Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

ChealseaErinn wrote:
Wow.
Some of you people are so fucking heartless.
This young girl was obviously depressed and nobody seemed to helped her.
She was looking for hell.
She wanted help.
She didn't commit suicide cause she wanted to.
She felt the need to.
Muhlenberg county is horrible and needs to do better about the residents living there.
If someone is depressed like that, YOU CAN TELL. Yet nobody seemed to care.
How pathetic.
I would know as a former MCHS student, that the school does not help children who need help. They sit you down and say everything's alright an you have have no reason to be the way you are.
We need someone to step in and HELP these teenagers. I know teenagers who have talked about suicide and how unhappy they are.
Yet nobody in the school system seems to want to help these kids. They put on power points for the students, but what's that gonna do? Nothing.
Something needs to be done
from what ive seen of this girl she was very happy lots of friends and what appeared to be a happy life, god bless her soul and her loved ones, this was a tragic day for all and for all you haters out there fuck yall, you have no clue what was going on with her and what was happening this might have been her only way out, if she was looking for attention she would of told the wwhole world or told people she ws gonna do it,,, GOD BLESS U RACHAEL DUKES I DIDNT KNOW U WELL BUT YOU WILL BE MISSED AND LIFE FOR ALL OF US WILL NEVER BE THE SAME MUCH LOVE SISTER, May you find peace<#
concerned

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

who were her parents?
srsly

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

scumfuck wrote:
G.G. Allin only said he would kill himself on Halloween! This girl is going to be a legend around here!!!
I should call you a rip off artist but I won't!
It doesnt Matter

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

Hello, I usually keep my mouth shut, and most of you dont know whatit was like in her shoes...but im gonna tell you... I am 23..I was raped multiple times as a child and i suffer from Post traumatic stress disorder, and depression... I have attempted suicide twice in my teenage years! was i being selfish> NO!!! I was doin what I felt like I needed to do... None of my family knew at the time... I was great at putting on a front! I got the help I needed and am living a wonderful healthy life now! That little girl didnt get the help she needed, not because her parents are bad or because shes selfish...but because someone or something brought her so low that she didnt want help! So to the heartless ass holes on here talking about her being selfish, that is NONE of your business...and you have no right to put the blame on anyone! you dont know what she was thinking at that moment.. ONLY GOD DOES! thoughts of suicide is a disease, it will drive you crazy and so will depression! Would you say this about someone who Mentally Handicapped? Or someone who has cancer and refuses treatment? Or even someone if it was your own family??>>NO you wouldnt! Get a grip, GROW UP! and SHUT UP!
Listen

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

I know the feeling of their loss. My father and his sister went out the same way. You guys have to understand that its mental. Its not particularly anybody's fault. People can be pushed so far and then there's nothing to do to help them. Don't blame her or the family. This is a time of loss and all you guys want to talk about is who was the cause of the problem. It was most likely that switch in her brain.
LeAnn Hunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

poor girl :'( may you rest in peace. Such a sad day
suicidal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

lessthanperfectparent wrote:
Somebody wasn't watching and/or listening as close as they should have been.
Have you ever been suicidal? If not, shut up! You have no idea how easy it is to hide the thoughts or plan of suicide. Dont attempt to place blame on someone if you know nothing about the overwhelming feeling to take your own life. You couldnt possibly begin to understand. There are not always signs present. People need to educate theirselves before speaking. I never gave a sign..ever!
rip rach

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know this? Where did you hear it? I heard it was over a boy. Sounds like she wanted a little attention. But the only attention she'll be getting now is hells flames.
i believe u need to keep ur mouth shut. Unless you knew what eas going through rachaels head u have no right in hell to say a damn word. I was one of her best friends and its hard to tell when there was something wrong with her. So until you know, shit it
thank god

Mortons Gap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

rip rach wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe u need to keep ur mouth shut. Unless you knew what eas going through rachaels head u have no right in hell to say a damn word. I was one of her best friends and its hard to tell when there was something wrong with her. So until you know, shit it
Thank God she didn't make it in the school with that gun. Her plans were probably to take alot of you so called friends out before turning the gun on yourself. Everyone knows she was treated badly. Thats what happens when bullying is allowed to go on. If you all were really her friends you would not be on here running your mouths. She evidently didn't think much of you so called friends either cuz if she did she would have confided in you!
seriously

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>
she is not the one that needs a moment of silence. She has destroyed her family. She is no better than than Columbine High shooters. She cause confusion and an uproar and she gets a standing ovation. Really people where were all of you when she needed a friend? You were bullying her and calling her fat names and making fun of her. You are all a bunch of cowards and hypocrites. I know the pain this girl was feeling. The Zackary girls treated her like hell! They need to be grounded for a couple years. Well their mom was a bully too when she was in school so oh well that what you get.
Seriously? She is no better than the Columbine High Shooters? You, sir or ma'am are a damned moron. Sure, what this girl did was wrong. Should she have done it? No. But to say she is on a level that ruthless murderers are on is absolutely preposterous. She took her life. She did not go into the school and shoot the place up, you damn fool.
I think we should ALL learn a lesson from this. Kids will be kids, understood. But we should take this and learn from it. Understand that no one knows what's going on in a certain persons life. It's so sad that it had to come to this. I'll admit I wasn't as nice to some kids in high school as I could have/should have been but I wasn't a pushover asshole either. And if it would have came down to a suicide I don't think I would have put the person on blast like this, saying that they are on the same level as the Colombine shooters.
Muhlenberg county is a REALLY pathetic place, and thanks to this topix forum I am reminded of that. If you don't have the decency to respect someone who recently lost their life then PLEASE don't say anything at all. What if this was your sister, daughter or mother? How would you feel if people were saying the God awful things that you're saying?
Silly

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

I cannot believe some of the comments made on here!!! No one is to blame for this!!! I didnt know this girl at all, but I just pray that she knew Jesus Christ as her Lord and Saviour!! And for you young girls on here that experienced personal tragedies and attempted/contemplated suicide...i am deeply sorry! BUT this is not a site to share all that information. If everyone could just remember this...when you feel you have nobody, God is ALWAYS right beside. Have faith in Him!!
Saved twice

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no excuse for murder. that's exactly what she done she took her own life. that was not her place! and i know the girls mother and her grandmother that died and you don't know what you are talking about. the girl was rebellious and out of control very headstrong. she was over weight and depressed. you can not make a boy like you. trust me it is not her mothers fault.
True. This IS topix. Comforting words can be spoken to the family, personally. They can be written on a card or posted on the funeral homes website under her obituary. This is topix.

It is selfish to take ones life... for ANY reason. Nothing is done in life until His final act. You shouldn't DECIDE when you die. Even people fighting the most horrible cancer battle until its their time to go. Only THEN should they be released from this life. If you feel like you can't turn your life around, then get help and don't be afraid to ask. If some kid came up to me at work and started a conversation about their sadness, I would not hesitate to do what I could to get them help if they wanted it. I am not s medical professional, but I do know depression. No matter how rebellious, hard-headed, and angsty a teenager may be due to hormones or social setting, we ALL need a boost from time to time to be able to see that there IS another day and things CAN get better, but only if you choose to TRY and let them. Don't give up. It can be a wonderful life if you let it.

Failed suicide attempt at 16. Now I am a 34y/o wife, married for 9 years with two beautiful girls and working at a job I love helping others for the past 5 years. I found it hard to see past that day when I was 16. The ONE time in life I'm glad I failed. Peace & Love.
kyyankee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

no one knows what was on her ind. she needs to resst in peace as her family needs to left alone in their grief. this is so sad. the poor girl was mixed up and will be in heaven. please pray for her and her family instead of bashing them.
Cate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

thank god wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God she didn't make it in the school with that gun. Her plans were probably to take alot of you so called friends out before turning the gun on yourself. Everyone knows she was treated badly. Thats what happens when bullying is allowed to go on. If you all were really her friends you would not be on here running your mouths. She evidently didn't think much of you so called friends either cuz if she did she would have confided in you!
You're dumb! Rachael would NEVER EVERY hurt anybody like that! We might be hurting from her passing away today but I've known her since I was in per-school! So you need you hush and mind your own business!
kyyankee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

[QUOTEo="snake"]Then her mom should be the one dead[/QUOTE] you sound like a snake!
Alex

Mortons Gap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Cate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dumb! Rachael would NEVER EVERY hurt anybody like that! We might be hurting from her passing away today but I've known her since I was in per-school! So you need you hush and mind your own business!
Ok Cate this is funny you say that. how do you know she wouldn't hurt nobody? you didn't even know her enough to know that she was going to committ suicide. you need to rethink your friendship or maybe you pushed her to it.
the news

Mortons Gap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Just seen on channel 14 news that they are investigating to see what led up to her comitting suicide. Also heard they have persons of interest they are looking to prosecute. What happened today that they are not telling?
Silly

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

Once saved...ALWAYS saved!!!
sam

Mortons Gap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

Everytime I seen her she was with Alex Brooks. She never was with a big group of friends. Why all of the sudden are all these friends popping up out of the wood work? I know Alex and she is a very sweet girl. Anybody that's she's friends with knows she is a true friend. Alex would be the type of person I would confide in. Some of you people I can only imagine who you are. Why is it people only like a person when they die. Is it for publicity or is it because of guilt. Praying for you Alexandria!
concerned in muhlenberg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

sad wrote:
<quoted text>
this is very sad. Did she not show any signs of this heartache? I wish you could have stopped her. Not sure but I do not that alot of bullying does go on at West Campus.
My heart goes out to the people that loved this young lady. If there were bullies in her life you will have to manage to live with yourself and what you helped caused. If there are teachers and school personnel that stood by and allowed this bellying, you to must figure out a way to live with yourselves daily for the rest of your life. Bullying must stop, How can anyone with any heart at all find enjoyment inflicting pain, tears and suffering on another gift from God. My goodness, treat others the way you want to be treated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Greenville Forum right now

Search the Greenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Curmudgeon 146,794
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 27 min poofylover 1,031
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 31 min poofylover 16,128
ridge rd 56 min Wow 16
"I go to church" 1 hr cody 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Flint hill bandit 26,206
Missing u (Mar '13) 4 hr soulmate 55
•••
•••
•••
Greenville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••