First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Cadiz, KY

#21 Jun 9, 2014
personally wrote:
That's right well water. When its 99 degrees and dogwood feels like bath tub of water I'll be sayin told ya so!
If I am not mistaken Lake Venus is fed by 8 natural springs.Water constantly flowing in and out.
John Doe

Lewisburg, KY

#22 Jun 17, 2014
Wow, mercury? Do People have nothing better to do than just make shit up? Dogwood was closed at the end of last year because the owner could not afford to make payments, that's it. Nothing crazy or dramatic. Dogwood was drained and refilled though, to get rid of fish. It is a nice place to swim and camp. If Lake Venus is so much better, then keep your ass out of Dogwood. It isn't what it used to be, but it is what it is, and it is a very nice place to take your family. Not over crowded, and full of stupid crybaby bitches.
John Doe

Lewisburg, KY

#23 Jun 17, 2014
Do a little research on mercury. You may surprised at how many bodies of water contain it.

Greenville, KY

#24 Jun 24, 2014
If DAC would come back and play at Dogwood again, my ass would be there in a heartbeat!

Duluth, GA

#25 Jul 1, 2014
Where is lake Venus heard alot about it ty
Old Timer

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Jul 3, 2014
It is also know as the water treatment plant

Owensboro, KY

#28 Jul 3, 2014
That dope den started up again??? Phhhh! Lol
clean water

United States

#29 Jul 3, 2014
LV is as good as it gets for the money! Water is perfect. Bremen, Ky!

Morganfield, KY

#30 Jul 3, 2014
Dog Wood Lake is not a " dope" place. We have been there many times and it is family oriented. The "dope" place is Gregory Lake

Princeton, KY

#31 Jul 5, 2014
Dogwood wasn't bad over the 4th weekend.. Water was dirty and as far as family oriented goes, not really.. Too many people walkin around cussin every breathe and too many people walking around the beach with beer.. Just my opinion..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 24 min Ol Kentuckin 4,017
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Mickey402 144,404
Pope Francis Rejects Kim Davisís Account Of Mee... 1 hr American Woman 20
Tasha Lewis 1 hr Hand of God 14
Happy Fathers Day (Jun '14) Fri Maverick 808 101
Is education suffering in the Berg? Thu CuriousParent 1
Country Plantation House Wedding Info! (Oct '11) Sep 29 Timmy 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages