Next Last
Okay

Madisonville, KY

#22 Sep 21, 2010
Ok, keep talking
WTH

Greenville, KY

#23 Sep 21, 2010
Nikki better ck her fb friends real close.... Is it killing you nikki that skank whore tiffany and Crystal might just find out the truth, that you were the one running them down on topix.... and FYI I have a HTC tilt 2 and I use my computer to get on topix and facebook haha not a damn phone lmao!! FOR EVERYONE ONES INFO TERRI LYNN KEEPS A CLEAN HOUSE AND TAKES VERY GOOD CARE OF HER KIDS.. maybe Nikki could use some parenting tips from TERRI!!
OhMeOhMy

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Sep 21, 2010
WTH wrote:
FOR EVERYONE ONES INFO TERRI LYNN KEEPS A CLEAN HOUSE AND TAKES VERY GOOD CARE OF HER KIDS.. maybe Nikki could use some parenting tips from TERRI!!
Ditto.

If you've noticed here, the only thing Nikki tries to say is that she's "better" than everyone else.

Such a shame.
Well

Madisonville, KY

#25 Sep 21, 2010
Im bored.....lol
Longtime friend

United States

#26 Sep 22, 2010
Whoever started this topix on Terri Lynn is a stupid ass. I have know her for a long time and she is a good girl, all she does is bust her ass to keep a clean house so her husband won't fus at her. Terri Lynn is a great mother to her girls and she is trying to better herself by going to school. One thing she gets is a hard way to go by Kevin and his family. So Lear her alone
WTH

Greenville, KY

#27 Sep 23, 2010
Longtime friend wrote:
Whoever started this topix on Terri Lynn is a stupid ass. I have know her for a long time and she is a good girl, all she does is bust her ass to keep a clean house so her husband won't fus at her. Terri Lynn is a great mother to her girls and she is trying to better herself by going to school. One thing she gets is a hard way to go by Kevin and his family. So Lear her alone
I GUESS NIKKI GOT THIS PAGE THREW IN HER FACE CAUSE EVERYONE SPEAKS HIGHLY OF TERRI, SORRY NIKKI BUT IF U NEED PARENTING LESSONS TERRI WILL SURELY HELP YA OUT THERE!! SHE HAS SOME ORGANIZATION SKILLS TOO!!
Goodness

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Sep 23, 2010
I have known nikki for years! She is a wonderful person! No we aren't super close, but I wonder if you all know her at all.
Why don't you look at yourself in the mirror instead of attacking people
flippin dog

Cadiz, KY

#29 Sep 23, 2010
Goodness wrote:
I have known nikki for years! She is a wonderful person! No we aren't super close, but I wonder if you all know her at all.
Just looked at myself in the mirror and saw Michael Jackson.
WTH

United States

#31 Sep 26, 2010
Goodness wrote:
guess nikki shouldnt have tried to start shit about Terri just because she is pissed off at her! She did the same shit to two other ppl when she got pissed! ck ur fb friends list nikki cause you told a few of us about startin all three topix post, Terri's, crystal's and tiffany's
Reammer

United States

#32 Sep 26, 2010
Don't know Nikki. Don't know Terri. But for them both to be fighting it out on Topix can only mean one thing. I'd like to know them because I like my women a little on the trashy side.
LOL

Belton, KY

#33 Sep 26, 2010
This whole topic was started and carried on by Terri Lynn and her many personalities...
Fuzzy Nutz

Streamwood, IL

#34 Sep 28, 2010
Who besides me have been inside Terri Lynn
Muhlenberg Resident

Elkton, KY

#35 Sep 29, 2010
Oh MY!!! I just realized I dont have an iPhone cause my husband and I earn our money... we're not on welfare so we can't afford one...lol. So dumb ass... my comment wasn't even about your "grammar"... even though you could use some help with that too, but you don't even know what you're saying. You can't make up your mind who you are or want to be lol. Multiple personalities??? That would be this Nikki person... not Terri...lol.
Danielle

Madisonville, KY

#36 Oct 3, 2011
Look people everyone should mind their own buisness, who cares who is screwing who and whats going on in others house holds its none of our buisness! Weather you like someone or not if you have a family member that is in love with that person then you should get over it and get along so you dont lose someone you really care about. It doesnt matter if you like them or not you should suck it up it only matters what makes the persons involved happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crntral City, Family Dollar 10 min lynn 1
Central City, Family Dollar 30 min lynn 1
Family Dollar in Central City ! :( 32 min lynn 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 44 min GoodRiddanceMicha... 1,538
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 151,277
Brian Tarrants 2 hr totalltarrantala 8
Alison Grimes is Bad for Kentucky & America! 2 hr Ditch Mitch 29
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 20 hr Right 269
•••
Greenville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••