Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#29580 Aug 8, 2013
Schmahl Spew wrote:
Some of have one already, senile stevie....
I can tell by the way some of you cretins talk and act.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29616 Aug 9, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Not the man of the house, huh stevie.
You come here to pretend...pretty poorly.
Not many appreciate a good joke and make fun. It was funny to suggest a season pass! Thanks Stevie!

Again some do not understand what it really means to be the "man" of the household. It does not mean to order the spouse or children around . It does mean to discuss, agree, or agree to disagree agreeably. Then there at times is the time when the home rules must be applied and obeyed or some penalty does occur. This does not mean fighting , not bullying , not beating into submission, but a loving setter of rules. If all worked together, husband and wife agreed to the rules, then the children would mostly conform, even when chastised. This could mean a Christian Home, but all could work on it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
word

Middlesboro, KY

#29655 Aug 11, 2013
The man that stepped on her head should be jailed and fined. I don't care which one wins, neither one has earned my vote.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Houston, TX

#29661 Aug 12, 2013
There was a hound dog laying in the yard. An old man in overalls was sitting on the porch. "Excuse me, sir, but does your dog bite?" the tourist asked.

The old man replied, "Nope."

So the tourist stepped out of his car. The dog ran over snarling and growling and bit him on his arms and legs. As the dog was dragging him away the tourist was flailing around in the dust and yelled, "Damn it, old man, I thought you said your dog didn't bite!"

The old man replied, "That ain't my dog, dummy!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cant believe

West Liberty, KY

#29665 Aug 12, 2013
I can't believe people are still talking about this.
whtehair

Eminence, KY

#29673 Aug 13, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Most cons are too stupid to make a sandwich...
Honesty is the best policy.
Mommy failed, but that looks common in your woman hater party.
PS- They vote.
Do agree honesty is the best policy.
Since none of the rest makes sense, we must assume you are sense-less!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29678 Aug 13, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
PS- They vote.
That was the downfall of the country.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
geo

Manchester, KY

#29681 Aug 13, 2013
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
no way

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29684 Aug 14, 2013
Actually, it began with Johnson and was hastened along by Carter. Obama is the finisher.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Justin

United States

#29695 Aug 15, 2013
cant believe wrote:
I can't believe people are still talking about this.
If the story title had been: "Woman's head stepped on by Barack Obama supporters", then folks would have just shrugged and moved on. There is more novelty about an incident involving Rand Paul supporters attacking someone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Houston, TX

#29706 Aug 17, 2013
Doctor: What’s wrong with your brother?

Boy: He thinks he is a chicken.

Doctor: Really? How long has this been going on?

Boy: Five years.

Doctor: Five years!

Boy: Yeah, we would have brought him in earlier, but we needed the eggs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American

Paris, KY

#29710 Aug 18, 2013
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
If the story title had been: "Woman's head stepped on by Barack Obama supporters", then folks would have just shrugged and moved on. There is more novelty about an incident involving Rand Paul supporters attacking someone.
He was found GUILTY get over it......LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nicole

London, KY

#29729 Aug 18, 2013
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. I'm a Republican but I can't figure out what is so special about Rand Paul. Please tell me what he has done that has helped Kentucky so much. Thanks. I'll wait.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29731 Aug 19, 2013
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. I'm a Republican but I can't figure out what is so special about Rand Paul. Please tell me what he has done that has helped Kentucky so much. Thanks. I'll wait.
There isn`t too much any one can do when the Republicans only have the lower House in their control. They pass Bills, send them to the Senate and Harry puts them where they never see daylight, never get any reading, never have a vote in the Senate.

But Rand Paul did filibuster until The atty gen, Holder finally agreed(one line)they could not use drones to kill Americans in the U.S homeland. Big deal. It is in the Constitution they all ignore.

He and others have passed over 100 Bills to Harry Reid. Same story. And they call the Republicans the Party of "NO"!

It seems probable now that it no longer matters which Party, nor which group gets into office. They all do the same thing.

When the systems are broken , and when the gov`t is this large, not much any one or group can do much.

The best thing at the moment is pay attention to Mark Levin`s Book on how to reduce the gov`t.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29732 Aug 19, 2013
xxxxMuchxxx--- correction

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whtehair

Eminence, KY

#29754 Aug 21, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Stomped out Coal!
Stomping out coal has been a goal of Obama . Now we have power companies slowing down and closing power coal fired plants . We , as a result have , have coal miners laid off as the coal mines close. This causes the supply chain to slow down or close and more laid off.

Any call this a good thing or progress? Has it helped Kentucky to have more unemployed people on food stamps and welfare? YES!
The federal and the State administrations at work!!

When the systems are broken, this is what one gets. It is called "welfare State" !! Obama`s administration has made an increase in welfare by some 50%.That must mean half the people work and the other half does not? Bummer!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#29755 Aug 21, 2013
whtehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Stomping out coal has been a goal of Obama . Now we have power companies slowing down and closing power coal fired plants . We , as a result have , have coal miners laid off as the coal mines close. This causes the supply chain to slow down or close and more laid off.
Any call this a good thing or progress? Has it helped Kentucky to have more unemployed people on food stamps and welfare? YES!
When the systems are broken, this is what one gets. It is called "welfare State" !! Obama`s administration has made an increase in welfare by some 50%.That must mean half the people work and the other half does not? Bummer!!!
The President is a Man of his Word.

Another brilliant accomplishment by this Administration!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whtehair

Eminence, KY

#29756 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>The President is a Man of his Word.
Another brilliant accomplishment by this Administration!
Now where have you been for 5 years? He tells one thing and then does another. Scandals , about 5 so far. No truth in this entire administration!!!

Have you sucked up the jobs he has produced? And yet half the work force is unemployed? The rest on food stamps which has increased by 50 %. But, yes, we all love him , don`t you?The rest of us want him impeached!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Charles

Louisa, KY

#29764 Aug 21, 2013
whtehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a family member looking for full-time work. It seems every business that he turns is hiring part-time only. This Affordable Healthcare law won't be affecting the politicians; they have no worries. It will be creating a bigger burden on the middle class who work hard enough as is. I agree with your opinions about the economy and big government.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Charles

Louisa, KY

#29767 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>So you are stupid too. Figures.
No, I'm not blind, deaf or stupid. That's term I use for Obama zealots whose agendas have done nothing to " fix" the problems. Now, that is stupid. We won't take care of the costs of medicines and medical procedures; we'll hand the Affordable Healthcare over to the IRS. Better yet let's vote for Benghazi Hilary in 2016 such an outstanding woman standing by such a loyal partner. Such greatness and integrity right there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uncle lees 6 hr Lee f 43
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 10 hr Experienced Teacher 442
job corps 11 hr me 2
how do you delete a forum? 17 hr youppl 4
Samantha Stanley (Sep '13) 22 hr pitiful 26
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 22 hr hmmm 501
Good guitar players in Muhlenberg? Fri wolfie 2
Greenville Dating
Find my Match

Greenville Jobs