Over prosecuting misdemeanors in Ky

Over prosecuting misdemeanors in Ky

Posted in the Greenville Forum

CitizenX

Savannah, TN

#1 Jan 1, 2014
Unlike other states, Ky's statute on tempering with physical evidence is classified as a felony even if the evidence is associated with a misdemeanor. A felony charge hyper-inflates the cost of an adequate legal defense, often leaving the poor at the mercy of what's known as the state's justice system. I've provided a link to a petition drafted to correct this injustice. Please read and sign/share it, if you agree with the content. We're only as loud as our collective voice, every signature matters. Born and raised in Ky, I have no motivation beyond revising this unfair statute. Thanks!
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/kentuckys-ov...
solution

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2014
don't tamper with evidence, problem solved, you're welcome.
MCSO

Rochester, KY

#3 Jan 1, 2014
CitizenX wrote:
Unlike other states, Ky's statute on tempering with physical evidence is classified as a felony even if the evidence is associated with a misdemeanor. A felony charge hyper-inflates the cost of an adequate legal defense, often leaving the poor at the mercy of what's known as the state's justice system. I've provided a link to a petition drafted to correct this injustice. Please read and sign/share it, if you agree with the content. We're only as loud as our collective voice, every signature matters. Born and raised in Ky, I have no motivation beyond revising this unfair statute. Thanks!
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/kentuckys-ov...
The only people I have ever come across that hated Laws and Law Enforcement were the ones that were in trouble. Don't try and hide the drugs next time.
Lucifer

Greenville, KY

#4 Jan 3, 2014
MCSO wrote:
<quoted text>The only people I have ever come across that hated Laws and Law Enforcement were the ones that were in trouble. Don't try and hide the drugs next time.
I'm not in trouble but, have a distain for the law and law enforcement.
Hmmm

Greenville, KY

#5 Jan 3, 2014
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not in trouble but, have a distain for the law and law enforcement.
You have a color alteration for the law? Maybe you disdain the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stop sellers 12 min Sup 5
How are things with Ricky Keith and his little ... 6 hr David 17
Mitch Latham "cowboy" 9 hr The real story 69
Information on Jason Rice age 40 Thu Qrckg 21
jason embry Wed Jason 3
how to get away with not paying child support. (Sep '10) Jun 29 Truthhurts 133
rikibeth Jun 29 jim 7

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance