Operation Black Friday - Post 2 Results

Operation Black Friday - Post 2 Results

There are 9 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Nov 4, 2013, titled Operation Black Friday - Post 2 Results. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On November 1, the Kentucky State Police conducted a statewide drug round-up entitled "Operation Black Friday."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

Don

White Plains, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2013
Looks like a wide net was cast for anyone just to look good. Unfortunately now the people are rolling over on allot of innocents. Just my 2 cents.
doug

Central City, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2013
don't do the crime wont do the time lol lol he he
hmmmm

Greenville, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2013
doug wrote:
don't do the crime wont do the time lol lol he he
u must b one of the rats !!!
Funny

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2013
If it wasn't for them rats they would never get a bust, plain and simple, they must be feedin them cheese,
doug

Central City, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2013
no money
frog65

Greenville, KY

#8 Nov 17, 2013
I'm all for the law doing there job or getting kids away from parents who can't take care of them,or being able to pass a urine test... that's bad when a baby has just as much drugs in their body as the parent... these rats going around getting buys on ppl because they got caught and are weak and scared... if u get in that game very very seldom. u will win.. u have a better chance hitting lottery... it would b better to take ur lumps like a man and come out with head held high and not have be looking over shoulder all ur life... that's my opinion ... so all u rats u cheese eaters ur times will come karma is a bitch
ummm

Nortonville, KY

#9 Dec 8, 2013
Don wrote:
Looks like a wide net was cast for anyone just to look good. Unfortunately now the people are rolling over on allot of innocents. Just my 2 cents.
how does one get an innocent involved and convicted? Can you just say they did something and they get arrested for it?
ynot

Norfolk, VA

#10 Dec 8, 2013
them drugheads dont give a damn about nobody just their next high its just a game to them until they put the cuffs on them,, then they start crying and their only way out is to roll on their drug buddies NO THANKS.. dont need friends like that if you are going to play the game BE READY TO PAY THE PRICE
Hmm

Greenville, KY

#11 Dec 8, 2013
ynot wrote:
them drugheads dont give a damn about nobody just their next high its just a game to them until they put the cuffs on them,, then they start crying and their only way out is to roll on their drug buddies NO THANKS.. dont need friends like that if you are going to play the game BE READY TO PAY THE PRICE
You've watched too many movies. I'd rather be a free rat than locked up with my silent "honor". Wisely though, I'm not a junkie so I don't have to worry about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 24 min Calhoun for Congr... 946
Aunt Ms in Uncle Lees (Dec '16) 20 hr An uncle Lee emp 12
whos hott hott hott???? 20 hr gotanidea 1
Ginny Howard 20 hr honestyisbestpolicy 13
Solar eclipse Sat Happy 20
Alley burton Fri hidden identity 3
Samatha Simms Fri honor 2

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages