Picture of Obama's salute to OUR flag
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Freeman

Cadiz, KY

#103 Sep 5, 2012
President Bush was the biggest spender in US hisory. UNTIL Obama.
You, everyone you look at, including the elder and the newborn now owe around $52,000.00 each and growing. Do you really want him for 4 more years?
ugghh

Orem, UT

#104 Sep 5, 2012
Blame Bush - dont try to fix anything - even with the house and senate for the first 2 years. Fix nothing - grant amnesty and pass the crap known as obamacare - NONE of that had anything to do with Bush.

President obama will be a godsend for the lower class - he will force us all into it and then will have the control he seeks. And all those that aid and abet should be tried for treason as well
Freeman

Cadiz, KY

#105 Sep 5, 2012
ugghh wrote:
Blame Bush - dont try to fix anything - even with the house and senate for the first 2 years. Fix nothing - grant amnesty and pass the crap known as obamacare - NONE of that had anything to do with Bush.
President obama will be a godsend for the lower class - he will force us all into it and then will have the control he seeks. And all those that aid and abet should be tried for treason as well
YES, I AGREE.
concerned in muhlenberg

Owensboro, KY

#106 Sep 5, 2012
sweet wrote:
Good call! And those are things he said he would do. He was totally in charge with the house and senate for 2 years and could get nothing done - and now we want 4 more years of that?????
We need the house and senate back again. It's hard for this great president to get anything done, when the house dominated republicans fights him on every recovery move. Our low life senator mitch McConnel said "our #1 plan under Obama is to get him defeated in 2012. McConnel didn't say the economy, jobs, housing, or anything else was important to republicans, It's what can we do the next 4 years to get obama out of office. What a bastard low life of a human and politican. Mitch McConnel needs to be voted out and replaced by a good democrat.
LooneyTunes8

Glasgow, KY

#107 Sep 5, 2012
concerned in muhlenberg wrote:
<quoted text>We need the house and senate back again. It's hard for this great president to get anything done
Obama had them for over half of the time that he has been in office. Maybe Obama is the reason that nothing can be done. Maybe HE is the problem. Maybe we should vote his ass out. It IS fully possible that the GOP could control the HOUSE/SENATE and OVAL OFFICE after November -- saw that on MSNBC.

I AGREE - Mitch needs to go...just not replaced by a democrat.
concerned in muhlenberg

Owensboro, KY

#108 Sep 5, 2012
This is one great democrat national convention, makes me proud to be an american. Thank you president Clinton for spelling out the dark days ahead that romney and paul has in store for the working middle class americans. I'm certain all the millionaires and billionaires are upset with you.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#109 Sep 5, 2012
This is one great democrat national convention, makes me proud to be an american. Thank you president Clinton for spelling out the dark days ahead that romney and paul has in store for the working middle class americans. I'm certain all the millionaires and billionaires are upset with you.
Slick Willy better be careful since he and his wife are millionaires and the people he hangs out with are millionaires and billionaires...just like Barry H. Party of the middle class....hahahahahahahahahaha. There is no such thing and anyone that thinks there is, well, as David Hannum said "There's a sucker born every minute".
ugghh

Orem, UT

#110 Sep 6, 2012
You are truly as clueless as you sound. Like the next guy said - he had the house and senate for 2 of his 4 years in office and got absolutely nothing accomplished. Why should he get another shot??

What has this man done to deserve the White House again? So far all I have heard is blame Bush - what has this man done that was good?
<quoted text>We need the house and senate back again. It's hard for this great president to get anything done, when the house dominated republicans fights him on every recovery move. Our low life senator mitch McConnel said "our #1 plan under Obama is to get him defeated in 2012. McConnel didn't say the economy, jobs, housing, or anything else was important to republicans, It's what can we do the next 4 years to get obama out of office. What a bastard low life of a human and politican. Mitch McConnel needs to be voted out and replaced by a good democrat.
concerned in muhlenberg

Owensboro, KY

#111 Sep 6, 2012
You forget, bush got us here and romney is another bush. President Clinton sais it best refering to the republican convention. "WE LEFT HIM THE WORST SHAPE OF ANY PRESIDENT, HE DIDN'T GET OUR MESS CLEANED UP QUICK ENOUGH, LET'S FIRE HIM AND PUT OURSELVES BACK IN." And you people wonder why he didn't straighten this monster mess up in 24 months. That's all he's had, because the republican house want go along with anything he proposes. Ole Mitch McConnel said the #1 concern was for the republicans to get President Obama out of office.
ugghh

Orem, UT

#112 Sep 6, 2012
And rightly so -- so AGAIN nothing to support what he has done to earn the right for a second term. Just blame BUSH! Its tired - get off it and speak to what he has done. He had the senate and congress together and could do NOTHING!! NOTHING in my book does not warrant a second term. Anyone else accomplishing NOTHING in their job in 4 years would be terminated - SAME HERE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica Keith 1 hr Nahhh 37
Jody Jones 2 hr Jimmy Swagart 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Anderson 666
Muhlenberg County Social Services (Mar '15) Thu I know 13
Trash Collectors Thu I know 4
Bethany Thu I know 6
Dannielle McIntosh Gillon Mar 21 Sorry not sorry 30

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages