Hucks in Powderly, Ky
Solaris

Providence, KY

#149 Mar 18, 2012
Seems like the only ones having trouble there are in fact....the troublemakers.
WTH

Hopkinsville, KY

#150 Mar 18, 2012
First off your a 58 year old man (let me say that again) A 58 Year Old Man! You should have sense enough to know you can't pee in public it don't matter if you covered your self or not. There are children out there that even if you don't think someone can see you or not there is a chance they will. I understand you have health problems and when you gotta go then you gotta go. Hind sight being 20/20 you should have went on to the bathroom and done your business there is no law for you walking away from the gas pump but there is laws against public exposure. The fact your intentions was to relive yourself but the police won't know that and the parent of child that might see you might not be so understanding either. Me being a parent my self I know if my little girl saw something like that I wouldn't be very happy. The girls that work at Huck's are just that payed employees they are more than likely over worked and under-payed but that don't give them a right to be rude and really should just be ignored. But to blame them because you decided to pee in the parking lot instead of ignoring them and going to the bath room well Let me say this again your a 58 year old man use your head.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#151 Mar 18, 2012
SMH wrote:
I've never had a bad experience there. The workers aren't always overfriendly, but they aren't rude to me either. I'm in there quite often and so far, there has been no negative experiences. Remember, we never know what someone else is going through or what kind of day they have had. Lets not be judgemental :)
When it comes to customer service, bad days aren't allowed. Their job is to delite the customer.
WTH

Hopkinsville, KY

#152 Mar 18, 2012
Liberal Wisenheimer wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to customer service, bad days aren't allowed. Their job is to delite the customer.
This is true but instead of getting on here and complaining take it to the management of Huck's. I will say it again if my young daughter had seen him I would of called the cops right then. What gives this guy to take a leak in a public parking lot. He should have just ignored the girl and went in the bathroom anyway.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#153 Mar 18, 2012
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true but instead of getting on here and complaining take it to the management of Huck's. I will say it again if my young daughter had seen him I would of called the cops right then. What gives this guy to take a leak in a public parking lot. He should have just ignored the girl and went in the bathroom anyway.
I have been in contact with the Management of Huck's. The issue is not the old man, its the unprofessional and mean spirited nature of the employees. They should be terminated.
Huckabuck

Greenville, KY

#154 Mar 18, 2012
Exept for the hot blond!!! Tomica I think, she's too hot to be let go!
lol

Princeton, KY

#155 Mar 18, 2012
Huckabuck wrote:
Exept for the hot blond!!! Tomica I think, she's too hot to be let go!
A line of cocaine and you can have her
Huckabuck

Greenville, KY

#156 Mar 18, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
A line of cocaine and you can have her
Well, I believe I will pass on that then!
kim

Nashville, TN

#157 Mar 21, 2012
you know i know of few of the great ones have walk away after years of service who wasnt rude and did there job the promblem started and ended with mainly management f.y.i. the manager who was there stoled the caring for kids money collect that the customers put there for kids not mamagement ass. manager was her daughter and of course knew it was going on and mom was ripping off company now mom moved to another store in madisonville and daughter became manager really!!!stealing from the two of them and the kiss but good employees could not take no more so when enough damage was was done they just walked away !!! you go girls the promblems that was going on was reported to the dm and home office nothing ever done so good luck with that one all hucks want is there money!!! care for there employees!!!!!!now thats a joke the good ones are gone and as far as miranda well if you get her offf all the pills she takes she may be different she only nice because of the drugs she takes .seriously there more than one of them doing pills my advise is they want to change dont always look at the lower person on the list start with management and make sure manager family are not also ass managers them self!!!!that was a no brainer case
juatwonderin

Greenville, KY

#158 Aug 23, 2012
That dominique chick dose anyone know her last name just wondering thanx for any help on the matter
passer by

Greenville, KY

#159 Aug 23, 2012
juatwonderin wrote:
That dominique chick dose anyone know her last name just wondering thanx for any help on the matter
Reynolds is her last name.
readthepump

Louisville, KY

#160 Aug 26, 2012
The signs on the pumps say do not leave your vehicle unattended while pumping. It wouldn't have taken two seconds to stop the pump yourself by releasing the autofueler. I do think some of the people there are rude. But it's not all Huck's. By the way, it will only get worse because big companies don't care who they hire. They barely pay minimum wage and for that you get minimum effort.
JUST SAYIN

Greenville, KY

#161 Aug 26, 2012
THE BIG BLACK B*TCH HAS TO BE THE RUDEST PERSON IN MUHLENBERG CO
bosco jenkins

White House, TN

#162 Aug 26, 2012
why he didnt just tell his wife to pump the gas while he pissified
one of five

Mount Juliet, TN

#163 Aug 26, 2012
sfdfs
badcompany

Louisville, KY

#164 Aug 28, 2012
Hucks is a bad company all around. I have worked for them almost 6 yrs. I am at a raise cap. WHich means, no matter how good, on time, never call in, works butt off, I am I can never get another raise. They barely give employees raises and most there are over worked and very underpaid. Our store has changed managers so many times I've lost track of how many and how long they were there. They just want money. They don't care how they get it. We have had terrible managers and guess what?? they never get fired. They push them off on another store. Just this past month, we have been out of coffee, straws, sausage, bacon, tea, french vanilla capuccino, and I am sure some other stuff I can't remember. They rarely move people up within the store. I can do all the ordering but they hired two lead people last month and one of them is gone already. I am looking for something else, but factories are not for me. I love my customers and I don't want to quit, but it's like they force you out so they can hire some 7$ an hour person. Around 3 yrs ago we had several people working for us that had worked there for over 5 yrs. Funny how they are all gone now except two.
Solaris

Providence, KY

#165 Aug 28, 2012
badcompany wrote:
Hucks is a bad company all around. I have worked for them almost 6 yrs. I am at a raise cap. WHich means, no matter how good, on time, never call in, works butt off, I am I can never get another raise. They barely give employees raises and most there are over worked and very underpaid. Our store has changed managers so many times I've lost track of how many and how long they were there. They just want money. They don't care how they get it. We have had terrible managers and guess what?? they never get fired. They push them off on another store. Just this past month, we have been out of coffee, straws, sausage, bacon, tea, french vanilla capuccino, and I am sure some other stuff I can't remember. They rarely move people up within the store. I can do all the ordering but they hired two lead people last month and one of them is gone already. I am looking for something else, but factories are not for me. I love my customers and I don't want to quit, but it's like they force you out so they can hire some 7$ an hour person. Around 3 yrs ago we had several people working for us that had worked there for over 5 yrs. Funny how they are all gone now except two.
what kinda pay there?
minimum

Louisville, KY

#166 Aug 28, 2012
Solaris wrote:
<quoted text>
what kinda pay there?
Most of the stores I know start off at minimum wage. You might get 15 cent raise every year, but last two yrs I got a total of 12 cents. I have no customer complaints, not late, no days missed, and work fairly decent.
let me know

Greenville, KY

#167 Aug 28, 2012
That dominique Reynolds girls dose she have a fb or anything would really like to talk to her she is so cute and sexy thanx for any help
robin

United States

#168 Nov 21, 2013
Thanks kim you hit the nail on the head several good ones finally threw in the towel.... The employees had to much mom and daughter thing that was a joke and then you and in the snitch thay always kiss but to get where she got out the door for stealing all the time and her daughter they made it a family thing but thank god some of us was smart enough to walk away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn Wagoner sucks as a burgler 27 min umm hmm 2
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 3 hr interesting 729
Shelter for women in Greenville 3 hr Rehab girl 38
Die hard democracts. 12 hr yes 29
cundiff (Feb '13) 12 hr U Know 55
hypocrite shop owners 13 hr 4 sho 6
Brittany cramer 15 hr Fox 6

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages