Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
25,841 - 25,860 of 26,225 Comments Last updated Yesterday
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32419 Mar 21, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have done much to help black people. Look at Detroit, it's a thriving...oh wait. Well it's Democrats wanting to raise the minimum wage to help black people and...oh wait, there's a correlation between a rise in the min wage and a decrease in black employment numbers. At least it's the Democrats that are fighting the teachers unions trying to get rid of bad teachers and it's the Democrats in favor of school vouchers and choice...oh wait, no that's the Republicans.
Hmm, maybe you have a point.
So the Democrats want to raise the minimum wage just for black people,wow Cooter do you ever have a comment without using the race card?do ever leave without it and since you have all the answers about Democrats well tell us what the Republicans have done for this country? besides nothing and saying NO and obstructing every positive bill that have come before Boner and his do nothing Congress? give it a shot Bagger?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32420 Mar 21, 2014
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are like most hood rats. you just insult instead of adding anything of use. as to my spelling I went to inner city Chicago schools (run by Democrats so its no wonder I cant spell.. at least I can think. and I do not need the Government to support me, I support myself and my wife, and raised 4 kids with out ever taking a dime of government hand outs! BTW I'm still waiting to hear just what the Democrats have done to lift you up instead of just making you dependent on them for you way in the world!
Oh really well good for you,but their you go speaking your master's sterotypical talking points just like a good houseboy,and what do you think that the Government gave me? besides the u.S Constitutional rights? and what have the republicans done for you besides making you a Token pole
for their agenda?

Since: Nov 12

United States

#32421 Mar 21, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Democrats want to raise the minimum wage just for black people,wow Cooter do you ever have a comment without using the race card?do ever leave without it and since you have all the answers about Democrats well tell us what the Republicans have done for this country? besides nothing and saying NO and obstructing every positive bill that have come before Boner and his do nothing Congress? give it a shot Bagger?
well they could start with ending slavery. and giving women the right to vote. but you are correct about one thing, both parties have done nothing good for country lately!

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#32423 Mar 22, 2014
P.S.

the pue research group just asked 5000 small employers what they will do if the minimum wage is raised......
answer ....3% said nothing would change for them. 40% said they would lay off employees. 35% said they would raise there prices to cover the increase. the remainder where not sure how they would handle the increased burden.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32426 Mar 22, 2014
<quoted text>well they could start with ending slavery. and giving women the right to vote. but you are correct about one thing, both parties have done nothing good for country lately!
A half truth is still a Lie,,Pres.Wilson was a Democrat who
pass the law for women to vote in 1920 Lightning.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32428 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>well they could start with ending slavery. and giving women the right to vote. but you are correct about one thing, both parties have done nothing good for country lately!
Well Obama did kill the Bush Family Friend Osama Bin Laden that W hid out in Pakistan.

That really made Daddy Bush mad the sorry pos.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#32431 Mar 24, 2014
A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates. To his dismay, there were thousands of people ahead of him in line to see St. Peter. To his surprise, St. Peter left his desk at the gate and came down the long line to where the lawyer was, along with a wheelchair and attendant, and greeted him warmly. Then St. Peter, and his attendant, took the lawyer by the hands, sat him in the wheelchair, and wheeled him up to the front of the line, and finally parked him at St. Peter's desk.

The lawyer said, "I don't mind all this attention, but what makes me so special?"

St. Peter replied, "Well, sir, we thought that a gentleman of your age might need assistance. I've added up all the hours, for which you billed your clients over the span of your career and, by my calculations, you must be somewhere around 297 years old!"
Libsmakemepuke

Central City, KY

#32432 Mar 24, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Well Obama did kill the Bush Family Friend Osama Bin Laden that W hid out in Pakistan.
That really made Daddy Bush mad the sorry pos.
Barry O had to have Bin Laden killed. Obummer couldn't sleep at night knowing that somewhere in the world there was a person that hated America more than he did.

“Don't pee down my leg,”

Since: Feb 14

and tell me it's raining.

#32434 Mar 25, 2014
Republicans didn't end slavery. Many people don't know the parties actually switched places after the Civil War. Republicans were once the liberals and Democrats were once the conservatives. At the very least the parties switched places where social beliefs are concerned.

When and (to an extent) why did the parties switch places?
"So the switch takes place sometime between, letís say, 1872 and 1936. That may not sound very narrow, but itís a start.

Now, we can go further by finding some landmark dates in there. One of them has to be the 1896 election, when the Democratic Party fused with the Peopleís Party, and the incumbent Grover Cleveland, a rather conservative Democrat, was displaced by the young and fiery William Jennings Bryan, whose rhetoric emphasized the importance of social justice in the priorities of the federal government."
"Anyway, thatís the when plus a little of the why the parties switched places."
http://chronicle.com/blognetwork/edgeofthewes...

Republicans were always the party of big business and big corporations and they remain so today. The Tea Party are the sheeple of various billionaires and have no mind of their own. Democrats are the ones who stand up for the working class and ordinary everyday people. They switched places on civil rights.

You also need to do some actual research on which party fought to get women the right to vote. You're wrong about that also. Liberals fought for women's right to vote and civil rights.
Republican are still fighting today against equal pay for women and to suppress voting rights.

“Don't pee down my leg,”

#32435 Mar 25, 2014
P.S. If Lincoln were alive today, he would be a Democrat.

“Don't pee down my leg,”

#32436 Mar 25, 2014
Libsmakemepuke wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry O had to have Bin Laden killed. Obummer couldn't sleep at night knowing that somewhere in the world there was a person that hated America more than he did.
You best be careful or might come after you, you seem to hate America.

They should try Bush for war crimes, Bush was responsible for more American deaths than Osama bin Laden.

Tea Party aiseholes should be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail. They're worthless pawns of the rich billionaires such as the Koch brothers. Sheeple of the BAD SHEPARDS. Mindless sheeple that blindly follow their billionaire masters without even knowing what the billionaires are trying to do. They would end America as we know it.

Very Good Australian Investigative Documentary

The Billionaires Tea Party Documentary - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch ...
55 min - Nov 28, 2013 - Uploaded by Stock Market
Something is stirring in America. After Barack Obama and a Democratic congress swept to .
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32437 Mar 25, 2014
That's the beauty of the Constitution, it gives you the right to spew your hateful nonsense. Too bad the Democraps only look at it as something to be circumvented except if it happens to fit their agenda.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32438 Mar 25, 2014
Libsmakemepuke wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did W protect Osama Bin Laden for 8 long years?
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32439 Mar 25, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
That's the beauty of the Constitution, it gives you the right to spew your hateful nonsense. Too bad the Democraps only look at it as something to be circumvented except if it happens to fit their agenda.
Do you mean like it protected W's right to lie about Saddam having Nuclear Weapons and tha Mushromm Cloud crap?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32440 Mar 25, 2014
<quoted text>Do you mean like it protected W's right to lie about Saddam having Nuclear Weapons and tha Mushromm Cloud crap?
No.
Libsmakemepuke

Central City, KY

#32441 Mar 25, 2014
<quoted text>Do you mean like it protected W's right to lie about Saddam having Nuclear Weapons and tha Mushromm Cloud crap?
Yet another lib that doesn't mention all those Democrats in Congress that not only voted to go to war but are on record over and over again saying Iraq had WMDs and Hussein must be stopped. If you say President Bush lied then you have to also say Bill Clinton and many other politicians lied. Here's a partial list:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes....

Are you big enough to admit they lied too or just another ungodly lying lib spewing bs?
REP

Staffordsville, KY

#32442 Mar 25, 2014
NO Lib
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32444 Mar 25, 2014
GoinRogue wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans didn't end slavery. Many people don't know the parties actually switched places after the Civil War. Republicans were once the liberals and Democrats were once the conservatives. At the very least the parties switched places where social beliefs are concerned.
When and (to an extent) why did the parties switch places?
"So the switch takes place sometime between, letís say, 1872 and 1936. That may not sound very narrow, but itís a start.
Now, we can go further by finding some landmark dates in there. One of them has to be the 1896 election, when the Democratic Party fused with the Peopleís Party, and the incumbent Grover Cleveland, a rather conservative Democrat, was displaced by the young and fiery William Jennings Bryan, whose rhetoric emphasized the importance of social justice in the priorities of the federal government."
"Anyway, thatís the when plus a little of the why the parties switched places."
http://chronicle.com/blognetwork/edgeofthewes...
Republicans were always the party of big business and big corporations and they remain so today. The Tea Party are the sheeple of various billionaires and have no mind of their own. Democrats are the ones who stand up for the working class and ordinary everyday people. They switched places on civil rights.
You also need to do some actual research on which party fought to get women the right to vote. You're wrong about that also. Liberals fought for women's right to vote and civil rights.
Republican are still fighting today against equal pay for women and to suppress voting rights.
Excellent Post!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32445 Mar 25, 2014
Libsmakemepuke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another lib that doesn't mention all those Democrats in Congress that not only voted to go to war but are on record over and over again saying Iraq had WMDs and Hussein must be stopped. If you say President Bush lied then you have to also say Bill Clinton and many other politicians lied. Here's a partial list:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes....
Are you big enough to admit they lied too or just another ungodly lying lib spewing bs?
We were lied to and deceived by Bush and Cheney and their corporate Zionist oil lobbyist agenda.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32446 Mar 25, 2014
GoinRogue wrote:
<quoted text>
You best be careful or might come after you, you seem to hate America.
They should try Bush for war crimes, Bush was responsible for more American deaths than Osama bin Laden.
Tea Party aiseholes should be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail. They're worthless pawns of the rich billionaires such as the Koch brothers. Sheeple of the BAD SHEPARDS. Mindless sheeple that blindly follow their billionaire masters without even knowing what the billionaires are trying to do. They would end America as we know it.
Very Good Australian Investigative Documentary
The Billionaires Tea Party Documentary - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch ...
55 min - Nov 28, 2013 - Uploaded by Stock Market
Something is stirring in America. After Barack Obama and a Democratic congress swept to .
Thank You!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 56 min banana split 1,250
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 151,106
Alison Grimes is Bad for Kentucky & America! 4 hr great 27
tva 5 hr lynn 1
Rebel 6 hr OMG 16
Break in 8 hr Cow girl 5
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 8 hr Right 253
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••