Did she have her new baby taken away
prettygirl1

Greenville, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2013
No she gets to keep this one she is doing a really good job
Wtf

South Point, OH

#3 Jul 14, 2014
Okay not that her children is anyone's business but the family's. but she's a good mother. She has 3 adorable boys, very intelligent. Probably the smartest their age I have seen. & she's about to have another. She is having some complications, but her life is hard. She does what she can & is trying. Yes I'm in the family but I wouldn't lie for her.
betty

Central City, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2014
Wtf wrote:
Okay not that her children is anyone's business but the family's. but she's a good mother. She has 3 adorable boys, very intelligent. Probably the smartest their age I have seen. & she's about to have another. She is having some complications, but her life is hard. She does what she can & is trying. Yes I'm in the family but I wouldn't lie for her.
Theyre talking about another Samantha Stanley. The one from new cypress and yes she's had both her children removed. The last one was removed at ten months old because Samantha or her sex offender boyfriend broke the baby's arm and leg and have failed lie detectors about what happened.
BIG BEN

Owensboro, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2014
betty wrote:
<quoted text>Theyre talking about another Samantha Stanley. The one from new cypress and yes she's had both her children removed. The last one was removed at ten months old because Samantha or her sex offender boyfriend broke the baby's arm and leg and have failed lie detectors about what happened.
So sad, that happened to that little baby
gigi

Central City, KY

#6 Aug 17, 2014
What's even sadder is that the woman the child was placed with is unfit herself and will most likely have her own case with cps soon.
BIG BEN

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 17, 2014
gigi wrote:
What's even sadder is that the woman the child was placed with is unfit herself and will most likely have her own case with cps soon.
GOD BLESS THIS CHILD
gigi

Central City, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2014
Definitely need prayers for that little angel. My heart hurts for her
AGP

Central City, KY

#9 Aug 18, 2014
Yeah the baby is with Stephanie Brown. She's as trashy as they come. She has two adopted kids besides the one yall are talking about and doesn't take care of any of them. I don't think she's right jot saying it to be mean but her whole family is like that. None of them know how to raise children obviously
Chastity Mckenzie
#10 Oct 8, 2014
AGP wrote:
Yeah the baby is with Stephanie Brown. She's as trashy as they come. She has two adopted kids besides the one yall are talking about and doesn't take care of any of them. I don't think she's right jot saying it to be mean but her whole family is like that. None of them know how to raise children obviously
AGP I dont know who you are hiding behind that name but i dont know why you are saying her whole family is like that becasue for one i am her family and i am not like that i have raised my 3 kids and am not working on raising 2 of my grandkids so before you say something know that facts

THANK YOU AND YOU HAVE A NICE DAY
stephanie

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2014
gigi wrote:

"gigi" this is the women the child was placed with and I deal with cps all the time since June when sarah was placed with me if I'm so unfit and have my own case soon y don't u quiet hiding behind a fake name and tell me who u are. I would love to set and have a class of tea with u and talk about y I'm so horrible if I have 3 kids that I have that I raise without the help of the state or anyone else for that matter..... Stephanie Berry
stephanie

United States

#12 Oct 8, 2014
AGP wrote:
"APG" just like I told the other girl y don't u stop hiding behind a fake name and we can set have a glass of tea and talk. My name is stephanie berry it hasn't been brown since 2007. Just to set the record straight I take care of all my kids I always have and always will because unlike some trash I chose to have my kids not a oops I'm pregnant let's see how I can do this like most people do. As far as my family well u can't pick who ur related to and I can't help what my family does I'm not them I'm me and I've raised more kids in my 29 years of life then most do in their 80 years of like. Y? Well because I'm a good mother and I love kids always have. CPS is begging me to foster so I'm fixin to start the classes. So yeah I must be horrible right? Nope darling u my friend r wrong and I will pray for u and everyone else on here. I don't get on here but when I heard I was being slandered well thought I would set the record straight!!!!! So thanks and have a blessed day and remember if ur not scared come out from behind ur fake name and we can meet up for tea. Sorry I don't do beer I like to keep where I go kid friendly so maybe like a playground McDonald's :)
truth

Central City, KY

#13 Oct 8, 2014
I don't know Stephanie personally but I know her family and from what I hear she takes care of them kids. Instead of talking bad about her y'all need to thank her for taking in kids and helping them for the better. People are real quick to judge but never quick to give credit, I give credit to all the people that has took in kids.
BIG BEN

Owensboro, KY

#14 Oct 8, 2014
truth wrote:
I don't know Stephanie personally but I know her family and from what I hear she takes care of them kids. Instead of talking bad about her y'all need to thank her for taking in kids and helping them for the better. People are real quick to judge but never quick to give credit, I give credit to all the people that has took in kids.
Well happened to the mother, for hurting the baby
truth

Central City, KY

#15 Oct 8, 2014
BIG BEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well happened to the mother, for hurting the baby
I don't know anything about that.I hope they did the right thing and got her for child neglect and abuse, if she did it.

Since: Oct 14

Madison, TN

#16 Oct 8, 2014
truth wrote:
Thank u "truth" I'm glad not everyone wants to hide behind a fake name and talk bad about something or someone they no nothing about

Since: Oct 14

Madison, TN

#17 Oct 8, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anything about that.I hope they did the right thing and got her for child neglect and abuse, if she did it.
Nothing yet. We go the 15 of this month for ajudacation. Which means the judge will look over all evidence to see if he has enough to prosacute if so she faces 5-10 in the pin for child abuse if not she takes parenting classes for 6 mns to a year and gets her back....
truth

Central City, KY

#18 Oct 8, 2014
stephanie berry wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing yet. We go the 15 of this month for ajudacation. Which means the judge will look over all evidence to see if he has enough to prosacute if so she faces 5-10 in the pin for child abuse if not she takes parenting classes for 6 mns to a year and gets her back....
I hope they do the right thing. I give you credit for taking in kids and helping them with a better life. Don't pay attention to all the negative people your doing a good job,people are just saying that because they are jealous because your doing a good job by helping kids. They just want to see people fail in life they know your not failing so they just spread rumors. Hands up to you and best wishes.
truth

Central City, KY

#19 Oct 8, 2014
stephanie berry wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank u "truth" I'm glad not everyone wants to hide behind a fake name and talk bad about something or someone they no nothing about
No problem it's just a bunch of cowards that's why they don't put their real name.
truth

Central City, KY

#20 Oct 14, 2014
No you do not take care of your kids. You keep adopting kids you can't take care of. Instead of keeping a job or a man you just keep hopping around having these poor baby's call every Tom dick and Harry daddy. Don't you live in Glenbrook? Collect medical care and foodstamps? Child care assistance? So no you don't. I pay taxes. I take care of your children. If you actually cared for them then think about how your actions have hurt them and continue to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 2 hr SMH 651
Muhlenberg County Social Services Wed FLORIDA GIRL 8
Muhlenberg truth Jun 30 Well 17
County or city officials Jun 26 notanofficial 2
car detail Jun 22 Interested 9
Muhl community hospital Jun 21 curious 11
Funeral Procession Jun 19 Hello 2
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE