Posted in the Greenville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bro scott

New York, NY

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Justin is still missing, hoping someone may have seen him last Thursday night
3-13-13 after 10pm in the Greenville area. Maybe you saw him walking or he asked for a ride or to use your phone. Tomorrow is one week. Please check Jodi powers search and rescue FB page for a printable flier. You can also share that flier with your FB friends in the muhlenberg area.
Concerned

Greenville, KY

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Praying for him and the family that everything will turn out good , I have children that r his age and I could not imagine what they r going through ! Good luck !
lols

Greenville, KY

#5 Mar 20, 2013
I'm just visiting and have seen to s if cops out and was jw if that was the reason why. Hope y'all hear somethin.
is it true

United States

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Heard they found him but that's all I know
It is true

Lancaster, KY

#7 Mar 24, 2013
Ryan Clark found the man today while checking his cattle on his farm
Anonymous

United States

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Heard they found his body is a field earlier today. I don't think the family has released the info yet.
Curious

United States

#10 Mar 24, 2013
Does anyone know where the farm is at?
so sad :(

United States

#12 Mar 25, 2013
My prayers for this family. My God hold you during this time of sorrow.
hello

Greenville, KY

#13 Mar 25, 2013
well the body was found on the farm of sam clark on the beginning of nebo cemetary rd in greenville by the shut down papaws store owend by sam clark.i just happened to drive by on the way to town yesterday and seen a bunch of police and channel 14 news van. how did a dead body go over a wired fence and that has a electical current and go so far?? how do bodies just end up in a back yard of a mans house whoes finance is in trouble? so how does all this add up? how do you call the police and say i found a body when i was out in my field walking around ohh he was by my tractor to sir? but the young man dead now crossed a ditch climbed an electrical fence and layed down and die? my heart also goes out to the family of this man. but come on people why is there so many unsolved murders around here?one of the wealthy family in muhlenberg county finds a body and it happens to be on a farm.
hello

Greenville, KY

#14 Mar 25, 2013
something else real quick i drove by and seen all of that yesterday and woke up this morning and was watching the news and they said a body of a missing man was found on a farm in greenville yesterday.so i just want to clear up a few things. i hope to god they truely punish the person or persons who did this
to that man
Judge

Rochester, KY

#15 Mar 25, 2013
hello wrote:
well the body was found on the farm of sam clark on the beginning of nebo cemetary rd in greenville by the shut down papaws store owend by sam clark.i just happened to drive by on the way to town yesterday and seen a bunch of police and channel 14 news van. how did a dead body go over a wired fence and that has a electical current and go so far?? how do bodies just end up in a back yard of a mans house whoes finance is in trouble? so how does all this add up? how do you call the police and say i found a body when i was out in my field walking around ohh he was by my tractor to sir? but the young man dead now crossed a ditch climbed an electrical fence and layed down and die? my heart also goes out to the family of this man. but come on people why is there so many unsolved murders around here?one of the wealthy family in muhlenberg county finds a body and it happens to be on a farm.
The Police had been looking there last week you dumbness. They had a tip the body was dumped in a bush pile on that farm. The Clark's had nothing to do with it idiot. The Police already know who committed the murder but needed the body to prove it.
hello

Greenville, KY

#16 Mar 25, 2013
how am i the dumbass for driving by yesterday and seen a bunch of police and a news van? then i turned on the news this morning at 6.30 am and they said that they found the body of a missing news neveon in a field on the farm so i am dumb for saying and answering the persons first question. and my opion.

the news never said that they had or knew anything it was said its under investigation.

so tell us hero who was it. you know the police knows who commited the murder,you know you know. hell i dont know but you do right. i never said the clarks did it or anything. i hope whoever did do it they pay for their crime.

i am only saying what i seen.

what you said judge on proves what i said as well
so who is the dumbass now.
justshutthehellu p

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 25, 2013
Everyone is more worried about the gossip going on about who did it or where the body was found. This kid is gone and his family is left behind wondering if he suffered or what ever else is going thru their minds. Let's keep in mind, it could be one of our kids.... Can't imagine the loss they are feeling and it's people like some of you that want to point fingers. Turn your finger around and point at yourself..it could happen to you and your family. So shut the hell up!!!!
Judge

Rochester, KY

#18 Mar 25, 2013
hello wrote:
how am i the dumbass for driving by yesterday and seen a bunch of police and a news van? then i turned on the news this morning at 6.30 am and they said that they found the body of a missing news neveon in a field on the farm so i am dumb for saying and answering the persons first question. and my opion.
the news never said that they had or knew anything it was said its under investigation.
so tell us hero who was it. you know the police knows who commited the murder,you know you know. hell i dont know but you do right. i never said the clarks did it or anything. i hope whoever did do it they pay for their crime.
First of all you illiterate person I posted dumbness not dumbass. I'm sure either would fit in your case. Secondly you say ALL you did was post what you saw. How about all the other items in your post?
""well the body was found on the farm of sam clark on the beginning of nebo cemetary rd in greenville by the shut down papaws store owend by sam clark.i just happened to drive by on the way to town yesterday and seen a bunch of police and channel 14 news van. how did a dead body go over a wired fence and that has a electical current and go so far?? how do bodies just end up in a back yard of a mans house whoes finance is in trouble? so how does all this add up? how do you call the police and say i found a body when i was out in my field walking around ohh he was by my tractor to sir? but the young man dead now crossed a ditch climbed an electrical fence and layed down and die? my heart also goes out to the family of this man. but come on people why is there so many unsolved murders around here?one of the wealthy family in muhlenberg county finds a body and it happens to be on a farm."""
How do you know the Clarks are in financial trouble?
Would that have anything to do with the body? Is that what you are implying?
How do you know what Ryan said to the police?
Are you implying Ryan had something to do with it? From your post it would appear so.
No person could read what you posted and not take it that you are implying the Clarks are involved.
confused

United States

#19 Mar 25, 2013
Thought it was by henderson ln..which is behind north high..in that field there..so was it luzerne?
questions

Greenville, KY

#20 Mar 25, 2013
Police also found the body of a missing man in Franklin Tn last night. His name was Corey Matthews, he was 26 also and he was found in a field! Coincidence, maybe, but there are a lot of things the same about these two cases!
nebo

Dunmor, KY

#21 Mar 25, 2013
IF you go to the end of henderson lane it runs into the Clark Family farm, that is on Nebo Cemetary.
confused

United States

#22 Mar 25, 2013
Thot henderson ln was a dead end..
so sad

Greenville, KY

#23 Mar 25, 2013
hello wrote:
You sound like you are putting the blame on the Clark's, shame on you!! I don't think you or anyone knows or has the right to judge. Just pray for this family and the one who found him.
BAND MOM

Dunmor, KY

#24 Mar 25, 2013
The body was NOT found on sam clark's property you moron! My nephew found his body on his cattle farm which is NOT OWNED by sam clark. Get a clue before you try to post info on here, at least be correct..
hello wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Information on Jason Rice age 40 6 hr Qrckg 21
How are things with Ricky Keith and his little ... 13 hr friend of the family 15
jason embry 14 hr Jason 3
Mitch Latham "cowboy" 20 hr Skip 68
how to get away with not paying child support. (Sep '10) 21 hr Truthhurts 133
rikibeth Wed jim 7
Ms Dawn White trash Hensley! Wed Haw 9

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages