Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
cody

United States

#33070 Jul 28, 2014
Reporter wrote:
A senior aide to President Barack Obama suggested Friday that Sen. Rand Paul would be the greatest threat to Democrats’ hopes to retain the White House in 2016.
Speaking to reporters, counselor to the president Dan Pfeiffer said the Kentucky Republican is “one of the most intriguing candidates” in the field because of his appeal to younger voters of both parties
http://time.com/3033968/rand-paul-intriguing-...
That's right I agree!!!
Byebye

Euless, TX

#33071 Jul 28, 2014
YAS wrote:
thanks and come again
And again, haha!
ohhahh

London, KY

#33072 Jul 28, 2014
how may i help u

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#33078 Aug 7, 2014
WHEN YOU ARE OVER 65, WHY NOT?

Cowboy: "Give me 3 packets of condoms, please."
Cashier: "Do you need a paper bag with that, sir?"
" Cowboy: "Nah... She's purty good lookin'....."
When you are over sixty-five, why not ......
I was talking to a girl in the bar last night. She said, "If you lost a few pounds, had a shave and got your hair cut, you'd look all right."
" I said, "If I did that, I'd be talking to your friends over there instead of you."
I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs.
"Really" she said, "Go on then...try."
After about thirty seconds of fondling she began to lose patience and said, "Come on, what day was I born?"
I said, "Yesterday."
I got caught taking a pee in the swimming pool today.
The lifeguard shouted at me so loud, I nearly fell in.
I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table.
I said, "Nice legs."
" The girl giggled and said, "Do you really think so."
I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."

Houston, TX

#33080 Aug 10, 2014
After Florida coach Steve Spurrier passes away and enters the Pearly Gates, God takes him on a tour. He shows Steve a little 2-bedroom house with a faded UF banner hanging from the front porch. "This is your home, Coach. Most people don't get their own house up here," God exclaims.

Little Steve looks at the house, then turns around and looks at the one sitting on the top of the hill. It's a huge two-story mansion with white marble columns and little patios under all of the windows. LSU flags line both sides of the sidewalk with a huge purple and gold LSU banner hanging between the marble columns.

"Thanks for the home, God, but let me ask you a question. I get this little 2 bedroom house, with a faded Florida banner, and Nick Saban gets a mansion with new LSU banners and flags flying all over the place. Why is that?"

God looks at him seriously for a moment and then replies, "That's not Saban’s house, my son, that's mine!!!!!"
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#33081 Aug 10, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
After Florida coach Steve Spurrier passes away and enters the Pearly Gates, God takes him on a tour. He shows Steve a little 2-bedroom house with a faded UF banner hanging from the front porch. "This is your home, Coach. Most people don't get their own house up here," God exclaims.
Little Steve looks at the house, then turns around and looks at the one sitting on the top of the hill. It's a huge two-story mansion with white marble columns and little patios under all of the windows. LSU flags line both sides of the sidewalk with a huge purple and gold LSU banner hanging between the marble columns.
"Thanks for the home, God, but let me ask you a question. I get this little 2 bedroom house, with a faded Florida banner, and Nick Saban gets a mansion with new LSU banners and flags flying all over the place. Why is that?"
God looks at him seriously for a moment and then replies, "That's not Saban’s house, my son, that's mine!!!!!"
That might be funny if Saban coached at LSU or Steve was coaching at Florida.....

Houston, TX

#33084 Aug 11, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be funny if Saban coached at LSU or Steve was coaching at Florida.....
It was just meant to give everyone a morning chuckle. I don't keep up with college football, so I wouldn't know, but thanks for the tip! Have a great day, my friend!
Ronnie

Prestonsburg, KY

#33086 Aug 11, 2014
oh lord I hope Ron Paul didn't get in as united states president his political views are a joke
Lib killa

United States

#33087 Aug 12, 2014
another thread that's old and needs deleted. Want scary? Hilary in office. Da*n democ*nt libtard. 4 more years of over tolerant politicially correct pus*ya*s sh*t. Obummer has made the US the biggest panzies in the world. Sick. As all vermin need, needs eliminated. Burn these worldy accepting and entitled degenerate accepting mofos to the ash they belong in. Suck it.
tmc

Stanton, KY

#33089 Aug 12, 2014
Lib killa wrote:
another thread that's old and needs deleted. Want scary? Hilary in office. Da*n democ*nt libtard. 4 more years of over tolerant politicially correct pus*ya*s sh*t. Obummer has made the US the biggest panzies in the world. Sick. As all vermin need, needs eliminated. Burn these worldy accepting and entitled degenerate accepting mofos to the ash they belong in. Suck it.
Eat it.now Beat it.yea we need another lieing war starter.an a Econmey destroyer.for the Dems.to clean after.so Beat it.
Lucifer

United States

#33090 Aug 13, 2014
tmc wrote:
<quoted text> Eat it.now Beat it.yea we need another lieing war starter.an a Econmey destroyer.for the Dems.to clean after.so Beat it.
Obummer is the economy destroyer and pus*yass that is scared to fight. Some wars need started and pansies like your a*s need eliminated from the earth. Piece of sh*t hippies. Mr. Kenyan President not even an American Citizen. He's a halfbr*ed. So you beat it outta my country, drop off the earth and d*e somewhere jabroni
Just a Vet

Shepherdsville, KY

#33091 Aug 13, 2014
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>Obummer is the economy destroyer and pus*yass that is scared to fight. Some wars need started and pansies like your a*s need eliminated from the earth. Piece of sh*t hippies. Mr. Kenyan President not even an American Citizen. He's a halfbr*ed. So you beat it outta my country, drop off the earth and d*e somewhere jabroni
thruth of the matter is the Founding Fathers new what they were doing, e are the ones who jack it up, first thing we need to do is repel the 19th amendment
still going strong

Pikeville, KY

#33092 Aug 13, 2014
this thread is still going?!
Northcreek1

Bowling Green, KY

#33093 Aug 13, 2014
Hilary is a joke. Bill Clinton doesn't even support her for president. Both sides are starting to become one in the same anyway. Need someone to shake things up and be their own person and not a side activist. But that don't get u elected these days
Weirdo

Providence, UT

#33094 Aug 13, 2014
Where does the Lone Ranger [Rand P.] and his trusted sidekick Tonto ["Mitch"] stand on the Ferguson, MO shooting?
ind

Hyden, KY

#33095 Aug 13, 2014
Northcreek1 wrote:
Hilary is a joke. Bill Clinton doesn't even support her for president. Both sides are starting to become one in the same anyway. Need someone to shake things up and be their own person and not a side activist. But that don't get u elected these days
haa you don't use curse words on this here forum. Bill does support Hillary .he going be blowing his sacks in the White house again.
Parley

Covington, KY

#33097 Aug 14, 2014
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
That's right
lmao

United States

#33099 Aug 14, 2014
But there is something in the idea that there's at least a partial affinity between some of the kinds of secrecy imposed by living a closeted life and the secrecy of spying. One of the most sophisticated proponents of this argument is the literary critic George Steiner, who has suggested that the account of gay sensibility given by Proust-- secret homosexuality as a system of codes, a secret language-- can be extended to the work of writers such as the philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein. To live as a closeted gay provides training in the practices of secrecy, codes, and interpretation... Another way of putting it would be to say that in a society [or an hysterically anti-gay political party] that criminalizes all homosexual activity, to be gay is already to be a kind of secret agent within one's own life.

A Freedom of Information Act suit will determine whether McConnell-- who has consistently prevented anyone from seeing his military discharge papers, but who claims he got out of the army in 1967-- after just 10 days-- for optic neuritis, was really discharged because he fondled a private's privates.(An alternative version is that Kentucky Senator John Sherman Cooper managed to get him out. Cooper's letter to the commanding officer at Fort Knox, where McConnell was stationed, is housed at the University of Kentucky Library with all of Cooper's official documents.)

That said, in greater detail than I had planned to go into, today's McConnell piece is not about his life in the closet per se but about how a practiced and expert liar, whose every single waking moment is lived in fear of exposure, tries to wiggle out of being caught dead to rights in a big fat lie. And who caught him? Get ready... Fox News!

Think Progress has the video and the story.
This morning on Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace aired archived video of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) calling on the Clinton White House to testify before Congress under oath. Here’s what McConnell said on June 16, 1996:

"I think the testimony obviously ought to be sworn testimony. And we ought to go all the way into this and take as much time as we can to reassure the American people that this sort of thing’s not going to happen again in the future."

Challenged with this quote today, McConnell said, "With regard to White House officials, it will be up to the President to decide frankly whether and when and under what circumstances members of his [own White House staff] testify."

Wallace questioned why the same rules McConnell applied to the Clinton White House shouldn't apply to the Bush White House. McConnell offered that he was merely a Senator in 1996 and that the President made the ultimate decision. Wallace said, "But you're still a Senator so the question is: do you call on this President to do the same thing?" McConnell responded, "I'm calling on this President to do what he thinks is appropriate."

The Old Kentucky Homo isn't used to being called on his hypocrisy on national television-- especially not on the Republicans' own propaganda network. He tried filibustering Wallace and Wallace wasn't having it. I wonder if McConnell will get him fired.

Houston, TX

#33103 Aug 16, 2014
Three old couples were having tea one fine day. There were all chatting, and what not, when one of the men, trying to get a chuckle, said to his wife, "Pass the honey, honey!” Getting the honey he expected, he carried on.

A moment later, the second man said, "Pass the sugar, sugar!"

This got a bit of a bigger laugh, so the third man, although not quite as clever or quick-witted as the other two, decided to join in the fun. He waited for the perfect opportunity, cleared his throat and then confidently said, "Pass the tea, bag!"

Houston, TX

#33122 Sunday Aug 24
Pete and Larry had not seen each other in many years. Now they had a long talk trying to fill in the gap of those years by telling about their lives. Finally Pete invited Larry to visit him in his new apartment. "I got a wife and three kids and I'd love to have you visit us."

"Great. Where do you live?"

"Here's the address. And there's plenty of parking behind the apartment. Park and come around to the front door, kick it open with your foot, go to the elevator and press the button with your left elbow, then enter! When you reach the sixth floor, go down the hall until you see my name on the door. Then press the doorbell with your right elbow and I'll let you in."

"Good. But tell me...what is all this business of kicking the front door open, then pressing elevator buttons with my right, then my left elbow?"

"Surely, you're not coming empty-handed."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min real talk 4,652
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 17 min Anne52 81,634
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min NTRPRNR1 153,264
logan snyder 2 hr hahhhhaaaa 2
carsha wells? 3 hr nosey 20
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 472
Amber Brown is a rat! 5 hr Hmm 25
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 6 hr amazed 340
chad watson Tue whatthewhat 23
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Greenville People Search