ha ha

Bowie, MD

#1 Nov 8, 2011
How long is she in jail for?? Guess nobody is gonna pay that 5000 dollar bond! Lol
Doc

Greenville, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2011
she will be in until the ugly wears off and that will be a long-long time.
ha ha

Gilbertsville, KY

#3 Nov 8, 2011
Doc wrote:
she will be in until the ugly wears off and that will be a long-long time.
bahaha!
cathysfriend

Greenville, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2011
actually she isn't on bond! she could be getting out tonight at 12 if she had 250$ paid for her
tina

Central City, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2011
oh strader will get her out, he will steal his mom;s jewelry again and sell it to get her out
ha ha

Gilbertsville, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2011
tina wrote:
oh strader will get her out, he will steal his mom;s jewelry again and sell it to get her out
u can guarantee he will steal something but usually for himself! He doesn't give to sh*ts about anyone but his fat arse!
justice

Gilbertsville, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2011
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>u can guarantee he will steal something but usually for himself! He doesn't give to sh*ts about anyone but his fat arse!
how the hell does she keep getting out of trouble? There is no justice in this town we need a new system! Apparently it's ok to shoplift a 1,000 times and bring drugs into the jail and only get a few days behind bars! Really? Look out she's out retail stores! Her and that piece of crap are on the loose to steal and write more cold checks!!!
SOS

La Grange, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2014
She's back in jail!!! wtf happened? Thought she completed rehab and was doing good.
Not suprised

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2014
Wrong she just put on a show for Clint brewer she's still a dope head that sleeps with everyone... And everyone knows shes thief for life she's proud of it! She's not ever gonna change she's all about Cathy and that's it she's fake!
Old news

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2014
From what I hear, that's the women that seems to come into Clint's life. But that doesn't have anything to do with my life, therefor, who cares?? There are some dogs in that race, I'm just not one of them :)
WARM

La Grange, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2014
So is she still using?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wild girls 18 hr cookie from louis... 7
billy joe king 22 hr yep 2
Springer Brothers Sat inquiring minds 14
Is education suffering in the Berg? Sat Real Student at M... 26
unstable mom jeri griggs Sat confused 27
honeytrap (Mar '14) Feb 5 Fun 16
add a word drop a word (Dec '11) Feb 4 Sir Valentine 2,654
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages