inquiring mind

Central City, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2014
If your spouse gets killed on the job and you receive receive money from their work place, what would you think the money is for?
seriously

Madisonville, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2014
inquiring mind wrote:
If your spouse gets killed on the job and you receive receive money from their work place, what would you think the money is for?
Was it cash that they took up, like a collection from the employer and employees?
inquiring mind

Central City, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Was it cash that they took up, like a collection from the employer and employees?
Workmanship comp.
inquiring mind

Central City, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Was it cash that they took up, like a collection from the employer and employees?
Workman comp
seriously

Madisonville, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2014
seriously

Madisonville, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2014
seriously

Madisonville, KY

#7 Feb 10, 2014
http://www.expertlaw.com/library/comp_by_stat... I hope these help. I didnt know exactly what you were looking for. I think a certain amount can be used for certain things.
Randy

Cadiz, KY

#8 Feb 10, 2014
TO BUY SALT!
inquiring mind

Central City, KY

#9 Feb 10, 2014
seriously wrote:
http://www.expertlaw.com/libra ry/comp_by_state/Kentucky.html I hope these help. I didnt know exactly what you were looking for. I think a certain amount can be used for certain things.
Wouldn't you think the deceased final expenses? Maybe funeral bill, emergency responder bill and tombstone?
seriously

Madisonville, KY

#10 Feb 10, 2014
inquiring mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you think the deceased final expenses? Maybe funeral bill, emergency responder bill and tombstone?
I think i read that up to $5000 could be used for funeral expenses. Was there any life insurance?
inquiring mind

Central City, KY

#11 Feb 10, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>I think i read that up to $5000 could be used for funeral expenses. Was there any life insurance?
I don't know but the work payout was reported to be large.
seriously

Madisonville, KY

#12 Feb 10, 2014
inquiring mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not sure how it works. I think x amount goes to kids and x amount to spouse but only x amount can be spent on funeral and only x amount on medical. The less dependants there are, i think not positive, decreases the benefit amount.
seriously

Madisonville, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2014
inquiring mind wrote:
<quoted text>
in some cases i believe there is a set amount for payout for example $250,000.00. The company may take into consideration the amount of years the person worked there. That would in turn decrease the amount. Then the number of dependents are factored in which could in turn decrease it even more.
Lucifer's wife

United States

#14 Feb 15, 2014
Omg f'ing call and ask
Yup

Princeton, KY

#15 Feb 15, 2014
Whats Nikki blowing the money on??
by stander

Central City, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2014
Yup wrote:
Whats Nikki blowing the money on??
She should be ashamed for sure.
info

United States

#17 Feb 15, 2014
Its none of your business what the deceaseds spouse is spending money on. Whether you like it or not that is their spouse and legally that money belongs ro the surviving spouse and they can spend money from work or insurance or even their part of social security on whatever they wish. If their is a part of social security for the kids the state will make them show what they are using it for on kids behalf. But the part that goes to the spouse whether they blow it on clothes boob jobs cars men partying while it may not be what you would spend money on or what you feel is appropriate is none of your concern. It is not your money and they were not your spouse so stop worrying abiut wjst they are doing with what is theirs. I mean someone lost their spouse they could be going thru a rough time and people grieve differently and you have no right to judge their decisions. I dont personally onow who you are talking about but maybe you you spend more time worrying about your life than what someone is doing with money they have. Jesus find a new hobby rather than gossiping about someone spendin money from their dead spouse. You sound jealous that you dont have that money. Im sure anyone in that position will tell you they would rather have their spouse back than some dam* money and people talking shi+ about them.
lol

Russellville, KY

#18 Feb 16, 2014
Some people need to worry about their own. People deal with grief in their own way.
not happy

Central City, KY

#19 Feb 16, 2014
info wrote:
Its none of your business what the deceaseds spouse is spending money on. Whether you like it or not that is their spouse and legally that money belongs ro the surviving spouse and they can spend money from work or insurance or even their part of social security on whatever they wish. If their is a part of social security for the kids the state will make them show what they are using it for on kids behalf. But the part that goes to the spouse whether they blow it on clothes boob jobs cars men partying while it may not be what you would spend money on or what you feel is appropriate is none of your concern. It is not your money and they were not your spouse so stop worrying abiut wjst they are doing with what is theirs. I mean someone lost their spouse they could be going thru a rough time and people grieve differently and you have no right to judge their decisions. I dont personally onow who you are talking about but maybe you you spend more time worrying about your life than what someone is doing with money they have. Jesus find a new hobby rather than gossiping about someone spendin money from their dead spouse. You sound jealous that you dont have that money. Im sure anyone in that position will tell you they would rather have their spouse back than some dam* money and people talking shi+ about them.
You should pay the funeral bill and buy a head stone then who gives a crap after that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
milfs 5 hr Strange 13
Miranda Roop 7 hr LYC 1
Dale Van Vuren (Sep '11) Sun Cbell 14
Carrie Childers is a Nark for Muhlenberg,co. Sun Jeremy 29
Cheryl Peterson Sun bud 5
JCLC JROTC training camp Sat lexi 7
Rumsey kentucky May 30 Hot spot them 1
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE