First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jealous much

Madison, TN

#23 Mar 2, 2014
how about you go on somehwere. your so freaking low that you talk about them on topix. I searched muhlenberg county cheerleaders online to go to there page. I found this. so of course it made me mad and obviously, I'm writing all this because I want you to stop being an idiot and stop commenting about people I know. they haven't done anything to you. your apparently obsessed with Hannah and Macarly. who cares what they have done? and no, trust me they are not stuck up.
What

Madison, TN

#24 Mar 2, 2014
Who'd they hook up with on the ball team!!?
Pleassssssss

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Mar 3, 2014
Can anyone tell how childish this is???? You people need a life! Be willing to bet that majority of this was done out of pure jealousy.
Drama

Princeton, KY

#26 Mar 3, 2014
I'm working on finding out who is doing this. I read on other forums and seen for myself actual cases of people being sued for slander on this very site. I ll post names when I get them so you all will know
Spirit

Princeton, KY

#27 Mar 4, 2014
Where is all the school spirit now????
Mark

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Mar 17, 2014
I hate most the cheerleaders here. I go to the school here and say most them are sluts, b!tches, druggies, and wanna be "party girls". Whatever happened to common decency?? Most the kids from here are horrible and only want sex or drugs or both. And yes say our football team sucks because everybody knows it.
cougars

Madisonville, KY

#29 Mar 17, 2014
Heard the sponsor lets them get away with it. She sees all the pictures they post but does nothing. Alot of muhlenberg guys talk to us so we know all kinds of stuff they do. Half of them shouldnt be on the squad anyway. Wheres the drug testing
Mark

United States

#30 Mar 20, 2014
They don't drug test unless they have to. Most the girls would be kicked out of school if they drug tested. The school system doesn't care about the students just the trophies they can get from them and nothing more
Hmm

Central City, KY

#31 Mar 20, 2014
Mark wrote:
They don't drug test unless they have to. Most the girls would be kicked out of school if they drug tested. The school system doesn't care about the students just the trophies they can get from them and nothing more
Since when was it the school systems place to drug test students? Students, unless home schooled, are forced by law to go to school. If schooling was optional, like employment, then I could see drug testing being enforceable. What a student does on his/her free time is not the school systems business. If a person is doing illegal drugs then it's the business of law enforcement and the legal system, not the school system. Should students be doing illegal drugs...of course not. If a teacher suspects that a student is on drugs, have a meeting with the parents. If the parents don't care, have a meeting with the principal and the principal can contact the police. Is it the place of the school system to do the job of the judicial system...of course not. It's just another example of a government entity reaching beyond its boundaries.
Mark

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Mar 21, 2014
If a student is on a team they have to agree to suprise drug test. I had to sign one to be on all my teams. So did all my friends. Don't be stupid. If drugs are "harming" a student the school is required to drug test and report the student, most likely the kids are sent to juvi for a week or 2 then back in school doing drugs again. Why not get the cheerleaders drug tested all at once and see maybe 2 at the next cheer practice and the rest sent off. XD
idiots

Madison, TN

#33 Mar 30, 2014
y'all just shut up. no body likes people that run their mouths
Mark

United States

#34 Apr 9, 2014
I wanna be a dick and get last word. So no.
So Hard

Princeton, KY

#35 Apr 10, 2014
Who on the team swallows?
Hairy

United States

#36 Apr 23, 2014
Most of them will do more than swallow. Omg the jr cheerleaders are all $lut$ this year. What happened they all hit puberty at once????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zack roberts 55 min thanks 16
Sneaking at Wendell ford 6 hr me 8
Krstin Whitfield/Pointer 12 hr unknown 1
David Ramey 14 hr JustWondering 1
Hannah Beard (Feb '12) 19 hr Hannah Beard 7
Steve runyon Sun crazy 1
logan snyder Mar 27 ooooo oreily 3
Greenville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web