what is going on at west school
people these days

Central City, KY

#36 Oct 31, 2011
To those of you who are "bashing" Racheal:
How can you be so heartless and empty of compassion? Who are you to judge anybody or the decisions that they choose to make? Did you personally know her like those of us who did? No. And if you did, shame on you for posting these things about her. Have a heart why don't you? What if she was your daughter and she felt like she had no other option? What if she was your best friend? Before you judge- walk a mile in the shoes of others.
i know

Providence, KY

#37 Oct 31, 2011
people these days wrote:
To those of you who are "bashing" Racheal:
How can you be so heartless and empty of compassion? Who are you to judge anybody or the decisions that they choose to make? Did you personally know her like those of us who did? No. And if you did, shame on you for posting these things about her. Have a heart why don't you? What if she was your daughter and she felt like she had no other option? What if she was your best friend? Before you judge- walk a mile in the shoes of others.
Listen to you. I know her and I know you were probably one of the cheerleaders that made fat jokes and made fun of her. You better be glad I can see who you are. She really struggled with her weight and most all of you gave her a hard time and drove her to kill herself and now you act like you care. Leave Racheal alone let her rest in peace. She knows who her true friends were so don't come crying over her acting like you was her buddy!
people these days

Central City, KY

#38 Oct 31, 2011
Number one, I'm NOT a cheerleader; never have been and never will be or want to be. However, Rachael was my friend. She was probably the sweetest person at our entire school. Now how about you stop talking shit and let the poor girl rest in peace.
madison

Bowling Green, KY

#39 Oct 31, 2011
i know wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to you. I know her and I know you were probably one of the cheerleaders that made fat jokes and made fun of her. You better be glad I can see who you are. She really struggled with her weight and most all of you gave her a hard time and drove her to kill herself and now you act like you care. Leave Racheal alone let her rest in peace. She knows who her true friends were so don't come crying over her acting like you was her buddy!

Uhm hold up for a second, NOBODY called rachael fat for one, so quit putting words in people's mouths. & most of us on her taking up for rachael, we were her buddies! Quit acting like you know so much! When you clearly don't know, this is ridiculous. Please get a life, & quit bashing others!!
madison

Bowling Green, KY

#40 Oct 31, 2011
for real wrote:
<quoted text>Quit blaming the school system. The truth is when you have a problem then you need to look in the mirror and quit blaming everyone else. No doubt this girl wanted to cause a scene and yes she got it. The thing is I believe that she was originally intended to start a massacre like the one at Columbine High School in Colorada but she backed out at the last minute. The School system can only do so much then it is up to the individual to change their way of thinking. Man she must have been really messed up over that crazy boy to do such a thing.
You are pathetic. You do & did NOT know rachael, she wasn't that kind of person! AT ALL! So please quit talking like that!!
people these days

Central City, KY

#41 Oct 31, 2011
madison wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm hold up for a second, NOBODY called rachael fat for one, so quit putting words in people's mouths. & most of us on her taking up for rachael, we were her buddies! Quit acting like you know so much! When you clearly don't know, this is ridiculous. Please get a life, & quit bashing others!!
Forreal; they need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around their opinions. Yeah, my heart breaks for rachael's family but that doesn't mean i think bad of rachael or her family either.
sad

Dunmor, KY

#42 Oct 31, 2011
madison wrote:
<quoted text>
this is very sad. Did she not show any signs of this heartache? I wish you could have stopped her. Not sure but I do not that alot of bullying does go on at West Campus.
madison

Bowling Green, KY

#43 Oct 31, 2011
people these days wrote:
<quoted text>Forreal; they need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around their opinions. Yeah, my heart breaks for rachael's family but that doesn't mean i think bad of rachael or her family either.
Exactly, but when I think about it, I kinda laugh cause theyll be rotting in hell one day, while we'll be seeing rach one day again. They're stupidness. Not ours girl. Let em rot,!
madison

Bowling Green, KY

#44 Oct 31, 2011
sad wrote:
<quoted text>this is very sad. Did she not show any signs of this heartache? I wish you could have stopped her. Not sure but I do not that alot of bullying does go on at West Campus.
She acted fine. Like nothing was ever wrong. But most people do before they kill there self. They put on a front like everything's okay..then they kill thereselves
depressed

United States

#45 Oct 31, 2011
I have dealt with depression for a long time. At one point I debated suicide. My family had no clue. Sometimes it's easy for some people to hide. I reached out to several people. No help. Finally I found the help I needed. I do not know this young lady. I only want people to research n know the signs. Yes, what she did was horrible. But stop n think. Whether it was bout a boy or not she had problems. No it doesn't justify what she did. Depression is a disease that destroys you emotionally. It destroys your love of life. Your will to live. Embrace the friends n family she left behind. Pray for their comfort during this time.
Alex

Dunmor, KY

#46 Oct 31, 2011
madison wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, but when I think about it, I kinda laugh cause theyll be rotting in hell one day, while we'll be seeing rach one day again. They're stupidness. Not ours girl. Let em rot,!
My question is did you do anything to stop her? Seriously. What were your last words to her? I mean with all the friends she had and noone knew? True friends know when their frends are in trouble.
58Cbd

Dunmor, KY

#47 Oct 31, 2011
Why's everyone arguing. Let this mess rest. There's no reason to keep talking about this
madison

Bowling Green, KY

#48 Oct 31, 2011
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>My question is did you do anything to stop her? Seriously. What were your last words to her? I mean with all the friends she had and noone knew? True friends know when their frends are in trouble.
My last words we spoke, we were planning to go out to eat when I got off work. & now..nothing.
horrible

Dunmor, KY

#49 Oct 31, 2011
madison wrote:
<quoted text>
My last words we spoke, we were planning to go out to eat when I got off work. & now..nothing.
that really sucks. so sorry girl. you are awful young to be experiencing such loss.
Loverin

Lewisburg, KY

#50 Oct 31, 2011
people these days wrote:
<quoted text>
Forreal; they need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around their opinions. Yeah, my heart breaks for rachael's family but that doesn't mean i think bad of rachael or her family either.
You are so right. It's sickening that people out there like to talk badly when stuff like this happens. Just like Preston.
It disgusts me. I wish all this would just end. I woke up earlier hoping it was just a bad dream, but its not. It's terrible that something like this would happen. The people that are saying negative things are the ones who love hurting people, and God sure has a place to put them. They'll see one day what it's like to lose someone really close and they'll regret ever talking bad about someone that committed suicide, or talking bad about people in general. Nobody's perfect, but its terrible that someone would go this low to say something like that.

R.I.P Rachael Dukes.
madison

Bowling Green, KY

#51 Oct 31, 2011
horrible wrote:
<quoted text>that really sucks. so sorry girl. you are awful young to be experiencing such loss.
I know. But I don't question gods ways, well all wonder, but well eventually find out. Thank you so much.
mcbee

White Plains, KY

#52 Oct 31, 2011
rumors are going around that this girl killed herself because her mom had died.does anyone know if there is any truth in that? no matter what the circumstances,its so very sad. sending prayers to all the friends and family of this young lady.
madison

Bowling Green, KY

#53 Oct 31, 2011
mcbee wrote:
rumors are going around that this girl killed herself because her mom had died.does anyone know if there is any truth in that? no matter what the circumstances,its so very sad. sending prayers to all the friends and family of this young lady.
Her mom didn't die.
concerned

Nashville, TN

#54 Oct 31, 2011
God bless that poor girl and im praying for her parents
s I know what they r going threw I lost my daughter last year and whoever is making the dumb comments u should be ashamed of yourselves this is real and no time to act ignorant obviously the poor girl was in pain and now her family has to go threw all of losing they gift in life and wonder what they did , but things happen like this and we never know anything more and people like the people who make comments show threr true IGNORANCE GODBLESS THE POOR GIRL AND HER PARENTS AND ALL OF THE REST OF THE FAMILY111
Mannibalector CHS

Lewisburg, KY

#55 Oct 31, 2011
Now, I am not one to advocate suicide, because in all reality that is, in my personal opinion, about as selfish as you can get.
However, the big picture is that people have lost someone they loved and/or cared for. Whether it is selfish or not, it is going to hurt someone. So, all of you who are attempting to look like a*sholes intentionally to get attention off of someone elses pain, are not only disgusting people, but you are pathetic. I would bet money that you would not face a half decent human being in the face and say the things you are so comfortable saying on here.
Yes, maybe she was considered an "outsider", is that a reason to judge? No. But, I'm sure you "upstanding christian" citizens of Muhlenberg County pay very little attention to your children and how they treat their peers. This young girl was obviously in pain that she could not heal. You can make whatever excuses you want as to why whatever happened did happen, but the facts remain, there is someones daughter who is not here, a grand-daughter, as well as a friend. If that is something worthy of talking sh*t for, then mankind in itself is even less than what I have given it credit to be. I hope the next time you hipocritical bible thumping morons go to church it makes you feel better about all the inhumane things you do on a daily basis just because you can go put your hands on that black book on Sunday and you can be "forgiven". Your precious little savior may be comfortable in accepting your apology, but there will be plenty of people who aren't.
My condolances go out to this young girls friends and family, I do not know this girl, but I do know loss. I send nothing but the best to every last one of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica Keith 45 min JMS 4
Whitney Suttle :D 3 hr Holla 1
lori west or 4 hr Jwjw 7
Ernie isome 7 hr Jealousppl 8
jtb❤ 17 hr Watchout 5
yonts for state representive. 19 hr YEP 13
Head Sun James case 2

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance