I know for a fact it wasnt jordan wilkins
Ivan

Greenville, KY

#5 Aug 15, 2014
It was Jordan Broyles.
Kim

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 16, 2014
Look at all the Dewalt Tools he stole at Malone Lumber and Rural King and traded for dope in Madisonville.
hahaha

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2014
^ kims a nasty ratting slut
Peterson

Owensboro, KY

#8 Aug 24, 2014
hahaha wrote:
^ kims a nasty ratting slut
You have no idea what all the things Aubrey has done to kim and those kids. I pray for them as I will you because you are more than likely on drugs with Aubrey and doing him
lol

United States

#9 Aug 28, 2014
Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what all the things Aubrey has done to kim and those kids. I pray for them as I will you because you are more than likely on drugs with Aubrey and doing him
Your a dumb fuck cause if u knew anything u would know none of those kids can stand kim. She treats all her kids like shit and is one of the cruelest people I have had the misfortune of meeting in my life. And for your information I don't do drugs I just know the facts of the situation so before u go saying he treats his kids bad I would go
ask them I'm pretty sure they would tell u different.
Kim E

Greenville, KY

#10 Aug 28, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a dumb fuck cause if u knew anything u would know none of those kids can stand kim. She treats all her kids like shit and is one of the cruelest people I have had the misfortune of meeting in my life. And for your information I don't do drugs I just know the facts of the situation so before u go saying he treats his kids bad I would go
ask them I'm pretty sure they would tell u different.
Kim nor Aubrey have the ability to raise those children. They're youngest daughter told my son at school that her parents dont shoot up no more cause they take "boxin" so they won't. Thats a crying shame
Busted

Centertown, KY

#11 Aug 28, 2014
Aubrey is a piece of shit he has always been a piece of shit and always will be he most likely die young because junkies don't grow old his sister Tracey is a piece of shit also, I bet there parents our happy with the way they turned out ,trash is all Aubrey and Tracey our
Kitkat

United States

#12 Aug 29, 2014
It really doesn't matter. Aubrey's mom takes damn good care of them kids. Kim and Aubrey are no longer together. Haven't been. She's clean now and happy. You all need to grow up.
RCZ

Greenville, KY

#13 Aug 30, 2014
Kitkat wrote:
It really doesn't matter. Aubrey's mom takes damn good care of them kids. Kim and Aubrey are no longer together. Haven't been. She's clean now and happy. You all need to grow up.
Doesn't matter? Those children deserve their parents raising them not the grandmother. Says a lot for Kim. She's clean and still a piece of crap mom. Thats sad. She always lacked maternal instincts. Tried to tell Aubrey that BEFORE he got her pregnant. She had multiple affairs to. Probably what sent that boy over the edge
Betty

Owensboro, KY

#14 Aug 31, 2014
Aubrey has allways been a drug head and so is that girl Victoria Krysa he hangs with. Just a waste
friendoffamily

United States

#15 Sep 2, 2014
Busted wrote:
Aubrey is a piece of shit he has always been a piece of shit and always will be he most likely die young because junkies don't grow old his sister Tracey is a piece of shit also, I bet there parents our happy with the way they turned out ,trash is all Aubrey and Tracey oot
Would you and all the other punks talking shit and gossiping about people and their family like to post your REAL names instead of hiding behind a computer. If your not a coward post your real names and I'll tell you mine and we can handle it like men. But I doubt any of you will do that cause like most people who get on this bullshit pathetic website and talk shit about people, you are the real trash. Get a life and stop spending your time gossiping about other people's lives. The Goodwin family might not be perfect but I guarantee if any one of them had a problem they would say it to your face instead of hiding behind a computer with a FAKE name like the worthless cowards yall are.
dumbasses

United States

#16 Sep 2, 2014
Busted wrote:
Aubrey is a piece of shit he has always been a piece of shit and always will be he most likely die young because junkies don't grow old his sister Tracey is a piece of shit also, I bet there parents our happy with the way they turned out ,trash is all Aubrey and Tracey our
Just a word of advice "Busted", if your going to call people "trash" first go get yourself an education, learn about proper grammar, complete sentences, and punctuation. Sorry to break it to you buddy, spellcheck doesn't fix everything. Hard to take you seriously calling someone else "trash" when I have seen 3rd grades write a better paragraph. To be honest, it kind of makes me think this mysterious "Busted" is just an uneducated piece of worthless gossiping "trash".
dumbasses

United States

#17 Sep 2, 2014
3rd graders*. Just felt the need to fix my spell check error like an educated citizen. Oh, and mrs. Betty? I'm almost positive your the same Betty I think you are so I got just a little advice for you too. If your going to call somebody a druggie it would definitely help your credibility if you didn't do hard drugs yourself. I know you think you have everybody convinced your clean but I promise you've fooled no one. Your worthless just like the fat bitch you ride around with. And you can't tell anybody who has any kind of intelligence that a life long addict that was just in a room with drugs being passed around, and walked out clearly more awake then before, eyes horribly dilated, and talking 1000 mph didn't hit it. Hahaha bitch your funny and I promise you aren't fooling a soul.
nate

United States

#18 Sep 6, 2014
Omg. Who cares what any of them junkies do and don't do. If they had any good to them at all they would get clean and take care of their kids but they are obviously to selfish the only one they care about is their self. Bottom line. The kids are the only ones that even matter in all these post. Who cares who can and can't spell. Who cares. It's a really sad situation that drugs and everything else comes before them. And still yet look the kids are continuing to suffer everyday while he's getting hi with his new girlfriend and Kim is getting high and living it up with her new boyfriend. They don't act like they even have kids and u crazy people want to get on here and bicker about petty shit. All I can say is what about the kids poor children they don't deserve that. They didn't ask to be born. Shameful. Disgrace. Help the kids they are ALL that matters.
busted

Greenville, KY

#19 Sep 7, 2014
nate wrote:
Omg. Who cares what any of them junkies do and don't do. If they had any good to them at all they would get clean and take care of their kids but they are obviously to selfish the only one they care about is their self. Bottom line. The kids are the only ones that even matter in all these post. Who cares who can and can't spell. Who cares. It's a really sad situation that drugs and everything else comes before them. And still yet look the kids are continuing to suffer everyday while he's getting hi with his new girlfriend and Kim is getting high and living it up with her new boyfriend. They don't act like they even have kids and u crazy people want to get on here and bicker about petty shit. All I can say is what about the kids poor children they don't deserve that. They didn't ask to be born. Shameful. Disgrace. Help the kids they are ALL that matters.
couldn't have said it better myself Nate. Didnt Aubrey go to jail last night?
Betty

Centertown, KY

#20 Sep 7, 2014
IF he did not go to jail he should have. What a looser and his new Girl Friend.
Joe

Centertown, KY

#21 Sep 16, 2014
Any body know where Aubry and Victory have moved to ? or a number where i can call them ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dawn hensley tacky photo 27 min summer 18
whos brittany landrum 1 hr Know her 14
Ms Dawn White trash Hensley! 2 hr What 8
dentures 5 hr just me 1
How are things with Ricky Keith and his little ... 11 hr tyler keith 14
Country Plantation House Wedding Info! (Oct '11) 12 hr Jesse 31
Mitch Latham "cowboy" Mon Jimmy H 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages