Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26320 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

nit wit

Madison, TN

#31897 Feb 8, 2014
Did that help the Country you stupid nit wit?

Yes! It did help. Could only go up after that.
Glad I got ya riled up. If ya include both terms he didn't have a loss. Remains to be seen with Obama. I hope he can turn us around, however I believe he is not listening to the right people.
yoyo

Hindman, KY

#31900 Feb 8, 2014
interesting
Wondering

United States

#31901 Feb 8, 2014
Best to buy stocks in hospitals? Might make me rich.
Joe Blow

Ashland, KY

#31903 Feb 8, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, according to the Labor Dept the following is correct. Numbers are in the thousands.
Bush 1st term -13 Obama +1208(thru 2013)
Bush 2nd term +1129
Anyone can throw out numbers for the fools. Doesn't make it true. As long as they can fool you,they 're not going to tell you the truth,if they have something to gain.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31908 Feb 9, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would that be?
Certainly not Mitch.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31910 Feb 9, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
He could be describing any politician.
Why do Republitards all lie all the Time?
Be HONEST

Loudon, TN

#31918 Feb 9, 2014
After seeing the video, and how that hag showed up running her YAP and trying a Take Over a meeting where she Obviously was not wanted.

Don't you think, being completely honest, that she kinda got what she had comin'?
ind

Hyden, KY

#31923 Feb 10, 2014
big issue now is a solid way to fix health care .you got one side fighting the other .for profits now how would you fix this problem let me here both parties give their best shot on fixing the system.and benefit all.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31925 Feb 10, 2014
ind wrote:
big issue now is a solid way to fix health care .you got one side fighting the other .for profits now how would you fix this problem let me here both parties give their best shot on fixing the system.and benefit all.
Obama has changed it, tried to fix it, and it is not an American way to force every one to buy what one person thinks is good for them. There is no way to fix it. It has to be terminated, start over and do the Reform with input from both Parties. Not just one. This has become almost impossible , now, that Obama and Congress are so split in their ideology and lack of following the Constitution. Including the Sp ct., making a bad decision.
tmc

Stanton, KY

#31928 Feb 10, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has changed it, tried to fix it, and it is not an American way to force every one to buy what one person thinks is good for them. There is no way to fix it. It has to be terminated, start over and do the Reform with input from both Parties. Not just one. This has become almost impossible , now, that Obama and Congress are so split in their ideology and lack of following the Constitution. Including the Sp ct., making a bad decision.
sir I must say.he tried to work with congress.an all they could ever offer.was repeal an replace.with no plan or input.they have pouted ever sense he has been Elected.mitch mcconnel.going as far stating his whole Agenda.was for Obama to fail.this was when he was first Elected.to be Honest with you.i belive hes tired of trying to work.with this congress.an really I can,t blame him.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31930 Feb 10, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans have finally offered a plan that stays away from single payer, retaining at least some freedom...
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31933 Feb 10, 2014
tmc wrote:
<quoted text> sir I must say.he tried to work with congress.an all they could ever offer.was repeal an replace.with no plan or input.they have pouted ever sense he has been Elected.mitch mcconnel.going as far stating his whole Agenda.was for Obama to fail.this was when he was first Elected.to be Honest with you.i belive hes tired of trying to work.with this congress.an really I can,t blame him.
You have paid no attention to the simple fact Obama invited the Repubs. to the WH, scolded them, told them "I Won" and ignored every suggestion they made. Many were really good!

If you think that is working with the Republicans, what would you consider the over 100 jobs Bills the House passed and Harry Reid refused to put them up in the Senate.What would you consider the 40 times the House voted on the Obama Care and again, the Senate and Obama refused them!!Work with the Republicans? When and over what? He and the Democratic Senate have shut them out of everything!!
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#31935 Feb 10, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You have paid no attention to the simple fact Obama invited the Repubs. to the WH, scolded them, told them "I Won" and ignored every suggestion they made. Many were really good!
If you think that is working with the Republicans, what would you consider the over 100 jobs Bills the House passed and Harry Reid refused to put them up in the Senate.What would you consider the 40 times the House voted on the Obama Care and again, the Senate and Obama refused them!!Work with the Republicans? When and over what? He and the Democratic Senate have shut them out of everything!!
You idiot the Repubs have been trying their best at all cost for President Obama to fail and that's part of the republican playbook since the day that this President was elected and you are so full of crap and spin idiot.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#31936 Feb 10, 2014
tmc wrote:
<quoted text> sir I must say.he tried to work with congress.an all they could ever offer.was repeal an replace.with no plan or input.they have pouted ever sense he has been Elected.mitch mcconnel.going as far stating his whole Agenda.was for Obama to fail.this was when he was first Elected.to be Honest with you.i belive hes tired of trying to work.with this congress.an really I can,t blame him.

I agree with you 100 percent and pay no attention to whitehair becase he's a idiot and lapdog.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#31942 Feb 11, 2014
YEAH, AND WE WON SO WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT, LIKE PASS LAWS WITHOUT EVEN GOING TO CONGRESS!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31946 Feb 11, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot the Repubs have been trying their best at all cost for President Obama to fail and that's part of the republican playbook since the day that this President was elected and you are so full of crap and spin idiot.
You are absolutely correct that the Repubs. have done everything possible to get rid of Obama Care.
But you are also absolutely incorrect in their desire to have him fail as President.If he fails, the Country fails. Most everything he has done has ended in some scandal , or, complete failure. This is my opinion, and still free to say so.
There is no spin and there is no crap except what you spew.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31947 Feb 11, 2014
Beaks wrote:
Hillary Clinton unlike you Rand Paul lets bygones be bygones!!!, she is also a very forgiving person!. Stupid Scumbag Conservatives always have to put people down, a Slanderer is right on Paul, He is not interested in solving our problems!!!. All Conservatives want to do is put people down!. They're not interested in solving our problems, they ain't nothing but BAD MOUTHS!!!.
Here again, you have the frequent spiel of the Democrats mixed with your ideology and hatred of conservatives. Nothing you said is either right or wrong . But pay attention to the put down and name calling you just put forth!

Now which way is it? The Democrats spiel or the Conservative attempt to right this Country?

Seem the bad mouth comes from you!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31950 Feb 11, 2014
BTW, have any read or listened to Hillary`s best friends description of Hillary? Might change your minds if you can believe what friends say of her.

Brutal, cares nothing of the people, ideological , will bulldoze over anyone in her way!

Yet you want hr to be POTUS? Talk about dumb!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31952 Feb 11, 2014
Her-correction.
Did you know she is the original writer of Obama Care back in her husband(Bill`s )time. Back then , not even the Democrats would have anything to do with her idea of reform and single payer gov`t run health care.

And you write of others blindness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31953 Feb 11, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are dumb you nit wit pos, you voted for Red China Romney and POW McCain.
Talk about Stupid, Stupid.
Grow up little boy/girl. You have no idea nor any way to know what you write. Just a big mouth, name callin blockhead. Sometimes you make even me tired of your stupid come backs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 7 min EdmondWA 288
No More Free Speech or Religion 15 min huh 28
jonathan hensley 22 min bluestreak 41
why delete 1 hr mine for the taking 3
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 6 hr Old Times 654
pink slipped trachers? 8 hr Teacher 12
Muhlenberg County Social Services Jul 1 FLORIDA GIRL 8
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE