would like to know

Greenville, KY

#22 Feb 12, 2010
MCCoolio wrote:
Non-union before, unionized after
why want any body talk about this. You know there has to be truth to it, or it wouldn't have been said. Just wondering some one has to know something. they are keeping it on the down low. I heard he is not goin to teech and that it's not just him. that it is several that were on the staff. well ifs a shame.
at a boy

Owensboro, KY

#23 Feb 13, 2010
its true. they are waiting for the grand jury to meet this month to see what all charges will be brought against them. Noff and phelps his longtime assistant has been turned in by some girls in ohio co who says there was some wrong doing that went on while the two of them coached in ohio co. not sure what all charges but the word is there is a bunch of charges against both of them! funny how things come back to ya!
Tired of BS

Central City, KY

#24 Feb 13, 2010
Opinionated4life wrote:
I cannot find anything on him? And I'm not paying to have a background check. So If it was in the newspaper it would have been on the internet. Oh well I guess its not true, and if it is, its being kept on the DL.
You wont find anything on him. Remember when they put Coach Shannon Vincent in the paper, The KSP never even spoke to him, nor was he ever charged with anything, however plastured him in the paper. Even though he was never charged, his reputation was ruined. I really wish people would think about peoples feelings,families, reputation and consequences before they start running their name through the mud. I think everyone should do as you have and try to find out for themselves before posting a bunch of I HEARDS.
former student

Louisville, KY

#25 Feb 15, 2010
That is very sad, he was a great teacher. I was in his class in the 8th grade and I was never very interested in school but I was in his class. It's too bad he had to ruin that.
tell us the truth

Greenville, KY

#26 Feb 15, 2010
stop this bull####

Since: Jan 10

Spring, TX

#27 Feb 15, 2010
If Coach Noffsinger is actually innocent of any wrongdoing, he has well and truly been judged, and his character executed right here on this website.
The Man

Madisonville, KY

#28 Feb 18, 2010
Shannon was never arrested because 1) the girl wouldnt talk to police and 2) she was of legal age of consent
Tired of BS

Central City, KY

#29 Feb 18, 2010
The Man wrote:
Shannon was never arrested because 1) the girl wouldnt talk to police and 2) she was of legal age of consent
That dont give the State Police the right to post him on the front page of the newspaper making him look like a criminal. Makes me more upset because of the way they made him look. Dont get me wrong. I am not saying what he done was right if that is what he did, I am saying that information isnt newsworthy, therefore should have been between he and his family. However the State Police Plastured him all over the paper. They ought to be held accountable as well.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#30 Feb 21, 2010
Tired of BS wrote:
<quoted text>You wont find anything on him. Remember when they put Coach Shannon Vincent in the paper, The KSP never even spoke to him, nor was he ever charged with anything, however plastured him in the paper. Even though he was never charged, his reputation was ruined. I really wish people would think about peoples feelings,families, reputation and consequences before they start running their name through the mud. I think everyone should do as you have and try to find out for themselves before posting a bunch of I HEARDS.
Just a little late on this post reply. Yes I do agree, people around here have nothing better to do than gossip and spread rumors. Although, when I'm on this topix site people don't like my opinions. They even went as far as to post a topic about me. Accusing me of being abusive, rude, & harassing. Accusations of abuse are intolerable! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but when someone has a different approach to a subject matter up for debate, I have a right to voice my opinion. But yet if they don't agree with it or how I state it, then they think it's okay to accuse me of being abusive. I'm not at all. What's right for them isn't right for me? No wonder our society is f**ked up. But anyhow thanks for the post, Im not such an ass as everyone thinks I am, I'm only that way to people who make no sense.
The Man

Princeton, KY

#31 Mar 14, 2010
Tired of BS wrote:
<quoted text>That dont give the State Police the right to post him on the front page of the newspaper making him look like a criminal. Makes me more upset because of the way they made him look. Dont get me wrong. I am not saying what he done was right if that is what he did, I am saying that information isnt newsworthy, therefore should have been between he and his family. However the State Police Plastured him all over the paper. They ought to be held accountable as well.
The state police doesnt print the paper.
outlaw

Madisonville, KY

#32 Mar 15, 2010
indictment
kycutie

White Plains, KY

#33 Mar 15, 2010
outlaw wrote:
indictment
Are you talking about Noffsinger? Details please
The Man

Princeton, KY

#34 Mar 15, 2010
It was just on the news. 29 counts for him and 5 counts for phelps

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#35 Mar 15, 2010
Big Stevie wrote:
If Coach Noffsinger is actually innocent of any wrongdoing, he has well and truly been judged, and his character executed right here on this website.
Hes not innocent of shit! 29 coounts...read all about it...

http://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp...
mberg

United States

#36 Mar 15, 2010
horrible
dale todds mistress

United States

#37 Mar 15, 2010
his mistake was not marrying her like all the other coaches/teachers who have done that in muh county
who

United States

#38 Mar 15, 2010
former student wrote:
That is very sad, he was a great teacher. I was in his class in the 8th grade and I was never very interested in school but I was in his class. It's too bad he had to ruin that.

how true- i know of three couples who started like that
highway2hell

Clarksville, TN

#39 Mar 15, 2010
he must be one smooth talker. he has 5 counts of sodomy. where were those girls at when i went to school? hell.......where are they now?
oldsouth

Greenville, KY

#40 Mar 15, 2010
Phelps was my coach a few years ago and the only woman he was ever "close" to was his wife. None of the ball players. And yes the rumors are true about them getting arrested. It was on channel 14 news tonight.
cantbelievethis

Greenville, KY

#41 Mar 15, 2010
Hope Noff gets what's coming to him..had him as a couch..not a good guy to start with...pervert!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stop the utility tax 3 min Taxed to death 156
Sorry teachers 1 hr carlos 8
Muhlenberg teachers get screwed.... 6 hr Rainbow Bright 350
Brandon Strader 10 hr dingdong 3
Arson 14 hr yep 5
chad watson 17 hr robin hood 3
Wilma White aka Mayes 18 hr Hot guy 1
Greenville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web