Hucks in Powderly, Ky
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 30, 2011
I am a 58 year old male in bad health. One of my health problems is Diabetes. I spend approx.$150.00 per week at Hucks in Powderly keeping my diesel-truck and gas-car in fuel. I stopped there today, got out of my car, and began filling her up with gas. I suddenly had the extreme urge to urinate. I knew it would take a few more minutes to fill my car up, so with my wife in the car I ran into Hucks front door to go to the bathroom. When I opened the door and started towards the bathroom a female clerk at the front counter yelled out to me that I could not leave my car while pumping gas. I told her that I really needed to make it to the bathroom and I asked her what was I suppose to do piss in my paints? Evidently, this question made her mad because she told that I would have to return to my car immediately. When I arrived back at the pump I knew that I only had two options. I could pee in my paints or pee on the blacktop between the pump and my car. I chose the later and peed on the blacktop between my car and the pump. I did hold my hand over myself so that I would not be exposed. My purpose was to pee, and not to scare someone to death. When I had finished filling my car with gas I returned, payed the clerk at the front counter and went into the bathroom to finish the job that I had stared outside at the pump.
When I returned home it was only minutes before two police officers drove into my driveway. They said that Hucks had called and reported that I had exposed myself in public at their pumps. I explained to the officers that I have diabetes and that sometimes upon standing I have to urinate immediately. I told them that I had gone inside to pee but that I was told by the clerk that I had to return to my car immediately. Listen folks, I am a 58 year old heart patient with diabetes. I am not a sex offender, have never been a sex offender, and I do not intend on being one now that nothing works anymore. This smart ellick clerk at Hucks today acted as if she were having her never ending period or something and was going to announce that she was the ultimate ruler of the world by keeping old deabetic heart patients from using the bathroom and then call the cops on them if they peed outside. Well, this is one old heart patient with diabetes that will never be in Hucks again. I am asking that any of you guys out there that have ever had to pee and were refused service to boycott Hucks like I am doing. They may not miss my $150.00 a week in gas, but with your help, we can find out if this clerks salary is worth the loss in business that this can cause. If you are behind me let me know with your posts, I will be watching to see if I am the only one with this problem. Thanks
Hum

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2011
You should have went on in. They will shut the pump off if you are not at your vehicle. Those girls get a kick from barking at people. They are all smart asses. I know them all. At 58 you know that you can't piss in or on a store parking lot.
hmmm

Dunmor, KY

#4 Dec 1, 2011
I woulda just went on to the bathroom. I always use Ideal because they are owned by Rocket Oil Company of which I am a fan.
wenesday

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2011
They are some rude smart ass bit/$:&
Greenville

Madisonville, KY

#6 Dec 1, 2011
I have been in hucks and the worst smart ass they have down there is Jenny Webster. All she does is smart off to everybody that comes in. She flirts with all of the young men. She ain't nothing but a smart ass bitch. She's been caught cheating on her husband about 4 times, Once with his brother. I feel sorry for her poor husband having to put up with that whore. How she ever get a job where she has to handle food with her having Hepatitis c. If any body needs to be fired from that place its that nasty bitch.....
Hucks Sucks

Greenville, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2011
I also had a bad experience at Hucks. Stopped to get gas after taking my dog to the vet. My dog got sick in the car so I started filling up my tank and got back in the car (with the door open) to clean up the mess. That crazy girl started yelling at me to get out of my vehicle. I ignored her and cleaned it up anyway. Needless to say, that was my last visit to Hucks. I'm done! I was mortified!
very rude

Greenville, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2011
You know they are very rude saying make sure you come in and pay, well duh makes it sound like you are not trusted.
Hucks Sucks wrote:
I also had a bad experience at Hucks. Stopped to get gas after taking my dog to the vet. My dog got sick in the car so I started filling up my tank and got back in the car (with the door open) to clean up the mess. That crazy girl started yelling at me to get out of my vehicle. I ignored her and cleaned it up anyway. Needless to say, that was my last visit to Hucks. I'm done! I was mortified!
wizzard

United States

#9 Dec 1, 2011
i with you red ranger screw huck's.i never liked that place...
Seriously

Nebo, KY

#10 Dec 1, 2011
I know who you are talking about. I like to sit at hucks and she is a bitch. Ugly old hagraven. Fat ass always Locks the side door at twilight so she doesn't have to watch it. The blond chick is nice to me though. I like the shorter woman too the really skinny one. If I knew it was just the bitch working I would run in there and shit all over the toilet.
i know

United States

#11 Dec 1, 2011
I went in there one night and got a 12 pack of big red. I only had 5 dollars with me. The 12 pack was priced 3.99 so u grabbed it and it rang up at 5 something. I told the lady it was only 3.99 and the lady told me I was wrong. I went and pulled the tag out of the cooler and took it up to her. It even said big red and had 3.99. She told me she was not going to change the price. I just walked out. Have not been back.
Givingitaway

United States

#12 Dec 2, 2011
I used to stop at Hucks in the morning before going home after work till one of the old women working behind the counter told me she was single and looking for a man, my goodness this woman was the same age as my mother, that's just sick. Oh and they do like to bark at people on the speaker system at the pumps "come in and pay after pumping your gas" no shit, like people don't know to pay for it. I'm never going back.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 2, 2011
Hum wrote:
You should have went on in. They will shut the pump off if you are not at your vehicle. Those girls get a kick from barking at people. They are all smart asses. I know them all. At 58 you know that you can't piss in or on a store parking lot.
You are right HUM, I do know better than to piss in anyone's parking lot, but when your eyeballs are about to bust and there is some bitch on her 7 day period yelling at you it's hard to think.
Well

Dunmor, KY

#16 Dec 4, 2011
Red Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right HUM, I do know better than to piss in anyone's parking lot, but when your eyeballs are about to bust and there is some bitch on her 7 day period yelling at you it's hard to think.
What did the cops say when they came to speak with you? Were they understanding of the situation?
why

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 4, 2011
Where dd they keep finding the trash they hire to work there? Hucks has cheap drinks for the mornings but the rudeness of the clerks is not worth going in there!!
why

Owensboro, KY

#18 Dec 4, 2011
Red Ranger, did you get arrested? lol I have a feeling your were trying to make a statement by pissing by the pump lol Why not at least piss in a bottle or something. Men can do that.
Manerger

Cadiz, KY

#19 Dec 4, 2011
We are going to put portatoilets next to each pump, so come to Huck's for your gas and poops & pee's.

“Shoot to protect!!!!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 4, 2011
Goober J says love everybody, even the hateful women that work at Hucks

Since: Dec 11

United States

#21 Dec 4, 2011
I think the staff at Hucks is very friendly!!
lol

Dunmor, KY

#23 Dec 8, 2011
NOW THAT'S FUNNY!
yeah

White Plains, KY

#25 Dec 8, 2011
I can not stand to look at the ugly blonde woman who draws her eyebrows on and puts 5 tons of makeup on she is scary to look at! probably worse without it!(shivers)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any woman want to have some fun 2 hr Funtimes 1
Tammy garris duban 11 hr For real 6
Why Does Everyone Keep Talking About Flip Flops... 23 hr george 4
Muhlenberg Football Fri Hello 8
Sheriff mcgehee for judge executive Oct 13 Hello 3
Who is running for Oct 11 grapevine 1
the new peg and kelly bundy Oct 11 Funny 18

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance