muhlenberg cheerleaders
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cougars

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2014
No school spirit no class. How many of you have pictures laid in the bed with guys on the social network? Hannah how many parties do you have with alcohol? Yes we heard. Hannah we also heard how you tried to get with the half the basketball team while your guy was gone. We know all the stories. Don't you girls share guys or just sneak around with others boyfriend? A couple of girls I dont see how they made the squad. I will find out the names. Cougars are the best we will see you again
teen

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2014
Macarly is so sexy
Hit it

Princeton, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2014
There are several that i would bend over and pound the $h!+ out of.
teen

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2014
Macarly is the best I think. Wish I had a chance with her.
cougars

Greenville, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2014
I hear they all sluts. Which one made the squad because her mom is a teacher?
jealous much

United States

#7 Feb 9, 2014
okay. whoever the heck this mclean chick is, you have no room to talk putting all this stuff about Hannah on here. if you know her that well you would not be talking about her. if you don't know her then you still shouldn't be talking about her. and the other cheerleaders, calling them sluts. jealously is the reasoning behind this, Hannah is gorgeous and is really sweet. before you judge her or the other girls, judge yourself. you need to keep your mouth shut about stuff you have no idea about. I'm really mad about this. I bet I know who you are, too. btw, you make your squad suck ass.
childish teenagers

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2014
you're in high school and by now you should be freaken mature. it's so childish to hide behind a social network and say things about people that you don't even know. lmao. I think it's time to grow up and get your head outta your ass and do what you love and not worry about the Muhlenberg County cheerleaders. worry about yourself and what you do and not what the other cheerleaders do. Life would be so much easier if everyone just worried about themselves.
lol at you

Providence, KY

#9 Feb 10, 2014
cougars wrote:
I hear they all sluts. Which one made the squad because her mom is a teacher?
gosh your stupid. apparently you don't know crap!
in respond to pictures

United States

#11 Feb 13, 2014
pictures wrote:
Several have completely shaved beavers
how many have you checked out..? ew are you the same girl?
LOL

Princeton, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2014
pictures wrote:
Several have completely shaved beavers
Beaver is good eattin.
cougars

Madisonville, KY

#13 Feb 14, 2014
Jealous much you are crazy. Muhlenberg students talk about her all the time. She craves attention and y'all give it to her. People know she cheated on Hunter. Hunter knows she cheated on him but they both look dumb. Let Hunters dad find out about all this drinking and cheating.she will be out like he did Diana. Moving on there's about 8 girls who can't cheer worth crap. How did the Casey girl make it? Her mom is a teacher that's it. She's horrible. Olivia made it how oh her mom is a teacher. Macarly made it how oh we don't know either
respect

Princeton, KY

#14 Feb 14, 2014
I think it is a shame that any of you, no matter the school, would post these comments on a thread such as this. It is sad to think you all go to all this trouble to trash and belittle each other when in reality it will not matter in ten years. Remember ladies, you all have a chance at having a child someday. Would you want them to be treated like this, even if they made dumb decisions, if they become popular or cheerleaders? Karma can be a bad thing. I have seen children struggle with issues at the hands of other children to the point it ended badly. You ladies should be better than this and keep opinions to yourselves. Some of these remarks have been totally uncalled for and hurt people that have nothing, and i do mean nothing, to do with your riveling cheerleading. Some names SHOULD NOT even be on this site. So please let it go.
Facts

United States

#15 Feb 14, 2014
Saying it won't matter in 10 years, it won't matter in two! Lol. This is seriously high school drama. People that go to the games aren't there for the cheerleading. Well, maybe the perverts, men 40+. But other than that, who cares??? Can promise that no one in the gym sits and just watches the cheerleaders!!! Lol.
jealous much

Cadiz, KY

#16 Feb 14, 2014
cougars wrote:
Jealous much you are crazy. Muhlenberg students talk about her all the time. She craves attention and y'all give it to her. People know she cheated on Hunter. Hunter knows she cheated on him but they both look dumb. Let Hunters dad find out about all this drinking and cheating.she will be out like he did Diana. Moving on there's about 8 girls who can't cheer worth crap. How did the Casey girl make it? Her mom is a teacher that's it. She's horrible. Olivia made it how oh her mom is a teacher. Macarly made it how oh we don't know either
okay. so now it's official, you are jealous. why would you even waste you time talking about someone from a different county? especially if you don't like them (and talking about them like that, dogging them, means you have no class). honestly you're irrelevant to muhlenberg because we don't waste our time talking about you. so, why'd you even start talking about them if you weren't jealous. being jealous is actually a demon inside you that everyone has and that can change. so just quit.
cougars

Madisonville, KY

#17 Feb 18, 2014
Who got beat? You guys looked funny.
jealous much

Dunmor, KY

#18 Feb 26, 2014
who got beat? that's right mclean county. last night. I was there and I know exactly who you are and you obviously have a reason to be jealous of the mustangs cheerleaders. they all showed you up good, not your team but you.
Randy

Madisonville, KY

#19 Feb 26, 2014
That's right slick!
Jackson

United States

#20 Mar 1, 2014
Just let the girls live. Good grief. It's high school. That's where they make mistakes and learn from them!!! Just like their parents did. No body in this county or any other is perfect. Get over it
cougars

Paducah, KY

#21 Mar 2, 2014
WE heard at the game nobody likes Hannah or Macarly because they try to be snobby. They drink and party all the time. Hannah slept with several ball players. Carly still likes Neil. See half the guys from muhlenberg told us these things.two are not jealous because they have slept with Hannah. Said it was easy. Heard a couple of girls want to whoop her. Carly walks around all big and bad but think about all the drugs bankruptcy and cheating going on. Yes we have friends in Lewisburg. So put your nose down honey you are no better. Wish you could Post pictures on here. Cheer coach needs to wake up about these girls
wow

Madisonville, KY

#22 Mar 2, 2014
Cougar what do u mean by drugs and cheating? U have alot of info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The beautiful x 1 hr The beautiful x 4
is hayden sorrels james manziel??? 8 hr george 2
Daniel Martin 15 hr Yelladawg 6
Dee Bowers Sep 18 Shame 8
Shane gray Sep 17 Black hawk 4
cameron gossar (C.j) (Nov '11) Sep 17 mark 18
Cynthia Avers Sep 17 Chuck Norris 8

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance