Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
25,181 - 25,200 of 26,221 Comments Last updated Wednesday
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Actually, I don't watch much of any news. But I do pay attention to it. The stupidity of the left can be very entertaining sometimes:

"If you are a bartender, have a happy hour," Obama said as the crowd laughed. "And also probably get health insurance because a lot of people don't have it."

"If you've got a radio show, spread the word on air,"

"[The] bottom line is that I'm going to need you, the country needs you,"

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2540165
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>WOW how can you of all people speak such nonsense when all you do is parrot Rush and Sean everyday all day and night you only read red wing sites 24/7.
So, you don't deny that you get your news from liberal hate sites.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You get your News from Consrvaturd BS sites.
Go ahead and say it, it won`t hurt! Fox News, the fair and balanced News!!!
donnasue

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
Dumb lady???
Landreu

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

You Libs will stop at nothing to keep those freebies flowing until the world of "Mad Max" arrives.

Although; It won't be the end of the oil age, but the end of the freebie age.
THE JOKES ON YOU LIBS

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Communist don't allow lazy bums in their land,bub. You'll work/slave for every scrape of food that goes in your mouth.
You should find out about this way of life before you endorse it for your self and your family.
LIBERAL- means freely.. till it's all gone,which is the way it's going now.
CONSERVATIVE- means saving,using sparingly, so everybody has something to last.

Liberal's waste America's bounty and when it's gone, they take control, they take the gravy and you get the scraps,if there's any thing left.
Waste not, want not.
You will poorer than a church mouse.

We will have to pay high heating bills like you never seen before. Cost of food will make it impossible to feed your family decently. Same for fuel for your automobile. No jobs to work and no welfare.[remember the country went broke] you're on your own.
Isn't our future shining bright?
Hey! I forgot your health care plan. Think you'll have it?
No,you will not have. It was never meant to be in the first place,sucker!
That was a plan to bankrupt the insurance company's. See how it's working for us? Eer,I mean the government.
The real plan all along was to have a "one payer system". If you don't know what that is, Google it.It's the government plan for you[us] dummies.
We all "HAVE" to pay the government for our healthcare,they take our money and screw us back, the communist way.
It's ok if you don't buy health care from the government, you'll just on your own when you and your babies get sick and die.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't deny that you get your news from liberal hate sites.
What liberal hate sites? the only hate sites are from the reichwing the only way that they can get viewership is to lie and throw you ignorant low inform readers some red meat.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you get your news form Rush and Sean now? Make up your mind.
Oh give me a break Rush or Sean two college dropouts don't know anything about news (journalism) they play the hate circuit for your types the old the feeble the weak and the dumb.

I do switch channels sometimes and see Hannity make a fool of himself Hahaha like when he refuse's to air anything about his boy Zimmerman or how he's avoid answering the question if he will accept a debate with Big Eddie hahaha he really wants to get hired by NBC but he's stuck on Faux News they even demoted him to a bedtime slot even megan Kelly get more views then that slant head clown.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
They are "pundits" and they make that ABUNDANTLY clear.
They are not like Blitzenburger who claims to be a journalist!
They are "pundits" and they make it perfectly clear.
Saw a headline where CNN plans to go to a new format which will be "less news."
How can CNN be "less" news than it already is? LOL
Are pundits and comdeians the same it's really funny that Rush has wrote a Childrens book hahahahaha this is the same idiot that can't be caught near a school in Costa Rico and could'nt fly a wisconsin girl in his jet with adult supervision from the State PTA
back in 08 he's been married 4 times and can't bust a grape hahaha
even his latest wife Catherine O'Belly Limbaugh can't bear dry sacks a child hahaha.
And O'Really got more sexual harrassment cases that he have lost then carter have liver pills hehehe got is almost broke from payouts to his women victims he had to settle with them out of court so that the details wount'nt get in the papers what a pundit?
now beside writing books about assainated presidents for extra cash he now is writing another book Xmas hahaha verus Happy Holidays hehehe,and the Alien Nut Varney is smearing the Pope for beening the Pope oh please dude don't get be started on Hannity he's has a man crush on Obama this fool is so gay is more girly
then Greata Been Stressen hehehe Faux is good for laughts last night or night before Beckel ask himm will he debate Big Eddie and pretend not to hear him what a sorry bunch of pundits.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Good to see that you are staying up on Rush!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Good to see that you are staying up on Rush! Did you read the book?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
Good to see that you are staying up on Rush!
Fatso the staple job leader of the republican party is still just to save face since he was the first punk to want Obama fail so that's one of the reasons he's so desperated for us to fail and that's all he care's about plus he fears me because he know that I'm still SORE from the Obama the Magic Negro racist slur cause I'm the Magic one ME not Obama.

BTW: I get the impression from you that you're like Hannity you got man crush on that Obama fairly hmmm.

I told you that I'm magic.
Lol

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

This is crazy
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Fatso the staple job leader of the republican party is still just to save face since he was the first punk to want Obama fail so that's one of the reasons he's so desperated for us to fail and that's all he care's about plus he fears me because he know that I'm still SORE from the Obama the Magic Negro racist slur cause I'm the Magic one ME not Obama.
BTW: I get the impression from you that you're like Hannity you got man crush on that Obama fairly hmmm.
I told you that I'm magic.
IMPRESSION? What would ever give you that idea?
uss

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Lol wrote:
This is crazy
I do agree !
2Cent

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

uss wrote:
<quoted text> I do agree !
Everybody with a brain agrees!!!
Dutch

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are pundits and comdeians the same it's really funny that Rush has wrote a Childrens book hahahahaha this is the same idiot that can't be caught near a school in Costa Rico and could'nt fly a wisconsin girl in his jet with adult supervision from the State PTA
back in 08 he's been married 4 times and can't bust a grape hahaha
even his latest wife Catherine O'Belly Limbaugh can't bear dry sacks a child hahaha.
And O'Really got more sexual harrassment cases that he have lost then carter have liver pills hehehe got is almost broke from payouts to his women victims he had to settle with them out of court so that the details wount'nt get in the papers what a pundit?
now beside writing books about assainated presidents for extra cash he now is writing another book Xmas hahaha verus Happy Holidays hehehe,and the Alien Nut Varney is smearing the Pope for beening the Pope oh please dude don't get be started on Hannity he's has a man crush on Obama this fool is so gay is more girly
then Greata Been Stressen hehehe Faux is good for laughts last night or night before Beckel ask himm will he debate Big Eddie and pretend not to hear him what a sorry bunch of pundits.
ATTN: LiBeraLs from st.Paul Please send your Leader Rush a tip Daytons and Macy are accepting applicant for seasonal Santa Claus
just think about all of the little Childree'ss that will be seating on his lap think about it Rush you can have A boy on your right knee an plus then you have a little girl child on your left knee you can even read your child fairy tale to two Childrennnnsss
plus u can have a book signing with the MSM taking pictures with the little childrenssss Good Ole UNCLE RUSH Hehehe the Childresss just love Uncle Rush The Bad Santa.
THE JOKES ON YOU LIBS

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Librells is a teabagger twit & still believes Bush was a "great man" ???
Only "great" enuf to leave off YOUR convention guest list !
LMAO ~!!!
Was EastWood senile or a teabagger ??
No actual difference....
To quote a well known liberal sleaze bag,
"AT THIS POINT,WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!!"
THE JOKES ON YOU LIBS

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Dutch wrote:
<quoted text>
ATTN: LiBeraLs from st.Paul Please send your Leader Rush a tip Daytons and Macy are accepting applicant for seasonal Santa Claus
just think about all of the little Childree'ss that will be seating on his lap think about it Rush you can have A boy on your right knee an plus then you have a little girl child on your left knee you can even read your child fairy tale to two Childrennnnsss
plus u can have a book signing with the MSM taking pictures with the little childrenssss Good Ole UNCLE RUSH Hehehe the Childresss just love Uncle Rush The Bad Santa.
Ya Think??? This givernment will only hire sleaze bags and Illegals for part time jobs and Christmas Santas'is not on their list.

Hummmmmmm.... What do Muslims celebrate? Might have a chance there.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Naw,
the fat slob wouldn't pass the BACKGROUND CHECK !!
We know that he couldn't pass a drug test say Slew do you remember when Rush got jam up with his latino maid for sending her to score his Oxy? his lawyer's got him off on a cash deal but he still was order to finish a 12 step drug program Rush got as far as his third step and quite he sign himself out of Rehab I'll bet he's still using and abusing what a LOSER the MSM never follow up on Rush and now this clown is selling chi children books with his pure teabagger proganda where is the NSA when you need them he's brainwashing OUR YOUTH.
All through Man history their have been a love of sacrifice of our children by evil and wicked tyrants like Rush.

BTW: Don't out trying to find a young virgin and drink her blood for your youth you're been lie too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min ILoveitHere 150,085
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 1 hr amazed 225
Nathan Johnson 1 hr Fooling no one 29
Cain Shuttleworth 5 hr Wally_1996 5
Kendall Wininger (Feb '14) 8 hr thatface 8
Amber Brown is a rat! 12 hr wtf 4
michael gibbar 13 hr bohh 3

Search the Greenville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••