First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JustWondering

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Aug 9, 2012
So what is up with him and his co-worker. I am just curious because I know his wife and she is a really sweet women. They laid carpet in the funeral home and I showed up there and it just seemed more intimate then anything. I just wanna know whats going on. If u have any info please inform me.
Believe it or not

Madisonville, KY

#2 Aug 13, 2012
He is to busy screwing his co worker to do good work his work sucks and his co worker sucks him feel for his wife
JustWondering
#3 Aug 16, 2012
How do u know this? He did work at my house and did pretty good. I know something has been going on with him and his worker because its all over town. I even hear they got a kid together, Is his wife stupid or what. Why is she with tht loser?
idea

Madisonville, KY

#4 Aug 17, 2012
He charges to much!!! won't give estimate, he wants to do work then charge you.His work fair. Friend of mine found someone cheaper and does a great job. I've shop around before I get him or make him give you a pri ce first hand. His helper was withhim here, I thought it was his daughter!!!
HAHAHA

Madisonville, KY

#5 Aug 17, 2012
As far as I know he has no kids. Thought his helper was his ol lady. He did do work for me tho and I thought he did a good job. Everyone has their opinions so whaever.
OMG

Madisonville, KY

#6 Aug 29, 2012
Well I think he is a lowlife. Cheating on his wife while she was battling cancer. Wost yet th womn he cheated with ended up prego and ad kid. Who knows if its his. Hel I don't. All I know is him and her both are pieces of shit. His wife is a good women and worked with him for years. I would screw her
WOW

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 30, 2012
I heard he was screwing around but I had no clue at all there was a baby involved. Is it his or does anyone know?? What real man would do that to his wife battling cancer. She is a sweet women so glad to hear that she beat the cancer now she needs to beat the hell out of him.
I do not know

Owensboro, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2012
I don't blame Tommy I would screw my helper to if she looked that good she has a husband I think this is some more topic bull shit some hater put on here everyone knows the shit that is on this sight is stupid
WOW

Owensboro, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2012
I dunno what helper you been looking at but the one i see is fugly and woudn't make a pimple on his wife's ass. People are so hilarious when they get on here taking up for scum. His wife needs to wise up and ship his ass out forreal. His worker aint nothing but a nasty homewrecking tramp. I have no Idea if she's married but I couldn't imagine who would wanna lay down with that everynight. I don't know needs their eyes checked obviously. If you don't like this site the stay off and don't comment. No one really cares. His hooker worker needs to brush her meth mouth forreal.
I do not know

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 31, 2012
Well I was looking at her on her knees doggy style looked pretty good to me got a wife at home and a freak at work nice set up tommy's doing alright
WOW

Owensboro, KY

#11 Aug 31, 2012
Obviously the back is all u seen cause the front is perty gross. No one even knows for sure if anything is going on with them. You have to be one sick mfer to think having a wife and a mistress is ok. I take ur single and will probably remain that way cause you make your self look perty damn dumb getting on here saying shyt like that. As far as I know only scumbags take up for each other. You seriously need help if u think she even looks good from the back. She has a huge muffin top and wears clothes that show it off. I suggest you go to an eye doctor and get your eyes checked.
so what

Madisonville, KY

#12 Sep 2, 2012
I do not know wrote:
Well I was looking at her on her knees doggy style looked pretty good to me got a wife at home and a freak at work nice set up tommy's doing alright
Dude if its the flooring guy's worker then I wouldn't touch that sht with your d*ck. Yuck
HAHAHA

Madisonville, KY

#13 Sep 3, 2012
I do not know You st be pretty desperate. That b*tch is butt a$$ UGLY.... She aint got no alibi lololol U seriously need to get laid if you find that sh*t hott.
The truth b told

Madisonville, KY

#14 Feb 10, 2014
He's an awesome guy and his helper is awesome too. Y'all need to get your info start from the horses mouth and ask him face to face before you start shit about people
tommy stinnett

Madisonville, KY

#15 Feb 10, 2014
well you lowlife cowards want to talk shit about me behind my back. why dont you come find me and talk that shit too my face.
Randy

Cadiz, KY

#16 Feb 10, 2014
I will bring a bus load you low-life carpet layer!
tommy stinnett

Madisonville, KY

#17 Feb 10, 2014
bring it on you. if you can back that mouth up
tommy stinnett

Madisonville, KY

#18 Feb 10, 2014
i will meet you any time and any place.
Randy

Greenville, KY

#19 Feb 11, 2014
Come to my big office at the Board of Education and I will woop your carpet laying ass.
Tommy

Madisonville, KY

#20 Feb 12, 2014
And you work with students with a mouth like that. And you call me a low life. That's funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tiffany 8 hr art 3
justin f 8 hr curious 11
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 15 hr Cancel Class 570
Carrie Byrd Tue sheila Wilkins 15
Coal mining Tue Tyrone 5
Cheryl Peterson Tue friend 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Tue Harmless 527
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]