Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
25,001 - 25,020 of 26,226 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot what proof do you have about that idiot statement you just made? none as usual young people comprise two-thirds of our party including but not limited to young women also fool they had to pay for health insurance before Obamacare and now they can on their parents insurance until 26 how about that young people are smarter then you give them credit for you old fart watch when 2014 midterms come in when the youth of this country give Obama another majority in both houses loose lips sink ships young people are grateful for getting their student loans reduced,young women are grateful to the democrats that they support the human right to choose what decision they can make with their own bodies the party of old angry white men is dying change has come to American.
Not sure we can all agree with this. It is good that young persons may stay on the parents policy til age 26 as there is a great difficulty in finding jobs .But many young persons are somewhat irritated about the fact they have to! With no jobs available. Also many are really irritated about the loans they had to make just to attend college! Seems this latest deal with Obama Care and the internet leaving them and their parents hanging on by their nails , may sink in and turn them onto some other path!!!
No country for old men

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Obviously Tom has no clue as to what this forum is here to discuss. His infantile comments, that means childish and immature there Tom... chi-ole-dish and em-matt-chure, prove that. Just jump on any ole bandwagon Tom that suits you. Id rather know that you are covered up in some stupid prepper shelter than out roaming the streets vomiting what you consider intelligence and knowledge. Look on the bright side, when the world ends and you come out of your hole, you can brag to all the radioactive animals that you were right.
Realize that most of what is happening to our country is quite simply the fault of the citizens. They were too busy watching Rosanne and now are too busy watching what Miley will do next. Someone explain to me what watching television programming actually does for ones future and well being? TV, the best psy ops operation in existence. Cancel your cable. That's well over a hundred bucks a month you pay someone to keep you from getting important things done. Like buying your kids some Christmas presents instead of complaining that Toys for Tots isn't going to this year. Duck Dynasty could care less if you get a Christmas this year. They were rich before you saw them on TV and all that crap you bought just made their Christmas a little greener. Oh my God, we need a President who used to be a middle school teacher, was born with a dozen siblings, never served in the military, and was picked by popular vote by the people to be a candidate for presidency. Why are we told that the President is by the people, when no one can actually say they knew who Obama was before he showed up when he did. By the way, my birth certificate is in my file cabinet. I can find it in about two minutes. Why was that such a big deal? Furthermore, the stupid immigrant and minority voters will certainly show their stupidity once again come elections. I always get the kids to do what I want if I just give them some candy and some sodas.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Anybody that doesn't have a job should be hired by the government. Just print up however much money it costs to pay them, paper and ink is cheap and we already have the mint to do that. Hell, hire a lot of people to just print money!! Hire everyone else to do whatever the government wants them to do, and let the White House decide, not stupid congress!! And not some cheapass minimum wage crap either,$15/Hr to start with built in raises every month!!

When everybody is working, and I mean everybody, then the economy will be the best ever!!!!

Zero percent unemployment!!!

Democrats are always right!!!!!!!
Helpful

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>What! pacemaker Cheney said that deficits don't matter also Dumbo every European country have Universal health care including the Danish idiot but since your broke as so worried about the deficit why don't you force or beg your teabagger party to stop running up the debt by putting their corporate wars on a credit and to stop subsidizing the greedy oil producters? hmmm and if your a non-partisan go and tell Cruz and Boner that we want our 24 Billion back that they cost our country were not going to forget that so you're southern ignorant BS rants down in Dixie actually were tired of supporting you taker/slacker states.
If it wasn't for us , your dumbs zz would fall into the Gulf of Mexico .
yep

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

them blue belly's are destroying my taxes.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Keep dreaming dip wad, you Repukes are History.
I don't know anything about you (nor do I want to) but apparently you 1) aren't young and 2) don't have to buy your insurance through the exchange. Or, I guess that it could be that you haven't been able to access the web site to actually see how much more your insurance will cost you.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Have you ever figured out if there are any Private Universities you ignorant SOB.
Nice deflect - YES there are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Anybody that votes republican should be put in prison!!!!!!

Yay democrats!!!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Did you go ask your Mommy Stupid?
Wait a second, YOU were the one that thought that all doctors attended public universities.

Remember? "Did they go to Public Universities you hicktard pos?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

The government should be allowed to read all mail, if you send it through the post office, then they should have that right.

If you send email, it is going through infrastructure built with public funds, so it should be legal to read all of that also!

Basically, there should be no privacy anywhere, even in your home. Public streets lead up to it, municipal water lines come up to the house, so the government should be legally allowed to listen in. You really don't own your home since the government was greatly responsible for you having it.

Democrats forever!!!!!
Donna Marie T

Aguilar, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

DoctorPhil wrote:
You would think that when your party is burying a hole that is getting harder and harder to get out of, you wouldn't want to that hole get deeper faster. But here is Kathleen Murphy, Democrat running for the House of Delegates against Barbara Comstock, telling a forum in Great Falls that she believes it should be law to force doctors to accept Medicare and Medicaid patients. Forced by government decree, mind you.
The one and only goal of Dem/Progressive/Statists has always been Socialized Medicine-- Whether they call it 'single payer (sic)','Medicare for all', Medicaid for all', etc., makes no difference. It is why they are demonizing insurers, and soon, doctors. Lenin said it was the main pillar of the communist state-- that hasn't changed. We are seeing the reemergence of the elite/royal system of govt-- what is so puzzling is why so many are so willing to bow to it for a morsel of bread.
Source; http://masonconservative.typepad.com/the_maso...
America's royalty....All politicians everywhere, especially those on the Hill.
Donna Marie T

Aguilar, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

chadley alsip wrote:
Yea I know all about both clintons , kerry , peloski , rice , holder , and the rest of the crew ( plus their flunkies in the house and congress )... Ill tell ya what happened the night of the Benghazi attack... Jay Z called obama that night and said , You have to get up early in the morning , its your bedtime 8)( that was a joke btw , or was it ??) lol ... thanks whitehair , that was worth a second reading ... as well as Liberals i agree , i assumed it was the second option , about them doing it for free... I like to try to give anyone the benefit of the doubt , even if they deserve it or not...I could have went on and on and on about obama , clintons and their funkies track records , i didnt want to be here all day and write a comment that was over 10 pages long 8).. lol...This mess our country is in , is more extensive , and been going on alot longer than those flunkies of the NWO , i just mentioned have been born... here is some recommended reading for anyone who is curious what is really going on , and how long : the creature from Jekyll island By G Edward griffin ( all true documented information ), also if your even more curious do some research on fractional reserve banking , and the quigly formula... JFK was the last true president we have had ,he tried to take back the power of our country to print its own money with executive order 11110, look what that got him ( RIP JFK ), the day after his death LBJ did away with his executive order ( forgot the name of that one right off , all of this information is in my head , im going back and forth on goggle 8))... Also one of the worst presidents in history , that sold us out the the elites no one ever hears about is woodrow wilson... Who in 1913 , formed the 16 amendment ( IRS ) and lied to get it passed by congress dec 23 1913 , and founded the FED federal reserve banking system the same day... Which is a private bank , that slapped the name federal on it, to make the people of our country believe they ran it...To make a long story short , we are all slaves to the FED ( in a nutshell ),and almost all ( if not all )of our so-called leaders are puppets in a show...( sad but true )... God bless Americans , hell with DC...
Great post! I find it mind-boggling how ignorant most Americans are when it comes to their country and its constitution.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

If you like your plan you can keep your plan unless it wasn't a good plan that I don't like and then you may find yourself looking for a new plan but that new plan will be better than the plan you had even if you are too stupid to realize this new plan is a better plan that I have figured out you needed in the first place.

Yay Democrats!!!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Obobin Hood wrote:
If you like your plan you can keep your plan unless it wasn't a good plan that I don't like and then you may find yourself looking for a new plan but that new plan will be better than the plan you had even if you are too stupid to realize this new plan is a better plan that I have figured out you needed in the first place.
Yay Democrats!!!
Actually, Obama misspoke. What he meant to say was: If I like your plan you can keep it.

After all, you can't trust us lowly voters to know what is best for our specific situation. We can expect this type of “government knows best” mentality to grow rapidly – until we stand up and do something about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
Actually, some of are keeping our plans, others had plans that didn't meet reasonable criterion, so they have to change...
First time you've heard of government rules or political statements, so I'd like to help...
Done here, "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" !!
LMAOROFU~!
LOVE how you apply equal standards....Saul Alinsky.
Don't compare it to Mission Accomplished! Bush was a stupid liar!!

President Obama did not know when he said "You can keep your plan if you like it" because the law hadn't been passed yet so no one knew what was in it, not even Obama, so he wasn't lying!!

Yay democrats!!!
rally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Mitch has got to go,,...

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

These bear hunters were sitting around the cabin, the night before the hunt, and they were all bragging about their past hunts. Their cabin boy was listening, and went over and said, "Gee whiz! You guys make it sound pretty hard to capture a bear."

They all laughed at him, and said, "It is hard! Do you think you could bag one?"

"I can go out and bag you two," said the boy, but only if you all skin 'em and, to boot, I will bet each of you $100!"

They all agreed, and off he went out into the night.

Soon, he spotted a big, eight foot tall grizzly. Then, he waved his arms and started hollering. The big bear started after him, and he started running for the shack.

When he got close to the shack, he started yelling, "Open the door!!! Open the door!!!

The hunters all looked out, and saw the bear chasing the boy. Just as he got to the door, they opened it, only the boy stepped aside and the bear went in.

He slammed the door shut, locked it, and shouted. "OK, boys, you all skin him, and I'll go back and get the other one!!"
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Obobin Hood wrote:
Yay Democrats!!!
He lied. It was not that he did not know nor understand He lied!!

He is your lying Mesiah , not ours. The tide will change! Wait until the full impact of Obama Care hits!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
He lied. It was not that he did not know nor understand He lied!!
He is your lying Mesiah , not ours. The tide will change! Wait until the full impact of Obama Care hits!!!
The bill had not been passed yet, so no one knew what was in it yet. That's why they had to pass it to find out what was in it. You sure don't know much about politics. They pass the bill, THEN find out what was in it.

Duh

Yay democrats!!!
Rediculas

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
The bill had not been passed yet, so no one knew what was in it yet. That's why they had to pass it to find out what was in it. You sure don't know much about politics. They pass the bill, THEN find out what was in it.
Duh
Yay democrats!!!
Nice ID you have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Ari son of Anarchy 149,777
Kelly Storm 1 hr Well 7
michael gibbar 2 hr wifey 2
Cain Shuttleworth 3 hr jw 1
Nathan Johnson 5 hr Oh yeah 27
Chain link fence 6 hr walkerwilliam91 4
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 6 hr yeah man 224

Search the Greenville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••