Brent Yonts for State Rep

Brent Yonts for State Rep

Posted in the Greenville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Voter

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2012
People we do not need to re-elect this man. We need to show him his moral bankruptcy is not okay. The underhanded way he had his son set free was a gross misuse of power and he needs to be stopped. Harrison Yonts is a murderer. A group of his own peers agreed and set his punishment. Old man Yonts scoffed at our judicial system and the lady who died in the ditch at Harrison's drunken hands. The hard-working voters need to take a stand.
Judge

Rochester, KY

#2 Sep 6, 2012
He won't be reelected. Only votes he'll get are from family excluding Harrison. Felons can't vote.
Belt on

Murray, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2012
I agree younts is a crooked lawyer if people only new some of the crooked stuff he has pulled the apple does not fall far from the tree he will take any case that he can get a easy dollar off of shame the bar don' t pick this up he would look good at the doors of wal-mart would you like a cart
JOE

Owensboro, KY

#4 Sep 6, 2012
I think Brent is a Good man and Doing all he can to represent us here in the district. And yes it was a Tragedy with the lady that died. But Who would not do the best that they could for there child.
CJ Derbs

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Sep 6, 2012
Voter wrote:
People we do not need to re-elect this man. We need to show him his moral bankruptcy is not okay. The underhanded way he had his son set free was a gross misuse of power and he needs to be stopped. Harrison Yonts is a murderer. A group of his own peers agreed and set his punishment. Old man Yonts scoffed at our judicial system and the lady who died in the ditch at Harrison's drunken hands. The hard-working voters need to take a stand.
Well-said; couldn't agree more! They both make me sick.
concerned in muhlenberg

Owensboro, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Brent Yonts is a democrat, the governor that made a reduction in his sentence was a republican. Brent has worked many hours for his district and has always kept his voters informed. Brent has my vote and I believe he will win by a landslide. I can't fault a father loving his son.
Pollster

Central City, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Brent is unbeatable. He'll win with 70% of the vote. Best representative ever!! Write it down!!
CJ Derbs

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Sep 7, 2012
concerned in muhlenberg wrote:
Brent Yonts is a democrat, the governor that made a reduction in his sentence was a republican. Brent has worked many hours for his district and has always kept his voters informed. Brent has my vote and I believe he will win by a landslide. I can't fault a father loving his son.
With all due respect, there's a huge difference between a father loving his son and an elected State Representative abusing his power to set a convicted murderer free.
Dennis case

Owensboro, KY

#9 Sep 8, 2012
CJ Derbs wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, there's a huge difference between a father loving his son and an elected State Representative abusing his power to set a convicted murderer free.
I agree do not reelect yonts he is a crook
Voter

White Plains, KY

#10 Sep 8, 2012
JOE wrote:
I think Brent is a Good man and Doing all he can to represent us here in the district. And yes it was a Tragedy with the lady that died. But Who would not do the best that they could for there child.
There are plenty of people who would not do the lowdown, unethical thing he did to help their child. Plenty. He's not only NOT a good man he's a poor excuse for a man.
Voter

White Plains, KY

#11 Sep 8, 2012
CJ Derbs wrote:
<quoted text>With all due respect, there's a huge difference between a father loving his son and an elected State Representative abusing his power to set a convicted murderer free.
BEST POST EVER!!! Well said.
Truth

Calhoun, KY

#12 Sep 12, 2012
One word - crooked.
F--- Yonts

Greenville, KY

#13 Sep 13, 2012
The guy is a crook. He probably isn't going anywhere though, as his family and friends have held power locally since the 1800's. And you dummies continue to elect these goons to represent you.......
please explain

United States

#14 Sep 13, 2012
F--- Yonts wrote:
as his family and friends have held power locally since the 1800's.
Please explain... I was not aware of this
The really real Ronnie B

Greenville, KY

#15 Sep 13, 2012
concerned in muhlenberg wrote:
Brent Yonts is a democrat, the governor that made a reduction in his sentence was a republican. Brent has worked many hours for his district and has always kept his voters informed. Brent has my vote and I believe he will win by a landslide. I can't fault a father loving his son.
yes, but when the rest of the democrats walked out on the governor, Brent stayed. Fact. A mouth later the reduced sentence was given as the governor left office.
Nobody

Greenville, KY

#16 Sep 13, 2012
please explain wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain... I was not aware of this
Do your homework. There are books written about the county. There are also newspaper archives dating back to the 1800's available online. The same names are prevalent in the past as in the present day. Real power and wealth is held for the long haul.
Freak buster

Owensboro, KY

#17 Sep 14, 2012
Younts has no money he could not even bail his kd outofjail on25000.0 cash bond
bull

Owensboro, KY

#18 Sep 14, 2012
brent yonts is a big jerk and he lies. . he will read u a paper then send u a different 1 in the mail saying something totally different. he is a crook and should be throwed out of office. get somebody out of county. who will be truthful if u can find someone. all of them in this county r crooks.1701
Locksmith

United States

#19 Sep 14, 2012
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your homework. There are books written about the county. There are also newspaper archives dating back to the 1800's available online. The same names are prevalent in the past as in the present day. Real power and wealth is held for the long haul.
I don't see where you answered the question. If you make a statement -it is YOUR responsibility to back it up with facts... not the opposite. Yonts' family have historically been Republicans. Even he was a Republican... before he got elected.
Middle Man

Casey, IL

#20 Sep 14, 2012
Locksmith wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see where you answered the question. If you make a statement -it is YOUR responsibility to back it up with facts... not the opposite. Yonts' family have historically been Republicans. Even he was a Republican... before he got elected.
He tried several to win a political officers as a republican. Switched parties and he was elected. That tells a lot about him but more about Muhlenberg County. Everyone knows who controls a big block of votes. Money talks.There are some rich democrats. Contrary to what Concerned in Muhlenberg would have you believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Collins 1 hr Friend 13
Krystle Alverson (Oct '16) 3 hr WHTNOT 2
Has Kerry Stovall resigned as coach? 3 hr Tiger Warford 18
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 3 hr Kerry fan 772
Why did Stovall walk out on his team? 3 hr Bill P 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Jagoe 844
joey peterson (Aug '11) Fri Jen 49

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages