First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeah

Rochester, KY

#24 Mar 11, 2014
You're a classy girl, India. I feel sorry for anything you've birthed out of your vagina. I'm sure your child(ren) will be ever bit as educated and classy as you are. Keep up the good work. Glad to know my tax dollars go to keep you up.
Jen

United States

#25 Mar 11, 2014
India wrote:
Get a life and as far as my son goes he's with me everyday so shows how much u knw!!!! And yes I'm pregnant by buzzy, that's nothin to brag about cuz he's a lier and cheater but this baby's MINE! And I'd never give anyone a chance to Hurt her or my son!!!!! And I left buzzy and haven't been with him in over two months!!' Get y'all's facts straight! I'm sure ur the whore he didn't give time or family of the bitch but get a life outside of topixs
Well u two do deserve each other because ur just as big of a wh3re too! Everybody knows what youre like. Quit tryn ta fool someone!
knowsTOOmuch

United States

#27 Mar 16, 2014
For one i a not family of anyone or one of his whores. But i do know him amd how he treats women and i also know he cheats on and lies to everyone hes with. Hes a no good piece of trash. And as for you why would you sleep with someobe and not be careful to not have their baby if you know how he is. Good luck getting any child support from him cause he NEVER paid any on his son. He couldnt even hold down a job. The only reason he married danielle is because he didnt want to pay it in the first place. And as for your kid/s i feel sorry for them. Where was your son when you were sleepimg with him. Apparently not with you. And now youre goimg to habe another by sp,eone tha wont have anything to do with her. Well great job. I hope you have a job cause i would hate to think i or anyone else work to support your sorry ass. Grow up and relieze what youre doing before you do it. Maybe thats the reason the other girl he talked to for 5 years while he was in jail didnt come around that much when he got out. Maybe she had to much respect for herself but that sure didnt stop either one of you. Its ashamed yall split up. You two couldnt be a better pair. Trash
You Deserve NADA Troll

Cantonment, FL

#28 Mar 16, 2014
You're all looney tunes & ought to be euthanized.
distant family

United States

#29 Mar 16, 2014
There are two sides to every story. Buzz was released early for a reason. Stop n think about that. Maybe he took the blame for her part. There was reason why he was released early. I grew up with buzzy, he was always makin us laugh. Never a dull moment when he was around. I'm not close and haven't been for some time to him. So maybe he's changed drastically. But the buzzy I knew wouldn't have ever dreamed of doing what he may or may not have done.
sick of these people

Greenville, KY

#30 Mar 23, 2014
He's dating a woman in glenbrook with a little boy. Hope that child doesn't end up like little Kaydon. No good mother would allow him around their child.
If he did kill that poor baby he needs to rot in hell.
In this county there are too many dead babies with no one held accountable for their death. All these murderers walking around after beating a tiny baby to death. It makes me sick.
Really

Nebo, KY

#31 Mar 23, 2014
Who's the girl he's dating? Anyone know??? Hope he doesn't hurt the child
Just asking

Cadiz, KY

#32 Mar 27, 2014
sick of these people wrote:
He's dating a woman in glenbrook with a little boy. Hope that child doesn't end up like little Kaydon. No good mother would allow him around their child.
If he did kill that poor baby he needs to rot in hell.
In this county there are too many dead babies with no one held accountable for their death. All these murderers walking around after beating a tiny baby to death. It makes me sick.
. Isn't he with Brandi Higgs???? She has different men around her kid every other day
family

Madisonville, KY

#34 Mar 27, 2014
yeah wrote:
You're a classy girl, India. I feel sorry for anything you've birthed out of your vagina. I'm sure your child(ren) will be ever bit as educated and classy as you are. Keep up the good work. Glad to know my tax dollars go to keep you up.

Her child a lot smarter then yours!!
lmao

Greenville, KY

#35 Mar 27, 2014
Just asking wrote:
<quoted text>. Isn't he with Brandi Higgs???? She has different men around her kid every other day
That's what I heard. Her last one died in feb... She sure doesn't grieve very long.
Kay

Greenville, KY

#36 Mar 27, 2014
Why would anyone let him around their child??
L M A O

Nebo, KY

#37 Apr 17, 2014
Brandi is a dwngrade for sure* she's nasty fat and. A slut they deserve to be together cause there trash
knowsTOOmuch

United States

#38 Apr 19, 2014
Brandi who. Hope its not the brandi i know. She got what you cant wash off. And hes a slut too so i guess it doesnt matter. He will bascially sleep with whatever looks at him.
india

Cadiz, KY

#39 Apr 20, 2014
Higgs lmao
oxo

Greenville, KY

#41 May 6, 2014
India wrote:
Get a life and as far as my son goes he's with me everyday so shows how much u knw!!!! And yes I'm pregnant by buzzy, that's nothin to brag about cuz he's a lier and cheater but this baby's MINE! And I'd never give anyone a chance to Hurt her or my son!!!!! And I left buzzy and haven't been with him in over two months!!' Get y'all's facts straight! I'm sure ur the whore he didn't give time or family of the bitch but get a life outside of topixs
I'd love to kiss your pregnant belly everyday and rub your feet
Blah

Madisonville, KY

#42 May 10, 2014
Kind people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kayla gena pendley 17 min curious 2
Mason Jar is Stuck 1 hr Greg 5
Dylan Revlet (May '14) 20 hr Unknown 2
Walter Stanley Singleton (Jan '12) 20 hr Brooke 5
April mark well 23 hr Curious 7
News News 42 mins ago 10:27 a.m.Muhlenberg County Co... Sat Concerned 1
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) Sat ??? 791

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance