Welborn Family Practice
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 12, 2010
I in no way am going to get paid for this thread. Donna Welborn is a nurse practitioner and after working for Fairview Health Center in Morgantown, she has opened her own clinic across from the hospital in Greenville. I fought blood pressure, and high sugar for years with other doctors, and she got me straightened out in short time, and has kept me straight. I drive all the way from Franklin to see her.
RMC Rules

New York, NY

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Nice post Donna. Tooting your own horn again I see.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 12, 2010
I am a patient of Donna's. She had no idea I wrote this, or was going to write this. If your in NJ, how would you even intelligently guess what she is doing let alone make such an elementary accusation.
Music Person

Maplesville, AL

#4 Oct 12, 2010
It's me again. Show us how she could write this and the address come from Franklin, Ky. Are you one of them that may have been educated past your intelligence level, or are you scared of other people being sucessful. Either way I wrote bragging on her, and will again.
yeah yeah

Greenville, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2010
Nurse practitioners dont know thier butt from hole in ground. Look at that idiot laura Roberts at the clinic. My child went in for fever, she look in his ear and he started crying. she asked him where that hurt, he grabbed his belly. She then freaked out and told me to go to the er, he has appendicitis. well in the er the er doc looked at him and said he has a ear infection.. What a joke and a waste of my money for sending me to the er. Will always see a MD from now on...
Yeahyeahyeah

Morocco, IN

#6 Oct 12, 2010
My mom went to a Doctor and died the next day. Doctors are a joke.
Wisdom

United States

#7 Oct 12, 2010
yeah yeah wrote:
Nurse practitioners dont know thier butt from hole in ground. Look at that idiot laura Roberts at the clinic. My child went in for fever, she look in his ear and he started crying. she asked him where that hurt, he grabbed his belly. She then freaked out and told me to go to the er, he has appendicitis. well in the er the er doc looked at him and said he has a ear infection.. What a joke and a waste of my money for sending me to the er. Will always see a MD from now on...
This person posting under the name "yeah yeah" just post on another thread about a wreck on the Weir road where someone was killed. The post asked if anyone knew who they were. Yeah Yeah's response was "It was the drivers of the cars that crashed.. ". Judging my this anyone can see her caring and intelligence. It may be wise to question her post of medical providers also.

Since: Sep 10

Dunmor, KY

#8 Oct 12, 2010
Music Person wrote:
It's me again. Show us how she could write this and the address come from Franklin, Ky. Are you one of them that may have been educated past your intelligence level, or are you scared of other people being sucessful. Either way I wrote bragging on her, and will again.
Most people are unable to change their location setting. It usually goes by where your ISP is located. For example I live in Greenville; however, my ISP could state Princeton, IN, Madisonville, KY, etc. You can find more information on this using Topix "Help" option, look under "FAQ's". Before you get smart with someone you should check your own intelligence level.
Music Person

Maplesville, AL

#9 Oct 13, 2010
STGN wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people are unable to change their location setting. It usually goes by where your ISP is located. For example I live in Greenville; however, my ISP could state Princeton, IN, Madisonville, KY, etc. You can find more information on this using Topix "Help" option, look under "FAQ's". Before you get smart with someone you should check your own intelligence level.
Let me make this simple enough even you are going to be able to comprehend...my address is Franklin, and that is what will come as an ISP...not New Jersey! Follow me so far? Now for the person who is scared of Nurse Practitioners, the graveyard is full of people that were being seen by doctors. They are very knowledgable in what they do.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 13, 2010
RMC Rules wrote:
Nice post Donna. Tooting your own horn again I see.
My name is Steve, not Donna. I stated that I wrote the post on my own, and I did. Whatever problem you have with Donna is not involved in this post. I was just talking about how much my family thought of her medical knowledge and the help she has been able to give us. She is a very caring person and for you to write these words here I can see you are not. I can only hope you are not a health care provider, although you do sound like some of the doctors I went to before finding her.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 13, 2010
yeah yeah wrote:
They are very trained in their profession...you can't judge all of them by the actions of one....George Bush is a prime example of this.
didn t know

Owensboro, KY

#12 Oct 13, 2010
Didn't know the office was open ????

Since: Sep 10

Dunmor, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2010
Music Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make this simple enough even you are going to be able to comprehend...my address is Franklin, and that is what will come as an ISP...not New Jersey! Follow me so far? Now for the person who is scared of Nurse Practitioners, the graveyard is full of people that were being seen by doctors. They are very knowledgable in what they do.
I never said you are not in Franklin. You said "Show us how she could write this and the address come from Franklin, Ky.". I explained how that would be possible.
My mom is a Nurse Practitioner btw.
Stella

Dunmor, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2010
Is she any good?
Taaa daaaa

Princeton, NJ

#15 Oct 13, 2010
this is a test
Taaa daaaa

Princeton, NJ

#16 Oct 13, 2010
Wow. I am in Central City and it shows me from Brooklyn. Must be the wireless.
Ima Clitlick

Dunmor, KY

#17 Oct 13, 2010
Taaa daaaa wrote:
Wow. I am in Central City and it shows me from Brooklyn. Must be the wireless.
Are you naked?
Taaa daaaa

Princeton, NJ

#18 Oct 13, 2010
Ima Clitlick wrote:
<quoted text>Are you naked?
Not for you cowboy. Awesome question though!!! LOL!
Ima Clitlick

Dunmor, KY

#19 Oct 13, 2010
Taaa daaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for you cowboy. Awesome question though!!! LOL!
Dang....I got undressed for nothing.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 13, 2010
STGN wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you are not in Franklin. You said "Show us how she could write this and the address come from Franklin, Ky.". I explained how that would be possible.
My mom is a Nurse Practitioner btw.
My first post said I came from Franklin to see her, and the ISP address showed that. I'm not after you for any reason, but even going with your explanation on the ISP addresses she could not make hers come from Franklin. You did not explain how she could do that. I was after the person that stated she was blowing her own horn more than anyone here. Bless your mom, as I believe in Nurse Practitioners until it is time that you must see a doctor, and that is not a soon as most want to believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marvin Moore retiring 11 min Kathy 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Post troll 171,856
hey wisdom 36 min Wisdom 3
Making America Great Again! 39 min Andy 82
Brent Yonts 13 hr Chuck Norris 14
Sheila 18 hr James 3
pathetic business owners. Wed Funny 49

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages