Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Both Parties Suck

Streamwood, IL

#29768 Aug 21, 2013
Obama asks supreme court to search cell phones off all people taken into custody for any reason, welcome to the Obama Police State, the first black Nazi

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
they

Hyden, KY

#29769 Aug 21, 2013
wont get nothing on mine i cant get a signal.i bet they zapping my signal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#29772 Aug 22, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> No, I'm not blind, deaf or stupid. That's term I use for Obama zealots whose agendas have done nothing to " fix" the problems. Now, that is stupid. We won't take care of the costs of medicines and medical procedures; we'll hand the Affordable Healthcare over to the IRS. Better yet let's vote for Benghazi Hilary in 2016 such an outstanding woman standing by such a loyal partner. Such greatness and integrity right there.
Who created the problems Stupid? A Conservaturd moron named W.

Hillary does not need your Vote, She will win easily without the moron Vote.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wondering

London, KY

#29784 Aug 23, 2013
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
no they dont respect nothing

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pile

Munfordville, KY

#29789 Aug 25, 2013
Sick
Lone Ranger

Thompsons Station, TN

#29791 Aug 25, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Who created the problems Stupid? A Conservaturd moron named W.

Hillary does not need your Vote, She will win easily without the moron Vote.
Look who signed the bank deregulation bill of 1999 that lead to the collapse of 08. That would be a baby killing dumocrate named Bill "slick willy" Clinton. Get your facts right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29792 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>The President is a Man of his Word.
Another brilliant accomplishment by this Administration!
Have to admit what ever he has to say has been turned off for a long time. After finding out everything he DID say turned out to be a lie , what would be the reason to further listen?

If you call this brilliant, or , an accomplishment, and you call it a man of his word, we live in different Worlds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29793 Aug 25, 2013
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who signed the bank deregulation bill of 1999 that lead to the collapse of 08. That would be a baby killing dumocrate named Bill "slick willy" Clinton. Get your facts right.
You will never convince them. Bush came into office and he, along with Chaney , both appeared before Congress telling them that if Fannie and Freddie were not regulated, it was a disaster coming. The Democrats then said everything was GOOD! Of course this was led by Charley Rangel and Chris Dodd. Ever hear of them?/ Clinton set it in motion, Obama got the effect the same as many of us in 2008 when the housing bubble burst. Obama did nothing to stop the money flowing from Fannie and Freddie! Nor would Congress!!They like it!! Have said many times that the only way to stop this is to stop the money flowing!!//

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JUSTICE

Barbourville, KY

#29803 Aug 26, 2013
THIS IS JUST CRZY!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#29806 Aug 28, 2013
WTF's Wife:'Did you know that WTF got me to believe in religion, Verdie?'

Her next door neighbor, Verdie:'Really?'

WTF's Wife:'Yeah. Until I married that silly bastard, I didn't believe in Hell.'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29809 Aug 29, 2013
It would be better to keep the discussion clean.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#29811 Aug 30, 2013
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did Bush not fix it for 8 years Stupid?

Explain that boy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#29812 Aug 30, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never convince them. Bush came into office and he, along with Chaney , both appeared before Congress telling them that if Fannie and Freddie were not regulated, it was a disaster coming. The Democrats then said everything was GOOD! Of course this was led by Charley Rangel and Chris Dodd. Ever hear of them?/ Clinton set it in motion, Obama got the effect the same as many of us in 2008 when the housing bubble burst. Obama did nothing to stop the money flowing from Fannie and Freddie! Nor would Congress!!They like it!! Have said many times that the only way to stop this is to stop the money flowing!!//
That is a bald faced Lie.

They did nothing for 8 years and they could have fixed it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29816 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>That is a bald faced Lie.
They did nothing for 8 years and they could have fixed it.
You are so right, Congress was all Democratic, both houses , and they did nothing about it for all the time Bush warned about it!!!
You must know he, not like Obama, could not write his own laws, all he could do was ask Congress to do it and they just said "every thing is great, Freddie and Fannie give us thousands for our PAC`s." So your bald face is exposed!!!

Of course we expect you to deny it and act like it is our fault, or, Bush`s. You need to really open your eyes and mind! Learn the truth!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29822 Aug 30, 2013
We could tell you the truth, but it would stay with you longer if you looked it up for your self. So, that is what my old teacher told me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hollerrat

Somerset, KY

#29825 Sep 1, 2013
democrats controlled the house senate and white house the first twp years of this feckless Kenyans tenure why didnt they fix anything republicans have never controlled all three branches in my lifetime never

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

West Liberty, KY

#29837 Sep 2, 2013
What time did you get back?
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, he doesn't even know who paid for the trailer he and his Uncle Daddy live in!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29839 Sep 2, 2013
Watched the Lone Ranger many years ago with my son as he was a child. Boy, have they ruined it now?

Foxy Boy, just wouldn't look anything up. As a result, his points are half correct as with his spiel from the Democrats, but never all correct. Just calls names and repeats what he / she heard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HA HA HA

West Liberty, KY

#29851 Sep 3, 2013
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!
LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA!!!!!
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Necause?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#29852 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>Of course you know your Parents and their Parents, you all ride to the Food Stamp Office together to save on the Gas Money.
Why are you so hateful of progressive voters?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uncle lees 14 min Lee f 43
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 4 hr Experienced Teacher 442
job corps 4 hr me 2
how do you delete a forum? 10 hr youppl 4
Samantha Stanley (Sep '13) 15 hr pitiful 26
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr hmmm 501
Good guitar players in Muhlenberg? 20 hr wolfie 2
Greenville Dating
Find my Match

Greenville Jobs