Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
24,981 - 25,000 of 26,210 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>of the Stupids Club.
Ha Ha - that is a good one... NOT!
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha - that is a good one... NOT!
Why? Are you still President of the Stupids Club.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Why? Are you still President of the Stupids Club.
Sorry, I don't know how this happened, but somehow you got me mixed up with B.H.O.
get it

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

healthcare.gov 1-800-318-2596
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

get it wrote:
healthcare.gov 1-800-318-2596
SORRY, the website is down for the weekend...
George

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

There is Absolutely NO comparrison between McConnell and Paul. Just look how much Paul's Father still gets from Dallas/Fortworth. Go to Billy Bob's, at the stockyard district, and ask the same question.

Advice; Don't go alone.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Cars should get over 50 mpg and anyone that drives a car that gets less should pay a big penalty on their tax return just like they will if they don't have health insurance.

If you don't like that then sit back and STFU!!!

It's a great time to be democrat!!!
DoctorPhil

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

You would think that when your party is burying a hole that is getting harder and harder to get out of, you wouldn't want to that hole get deeper faster. But here is Kathleen Murphy, Democrat running for the House of Delegates against Barbara Comstock, telling a forum in Great Falls that she believes it should law to force doctors to accept Medicare and Medicaid patients. Forced by government decree, mind you.

The one and only goal of Dem/Progressive/Statists has always been Socialized Medicine-- Whether they call it 'single payer (sic)','Medicare for all', Medicaid for all', etc., makes no difference. It is why they are demonizing insurers, and soon, doctors. Lenin said it was the main pillar of the communist state-- that hasn't changed. We are seeing the reemergence of the elite/royal system of govt-- what is so puzzling is why so many are so willing to bow to it for a morsel of bread.

Vote For A DemocRAT. Destroy America!

Source; http://masonconservative.typepad.com/the_maso...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

The government should tell doctors what to do!

If it weren't for the government the doctor would not be a doctor anyway, and they owe it all to the US GOVERNMENT.

Really, doctors should take a day or two a week to provide free services for patients as a thank you to this country.

Democrats know best!!!
DoctorPhil

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

You would think that when your party is burying a hole that is getting harder and harder to get out of, you wouldn't want to that hole get deeper faster. But here is Kathleen Murphy, Democrat running for the House of Delegates against Barbara Comstock, telling a forum in Great Falls that she believes it should be law to force doctors to accept Medicare and Medicaid patients. Forced by government decree, mind you.

The one and only goal of Dem/Progressive/Statists has always been Socialized Medicine-- Whether they call it 'single payer (sic)','Medicare for all', Medicaid for all', etc., makes no difference. It is why they are demonizing insurers, and soon, doctors. Lenin said it was the main pillar of the communist state-- that hasn't changed. We are seeing the reemergence of the elite/royal system of govt-- what is so puzzling is why so many are so willing to bow to it for a morsel of bread.

Source; http://masonconservative.typepad.com/the_maso...
DemoHelath

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

DemocRAT health plan.

MIAMI (AP)-- Dean Griffin liked the health insurance he purchased for himself and his wife three years ago and thought he'd be able to keep the plan even after the federal Affordable Care Act took effect.

But the 64-year-old recently received a letter notifying him the plan was being canceled because it didn't cover certain benefits required under the law.

The Griffins, who live near Philadelphia on the Delaware border, pay $770 monthly for their soon-to-be-terminated health care plan with a $2,500 deductible. The cheapest plan they found on their state insurance exchange was a so-called bronze plan charging a $1,275 monthly premium with deductibles totaling $12,700. It covers only providers in Pennsylvania, so the couple wouldn't be able to see the doctors in Delaware whom they've used for more than a decade.

DemocRAT Health Plan; http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HEA...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Did they go to Public Universities you hicktard pos?
Lmfao
Not necessarily. Should that make a difference?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>They are funded with Tax Dollars you stupid SOB.
Lmfao
All colleges are government funded? Have you ever heard of PRIVATE colleges?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>What is the Republican Plan you stupid SOB?
It certainly isn't a single payer system where Obama decides what type of medical care a person will get. Because, if that were the case, all Democraps would get top notch care and the rest of us would get audited by the IRS.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>you idiot why don't you answer fox news is a joke question? what plan do your party have offer the American people especially in the deep red states like texas and Alabama besides dying you plus the exchanges in blue states are working find.
Sorry, I don't belong to any party. But, after seeing the actual costs involved with Obamacare, the old system seems to be looking better and better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Did they go to Public Universities you hicktard pos?
Lmfao
We are on the same side!!! Doctors that went to Public Universities owe everything to the government!! They drove there on public streets and drink water from public water utilities. Therefore, they did not do this on their own, and owe the public everything they have!!!

Democrats know best!!!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Republtards=We want to control what you do in your Bedroom.
Probably a fair trade off when you see the Obama alternative.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>What is the Republican Plan Stupid.
Tell us..
Since I'm not a Republican, I quess it isn't my place to come up with their plan. But, ANYTHING is better than the TRAIN WRECK we are going through right now.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>What is the Republican Plan Stupid.
Tell us..
Here is MY plan: FREE everything for everybody - as long as "Fox News Is A Joke" PAYS for it. It sounds fair to me.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA you're funny two-thirds of you baggers are over 60 years old hahahaha the GOP can't even recruit anybody under 30 years old HAHAHA even the young republicans are in the 40's plus hahaha I can see it now old timer mitch McConnell leading the charge hahaha you bagger boys will have take a nap after walking every 15 meters hahaha.
I think that Obamacare is tipping the scales of 20/30 year olds away from the Democraps. All was well until they found out that Obama wants them to pay for it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Greenville Forum right now

Search the Greenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Voter 146,963
Kinna manning 29 min shyt 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
Boys of Broad 8 hr sure 34
Missing u (Mar '13) 8 hr Imy2 211 60
"I go to church" 9 hr sue 13
beagle dog 17 hr Witness 6
•••
•••
•••
Greenville Dating

more search filters

less search filters