 16, 2013
really wrote:
let me get this straight in my mind, you don't know this guy yet you follow or read him on fb? whoever you are you need to find something to do with your time!
It has become common knowledge.
Absolutely

Tucker, GA

#6 Apr 16, 2013
His steroid cycle will whip you into shape in no time.
open

Madisonville, KY

#7 Apr 16, 2013
seems like someone always talking about the man, from what I gather from the comments he works out, posts on fb and has opinions that you don't share. From what I gather from posts I have read the man is not seeking you out to force his views on you, he merely posts them on his fb page, sooooooooooo if ya don't like why read???????? Is he chasing you down, calling you, knocking on your doors, or in anyway forcing his opinion on you?

If all you have to complain about is what he posts on fb, stop reading it idiot. If you have something real that he is doing I would love to hear about it. If not man up or shut up and leave the man alone. I have never heard one of you clowns say anything of substance and certainly nothing that would bother you if you did not put forth the effort to read his fb.

Again if you have some example of something he is actually doing to someone PLEASE PLEASE LETS HEAR IT.
point made

Madisonville, KY

#8 Apr 16, 2013
noticed nobody came forward with any legitimate comments.
All in the family

Utica, KY

#9 Apr 16, 2013
open wrote:
seems like someone always talking about the man, from what I gather from the comments he works out, posts on fb and has opinions that you don't share. From what I gather from posts I have read the man is not seeking you out to force his views on you, he merely posts them on his fb page, sooooooooooo if ya don't like why read???????? Is he chasing you down, calling you, knocking on your doors, or in anyway forcing his opinion on you?
If all you have to complain about is what he posts on fb, stop reading it idiot. If you have something real that he is doing I would love to hear about it. If not man up or shut up and leave the man alone. I have never heard one of you clowns say anything of substance and certainly nothing that would bother you if you did not put forth the effort to read his fb.
Again if you have some example of something he is actually doing to someone PLEASE PLEASE LETS HEAR IT.
Thank you for replying. I think your negative attitude towards my statements just makes my point even clearer. I assure you that I was not the one that "friended" him on FB and I also assure you that after a few weeks of his attitude showing up on my news feed he was deleted. Please note that I said idk him personally NOT that idk him. My statement were meant more as a way to encourage him to think about the way he is coming across to others and less about starting some kind of immature battle. I think it is also important to know that I am by far not the only person who feels this way. I have sit back and listened to others express these same views.
its ok

Tucker, GA

#10 Apr 16, 2013
open wrote:
seems like someone always talking about the man, from what I gather from the comments he works out, posts on fb and has opinions that you don't share. From what I gather from posts I have read the man is not seeking you out to force his views on you, he merely posts them on his fb page, sooooooooooo if ya don't like why read???????? Is he chasing you down, calling you, knocking on your doors, or in anyway forcing his opinion on you?
If all you have to complain about is what he posts on fb, stop reading it idiot. If you have something real that he is doing I would love to hear about it. If not man up or shut up and leave the man alone. I have never heard one of you clowns say anything of substance and certainly nothing that would bother you if you did not put forth the effort to read his fb.
Again if you have some example of something he is actually doing to someone PLEASE PLEASE LETS HEAR IT.
Let it out Kyle. Let it out. Testosterone can cause mood swings.
All Natural

Madisonville, KY

#11 Apr 16, 2013
I once overheard him make this statement. "If aliens came to earth they would say Kyle has the perfect 29 inch waste". LOL. Yes, you can become much dumber by listening to him.
Big Guns

Madisonville, KY

#12 Apr 16, 2013
You simply do not get that much muscle and that type of veins do to genetics and hard work. Wake up people and realize it. People are so naive. Just like some meth head with skin sores and no teeth, you can tell when someone is using test.
Double Standards

Utica, KY

#13 Apr 16, 2013
open wrote:
seems like someone always talking about the man, from what I gather from the comments he works out, posts on fb and has opinions that you don't share. From what I gather from posts I have read the man is not seeking you out to force his views on you, he merely posts them on his fb page, sooooooooooo if ya don't like why read???????? Is he chasing you down, calling you, knocking on your doors, or in anyway forcing his opinion on you?
If all you have to complain about is what he posts on fb, stop reading it idiot. If you have something real that he is doing I would love to hear about it. If not man up or shut up and leave the man alone. I have never heard one of you clowns say anything of substance and certainly nothing that would bother you if you did not put forth the effort to read his fb.
Again if you have some example of something he is actually doing to someone PLEASE PLEASE LETS HEAR IT.
Are you saying that he's free to express his opinions but everyone else needs to shut up?
Wow that's eff'ed up! Are you on something dude?
open

Madisonville, KY

#14 Apr 16, 2013
All in the family wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for replying. I think your negative attitude towards my statements just makes my point even clearer. I assure you that I was not the one that "friended" him on FB and I also assure you that after a few weeks of his attitude showing up on my news feed he was deleted. Please note that I said idk him personally NOT that idk him. My statement were meant more as a way to encourage him to think about the way he is coming across to others and less about starting some kind of immature battle. I think it is also important to know that I am by far not the only person who feels this way. I have sit back and listened to others express these same views.
And I believe you made my point very clear, he is not forcing you to listen to him, you are only reading fb which as you have said you can and apparently did take him off your friends list. That being said as far as I can tell,unless you have something to say that shows he is contacting you in another way, he is not bothering you at all.

The fact that others are talking about him tells me that they are either to dumb to ignore and disassociate with someone they don't like or they are a little jealous of him for some reason.

My point was and is that if all he is doing is talking on fb, turn his ass off and go on! Why are you trying to engage him through here, if you want to give him something to think about why not talk to him in person? Weak weak weak!
All in the family

Utica, KY

#15 Apr 16, 2013
open wrote:
<quoted text>
And I believe you made my point very clear, he is not forcing you to listen to him, you are only reading fb which as you have said you can and apparently did take him off your friends list. That being said as far as I can tell,unless you have something to say that shows he is contacting you in another way, he is not bothering you at all.
The fact that others are talking about him tells me that they are either to dumb to ignore and disassociate with someone they don't like or they are a little jealous of him for some reason.
My point was and is that if all he is doing is talking on fb, turn his ass off and go on! Why are you trying to engage him through here, if you want to give him something to think about why not talk to him in person? Weak weak weak!
You can choose to believe whatever you wish but honestly, I don't think they are jealous, I think they are disgusted. I will leave it alone. You are right me and everyone else who feels this way can leave him alone but he's going to be very lonely and I really think that's sad. I just hope his anger doesn't turn to rage.
open

Madisonville, KY

#16 Apr 16, 2013
Double Standards wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that he's free to express his opinions but everyone else needs to shut up?
Wow that's eff'ed up! Are you on something dude?
Not at all, let me type this slowly for you. My point is that all I am hearing is that it is his fb comments that offend people, which if that is situation you simply stop reading them. If you think about it, you are putting forth an effort to read something on fb and if that is what is bothering someone just dont do it. So far have not heard what he is doing other than that. Have said if you have an example of him pushing his views on you then please give an example of what he is doing.
open

Madisonville, KY

#17 Apr 16, 2013
All in the family wrote:
<quoted text>
You can choose to believe whatever you wish but honestly, I don't think they are jealous, I think they are disgusted. I will leave it alone. You are right me and everyone else who feels this way can leave him alone but he's going to be very lonely and I really think that's sad. I just hope his anger doesn't turn to rage.
I'm an old man who has dealt with people for a long long timem trust me if there is someone you disagree with the best thing to do is ignore them. If you respond you are giving them what they want which is attention. Trust me ignore them and it will drive them nuts, don't give them what they want. Now when they start to force themselves on you, that is a different story, I am not saying be abused by anyone. I am just saying ignore the mildly annoying people in life, it is the greatest pain you can inflict upon them!!!
overheard

Madisonville, KY

#18 Apr 16, 2013
All Natural wrote:
I once overheard him make this statement. "If aliens came to earth they would say Kyle has the perfect 29 inch waste". LOL. Yes, you can become much dumber by listening to him.
I believe you are supporting opens opinion. If you overheard you were not involved in the conversation, I would agree the statement comes across a little odd but again, ignore it and go on.!

I agree with open, nobody has really brought out anything that is worth even paying attention to. I does make you come across a little envious.
Wow

Central City, KY

#19 Apr 16, 2013
So many negative people. If you actually think that Kyle is conceited, you've apparently never actually had a conversation with him. I used to think he was the most arrogant waste of space in the state of kentucky, then one day I actually talked to him and realized he's actually just really funny. He doesn't ACTUALLY think he is hot shit, he just jokes about it. And with that being said, guys, 99% of you would actually be arrogant if you looked like him.
huh

Madisonville, KY

#20 Apr 16, 2013
Big Guns wrote:
You simply do not get that much muscle and that type of veins do to genetics and hard work. Wake up people and realize it. People are so naive. Just like some meth head with skin sores and no teeth, you can tell when someone is using test.
I stood right beside the man 6 months ago and my arms, chest, shoulders are bigger than his. I am not anywhere close to being in as good of condition as he but I lifted in the past and had 22 in biceps and 8% bodyfat all natural. Genetics come into play, my dad was naturally muscular just did physical labor and he is 85 so doubt he did anything to enhance! like i said i have never taken anything and i am bigger than kyle i know that for a fact. Now he may or may not be doing something I really have no idea. I will say that you can't assume everyone with big muscle juice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tattoos (Apr '12) 9 min HS-k 78
Kemica Betar (May '16) 6 hr Yes 4
Monica Kirtley Keith 8 hr Tiffany 26
anyone know nathan johnson? 13 hr FYI 8
Justice for Waymon 14 hr chris 12
Shawn Noffsinger Abuser 15 hr Carl 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 19 hr Tik Tok 906

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages