Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
24,641 - 24,660 of 26,210 Comments Last updated Tuesday
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>It was not an Embassy Stupid, but you are too ignorant to know the difference.
You lost Stupid, get over it.
What you would call it , where the ambassador hung out and got hung up?

All due to Benghazi Hillary!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so, I didn't vote for Obama.
Yep, Hillary and Obama sent out Ms. Rice to do their lying for them. And no, would never vote for Obama nor Hillary , ever!

Benghazi Hillary!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It was not an Embassy Stupid, but you are too ignorant to know the difference.
You lost Stupid, get over it.
What name would you call it? No one lost stupid, except, maybe, you , but you worked for it . Or, maybe born with it.
birds

Sacramento, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

is the woman ok
Stan

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Hillary and Obama sent out Ms. Rice to do their lying for them. And no, would never vote for Obama nor Hillary , ever!
Benghazi Hillary!!
How many teapublicans voted against security funding for Benghazi?
ALL of them! The republican party is as guilty of murdering those people as the terrorists.

The republican party has been seriously F'd up ever since jesus george was put into office by the reich wing faction of the Supreme Court. Evil begets evil.
I lost all hope the repubs had even a tiny shred of decency left in them after they tried to pass the Sandy Hook massacre off as a government hoax for some secret gun grab. The republican party is toxic disease that threatens our civilized society.
Uncle Tom

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

He stepped on her head.
Leach

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Do you think so!
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a liberal, FAR from OK. But at least no further damage was done, as if it were possible!
lady

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

So true yet it did happen...
who is it

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

who is it in here thats manipulating the judge icons! i just sent in feedback and you can be banned for it so just beware! i dont know how your doing it but they will! if you cant find any thing better to do than to troll then get a hobby out side of topix!
abouttime

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

who is it wrote:
who is it in here thats manipulating the judge icons! i just sent in feedback and you can be banned for it so just beware! i dont know how your doing it but they will! if you cant find any thing better to do than to troll then get a hobby out side of topix!
It appears your feedback has had a positive effect - the seattle troll's have been removed! Bravo!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
How many teapublicans voted against security funding for Benghazi?
ALL of them! The republican party is as guilty of murdering those people as the terrorists.
The republican party has been seriously F'd up ever since jesus george was put into office by the reich wing faction of the Supreme Court. Evil begets evil.
I lost all hope the repubs had even a tiny shred of decency left in them after they tried to pass the Sandy Hook massacre off as a government hoax for some secret gun grab. The republican party is toxic disease that threatens our civilized society.
Two things you may have missed.
The seguester was Obama`s baby. Congress just went along. Then when he reniged and balked at the cuts, just as with the WH tours, He ,( they) refused to quit partying and put the funds in where there was a shortfall. It is called re-budgeting available funds. Cutting out the waste, was the point.

Now cutting off the request for additional security at Benghazi was not given any vote. Hillary made the decision the location and the American People were not to receive additional help. Then Obama went to bed and told troops waiting to go help, to stand down!!

So , there is no way to get around the Benghazi scandal as being Hillary and Obama`s failed leadership. Or , in better words , there was none at all.
mee

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
aman
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Now that was really stupid.
Have to agree it is really stupid for our gov`t to have contracted with unions to prevent firing ones that do a rotten job. Really makes sense doesn`t it? But are any that had the duty to do the job they were there to do, fired? None as yet have been other than transferred up to better jobs.

Been a long time since school, but was it "Peters principal that one got promoted one step above ability to perform"?
Just a Girl

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Don't generalize many based on the actions of a few. Things like this should be investigated extensively. Whoever is at fault and their accomplices should be incarcerated accordingly. The end.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Oh,one more thing. Your democrat Vice President Joe Biden spoke out in favor of Ollie North's pension being re-instated. He knew that it was a democrat-led witch hunt and wanted nothing to do with it. By the way, North as only convicted of shredding documents. In other words, ripping up paper. Sux to be you.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

So what is the status of his pension? I know, do you? It goes into his account each month, that's what. The Senare restore it as soon as the dust settled. He did his duty to the President like a Marine, fell on the sword for President Reagan, as any Marine would do. The oath says, "defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic." The democats are the biggest domestic enemy I've ever seen.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
So what is the status of his pension? I know, do you? It goes into his account each month, that's what. The Senare restore it as soon as the dust settled. He did his duty to the President like a Marine, fell on the sword for President Reagan, as any Marine would do. The oath says, "defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic." The democats are the biggest domestic enemy I've ever seen.
North squealed like a Pig on Raygun and people went to Prison.

Republitards are all yellow cowards.
Tough Do Do

Wickliffe, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

You can't be responsible for what your supporters do. Look at what Obama supporters do. You have more democrats in prison then republicans, liberals are communists.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Tough Do Do wrote:
You can't be responsible for what your supporters do. Look at what Obama supporters do. You have more democrats in prison then republicans, liberals are communists.
WND has now come out stating the Benghazi was a distributing place for weapons. This being so, if correct , turns about face on the cause and on the reason for the attack, wouldn`t one say? Now just how far away from the truth is this one?

Think Benghazi Hillary had involvement in this one?

Now explain why Ms. Rice spent two weeks saying a small group uprising over a video!!!!
Wesley Roop

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Yep!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Greenville Forum right now

Search the Greenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Straw Grasping Teabaggers 147,088
Missing u (Mar '13) 29 min soulmate 62
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Poofylova 1,022
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
Entertainment and Housing 6 hr Yeah 2
Walk In Clinc (Mar '13) 8 hr Wow 23
Boys of Broad 12 hr Who knows 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••