Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 20 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

DoctorPhil

Louisville, KY

#30465 Nov 3, 2013
You would think that when your party is burying a hole that is getting harder and harder to get out of, you wouldn't want to that hole get deeper faster. But here is Kathleen Murphy, Democrat running for the House of Delegates against Barbara Comstock, telling a forum in Great Falls that she believes it should law to force doctors to accept Medicare and Medicaid patients. Forced by government decree, mind you.

The one and only goal of Dem/Progressive/Statists has always been Socialized Medicine-- Whether they call it 'single payer (sic)','Medicare for all', Medicaid for all', etc., makes no difference. It is why they are demonizing insurers, and soon, doctors. Lenin said it was the main pillar of the communist state-- that hasn't changed. We are seeing the reemergence of the elite/royal system of govt-- what is so puzzling is why so many are so willing to bow to it for a morsel of bread.

Vote For A DemocRAT. Destroy America!

Source; http://masonconservative.typepad.com/the_maso...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#30466 Nov 3, 2013
The government should tell doctors what to do!

If it weren't for the government the doctor would not be a doctor anyway, and they owe it all to the US GOVERNMENT.

Really, doctors should take a day or two a week to provide free services for patients as a thank you to this country.

Democrats know best!!!
DoctorPhil

Louisville, KY

#30469 Nov 3, 2013
You would think that when your party is burying a hole that is getting harder and harder to get out of, you wouldn't want to that hole get deeper faster. But here is Kathleen Murphy, Democrat running for the House of Delegates against Barbara Comstock, telling a forum in Great Falls that she believes it should be law to force doctors to accept Medicare and Medicaid patients. Forced by government decree, mind you.

The one and only goal of Dem/Progressive/Statists has always been Socialized Medicine-- Whether they call it 'single payer (sic)','Medicare for all', Medicaid for all', etc., makes no difference. It is why they are demonizing insurers, and soon, doctors. Lenin said it was the main pillar of the communist state-- that hasn't changed. We are seeing the reemergence of the elite/royal system of govt-- what is so puzzling is why so many are so willing to bow to it for a morsel of bread.

Source; http://masonconservative.typepad.com/the_maso...
DemoHelath

Louisville, KY

#30470 Nov 3, 2013
DemocRAT health plan.

MIAMI (AP)-- Dean Griffin liked the health insurance he purchased for himself and his wife three years ago and thought he'd be able to keep the plan even after the federal Affordable Care Act took effect.

But the 64-year-old recently received a letter notifying him the plan was being canceled because it didn't cover certain benefits required under the law.

The Griffins, who live near Philadelphia on the Delaware border, pay $770 monthly for their soon-to-be-terminated health care plan with a $2,500 deductible. The cheapest plan they found on their state insurance exchange was a so-called bronze plan charging a $1,275 monthly premium with deductibles totaling $12,700. It covers only providers in Pennsylvania, so the couple wouldn't be able to see the doctors in Delaware whom they've used for more than a decade.

DemocRAT Health Plan; http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HEA...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30471 Nov 3, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Did they go to Public Universities you hicktard pos?
Lmfao
Not necessarily. Should that make a difference?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30476 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>They are funded with Tax Dollars you stupid SOB.
Lmfao
All colleges are government funded? Have you ever heard of PRIVATE colleges?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30477 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>What is the Republican Plan you stupid SOB?
It certainly isn't a single payer system where Obama decides what type of medical care a person will get. Because, if that were the case, all Democraps would get top notch care and the rest of us would get audited by the IRS.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30479 Nov 3, 2013
roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>you idiot why don't you answer fox news is a joke question? what plan do your party have offer the American people especially in the deep red states like texas and Alabama besides dying you plus the exchanges in blue states are working find.
Sorry, I don't belong to any party. But, after seeing the actual costs involved with Obamacare, the old system seems to be looking better and better.

Location hidden

#30482 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>Did they go to Public Universities you hicktard pos?
Lmfao
We are on the same side!!! Doctors that went to Public Universities owe everything to the government!! They drove there on public streets and drink water from public water utilities. Therefore, they did not do this on their own, and owe the public everything they have!!!

Democrats know best!!!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30497 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>Republtards=We want to control what you do in your Bedroom.
Probably a fair trade off when you see the Obama alternative.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30503 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>What is the Republican Plan Stupid.
Tell us..
Since I'm not a Republican, I quess it isn't my place to come up with their plan. But, ANYTHING is better than the TRAIN WRECK we are going through right now.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30504 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>What is the Republican Plan Stupid.
Tell us..
Here is MY plan: FREE everything for everybody - as long as "Fox News Is A Joke" PAYS for it. It sounds fair to me.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30515 Nov 3, 2013
roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA you're funny two-thirds of you baggers are over 60 years old hahahaha the GOP can't even recruit anybody under 30 years old HAHAHA even the young republicans are in the 40's plus hahaha I can see it now old timer mitch McConnell leading the charge hahaha you bagger boys will have take a nap after walking every 15 meters hahaha.
I think that Obamacare is tipping the scales of 20/30 year olds away from the Democraps. All was well until they found out that Obama wants them to pay for it all.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30519 Nov 3, 2013
roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot what proof do you have about that idiot statement you just made? none as usual young people comprise two-thirds of our party including but not limited to young women also fool they had to pay for health insurance before Obamacare and now they can on their parents insurance until 26 how about that young people are smarter then you give them credit for you old fart watch when 2014 midterms come in when the youth of this country give Obama another majority in both houses loose lips sink ships young people are grateful for getting their student loans reduced,young women are grateful to the democrats that they support the human right to choose what decision they can make with their own bodies the party of old angry white men is dying change has come to American.
Not sure we can all agree with this. It is good that young persons may stay on the parents policy til age 26 as there is a great difficulty in finding jobs .But many young persons are somewhat irritated about the fact they have to! With no jobs available. Also many are really irritated about the loans they had to make just to attend college! Seems this latest deal with Obama Care and the internet leaving them and their parents hanging on by their nails , may sink in and turn them onto some other path!!!
No country for old men

United States

#30520 Nov 3, 2013
Obviously Tom has no clue as to what this forum is here to discuss. His infantile comments, that means childish and immature there Tom... chi-ole-dish and em-matt-chure, prove that. Just jump on any ole bandwagon Tom that suits you. Id rather know that you are covered up in some stupid prepper shelter than out roaming the streets vomiting what you consider intelligence and knowledge. Look on the bright side, when the world ends and you come out of your hole, you can brag to all the radioactive animals that you were right.
Realize that most of what is happening to our country is quite simply the fault of the citizens. They were too busy watching Rosanne and now are too busy watching what Miley will do next. Someone explain to me what watching television programming actually does for ones future and well being? TV, the best psy ops operation in existence. Cancel your cable. That's well over a hundred bucks a month you pay someone to keep you from getting important things done. Like buying your kids some Christmas presents instead of complaining that Toys for Tots isn't going to this year. Duck Dynasty could care less if you get a Christmas this year. They were rich before you saw them on TV and all that crap you bought just made their Christmas a little greener. Oh my God, we need a President who used to be a middle school teacher, was born with a dozen siblings, never served in the military, and was picked by popular vote by the people to be a candidate for presidency. Why are we told that the President is by the people, when no one can actually say they knew who Obama was before he showed up when he did. By the way, my birth certificate is in my file cabinet. I can find it in about two minutes. Why was that such a big deal? Furthermore, the stupid immigrant and minority voters will certainly show their stupidity once again come elections. I always get the kids to do what I want if I just give them some candy and some sodas.

Location hidden

#30523 Nov 3, 2013
Anybody that doesn't have a job should be hired by the government. Just print up however much money it costs to pay them, paper and ink is cheap and we already have the mint to do that. Hell, hire a lot of people to just print money!! Hire everyone else to do whatever the government wants them to do, and let the White House decide, not stupid congress!! And not some cheapass minimum wage crap either,$15/Hr to start with built in raises every month!!

When everybody is working, and I mean everybody, then the economy will be the best ever!!!!

Zero percent unemployment!!!

Democrats are always right!!!!!!!
Helpful

Campbellsville, KY

#30526 Nov 3, 2013
roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>What! pacemaker Cheney said that deficits don't matter also Dumbo every European country have Universal health care including the Danish idiot but since your broke as so worried about the deficit why don't you force or beg your teabagger party to stop running up the debt by putting their corporate wars on a credit and to stop subsidizing the greedy oil producters? hmmm and if your a non-partisan go and tell Cruz and Boner that we want our 24 Billion back that they cost our country were not going to forget that so you're southern ignorant BS rants down in Dixie actually were tired of supporting you taker/slacker states.
If it wasn't for us , your dumbs zz would fall into the Gulf of Mexico .
yep

Hyden, KY

#30527 Nov 3, 2013
them blue belly's are destroying my taxes.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30532 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>Keep dreaming dip wad, you Repukes are History.
I don't know anything about you (nor do I want to) but apparently you 1) aren't young and 2) don't have to buy your insurance through the exchange. Or, I guess that it could be that you haven't been able to access the web site to actually see how much more your insurance will cost you.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30534 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>Have you ever figured out if there are any Private Universities you ignorant SOB.
Nice deflect - YES there are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coal mining 5 min Retired 4
dad from house fire re-married? 1 hr Fear 18
Boys of Broad (Jul '13) 1 hr May Flowers 89
Carrie Byrd 17 hr carrie 13
Chadwick "chad" Neal 18 hr again 1
Local Police Body Cameras Sat BigCheif 6
Carrie Nelson Masden Sat Truth 19
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE