How do u have tucking proof
Know

Kingsport, TN

#7 Apr 23, 2012
I have a couple of text messages in my phone where he has texted gay guys
gross

United States

#8 Apr 23, 2012
He hangs out with Destiny Maple and everyone knows she is "secretly" gay. I guess they run in packs now! haha
He has to be nasty just for hanging around her!
Seth

Cadiz, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2012
Wow u guys know everything about me huh well im not an if i was i would tell u an if u have something to say about destiny or me say it to my face
Seth

Cadiz, KY

#10 Apr 24, 2012
An im not nasty sorry
Locate

Kingsport, TN

#12 Apr 24, 2012
What about your boyfriend Seth
Seth

United States

#13 Apr 25, 2012
What boyfriend
Locate

Kingsport, TN

#14 Apr 25, 2012
Tyler Moore
good work

Dunmor, KY

#16 Apr 26, 2012
Look B@tches you can't be saying sh*t about anybody because we all know you are talking about yourself and putting a different name to cover it up and also I will find out who you are and I will kick your a$$!
Skinny

Greenville, KY

#17 Apr 27, 2012
Shut up Danara. Mind your own business plus you need to lose weight with you fat stomach.
Seth

Cadiz, KY

#18 Apr 27, 2012
Danara dont get on topics if u have a problem with her u can have her number bc we r not punks like u guys!!! You guys r probably some broke ass bitches an we don't hang around ppl like u so with that go on an get a life
Bitch

United States

#19 Apr 27, 2012
Skinny wrote:
Shut up Danara. Mind your own business plus you need to lose weight with you fat stomach.
Danara don't even get on topix so if u have anything to say go say it to her.
Black girl

United States

#20 Apr 28, 2012
This is Danara cousin Sade wells so if u have anything to say about her bitch, u more then welcome to come 407 w pendleton st and we can talk about sum shit! U r on here talkin shit because u r behind a computer!! Coward as bitch!! Sooo put her name up here again if u feel lucky about ur self cuz bitch I'm tha one!! Try me!!
Funny

Greenville, KY

#21 Apr 28, 2012
Black people be so ghetto. Who cares if Seth is gay. We all know he is. So what. Ask FF he will tell the truth.
Funny

Greenville, KY

#22 Apr 29, 2012
I'm not broke but Seth where does your family work at? My mom works at regional medical hospital and my dad works at Armstrong mines so don't go around calling people broke. Learn the facts before you speak. Braggers make me sick.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#24 Apr 29, 2012
Seth is nothing but a spoiled ass bitch i can't stand him he is not shit an to tell you the truth he is not gay but he is nasty as hell because he has Orgys with alother of people out of the county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deals auto sales 1 hr antiFB 2
tyler keith 2 hr Tax payer 8
Melisa Groves 3 hr Big Black 1
Keep A Word, Lose A Word (Nov '11) 13 hr Mutant-cucumber 55
Coal Mon Knuck 1
Church members Mon Knuck 1
Walmart Mon Knuck 1

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance