Next Last
Jen

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2014
Buzzy is out and with India? Really?!
India and Buzzy

Greenville, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2014
This is India and yes we're together and happier than ever!!!!! So whts the problem JEN???
yeah

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jan 22, 2014
Hope you don't have any kids, India. I wouldn't leave them with Buzzy.
Funny

Central City, KY

#6 Jan 22, 2014
yeah wrote:
thats hilarious! I was telling my friend the same thing lol
wow

Madison, TN

#7 Jan 22, 2014
I think she's pregnant by him...What's his last name anyway. Dies he beat kids or something I think she has a little boy
Jen

Madison, TN

#8 Jan 22, 2014
Youre F***ing stupid is the problem!!! And no not just because he went to jail for beating a child and it dying just because. Thats what!!! Cant even take care of the one u have so lets bring another one in...smh
yeah

Russellville, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2014
Well let's just hope history doesn't repeat itself. They're both low lifes. Glad my tax dollars go to feed their nasty child abusing asses.
India

Greenville, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2014
Who r u miss badass Jen? U ain't much hiding on topixs! Actually none of u are if topixs is the only thang interesting in ur pathetic life!!!!! And knw the facts before runnin it like u think u knw!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#12 Jan 26, 2014
Look at the family Buzzy came from, that tells a lot about the low life. He will pay in the end when he answers to God!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#13 Jan 26, 2014
yeah wrote:
So true.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#14 Jan 26, 2014
A person who commits a crime once, more than likely will do it again! Really takes a big man to beat a child.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 26, 2014
Kaydon Reece Stewart CENTRAL CITY -- Kaydon Reece Stewart, 19 months, of 2552 Paradise Road died at 11:20 a.m. Monday, March 30, 2009, at Kosair Hospital in Louisville. He was born Aug. 8, 2007, in Hopkins County

http://tuckerfuneralhomes.tributes.com/show/K...

Location hidden

#16 Jan 26, 2014
In a local press release dated 4-6-09:

Muhlenberg Co, KY (WFIE)- State police have released the autopsy results on 19-month-old Kaydon Stewart. The boy died of blunt force trauma to the head.

Troopers said a grandmother brought an unresponsive infant to the emergency room. Doctors said the baby had bruising and a skull fracture.

The baby was flown to Kosair's Hospital in Louisville, but died late Monday morning.

Alan E. Rolley, step-father to the deceased, was arrested and charged with murder.
TrueLady

Bloomington, IL

#17 Jan 27, 2014
MrsGladToBeMe wrote:
Kaydon Reece Stewart CENTRAL CITY -- Kaydon Reece Stewart, 19 months, of 2552 Paradise Road died at 11:20 a.m. Monday, March 30, 2009, at Kosair Hospital in Louisville. He was born Aug. 8, 2007, in Hopkins County
http://tuckerfuneralhomes.tributes.com/show/K...
So sad!
knowsTOOmuch

Cadiz, KY

#18 Feb 4, 2014
Well india and buzzy deserve each other. They both lie and cheat. And i cant believe shes pregnant by him, or so she says. She doesnt even have her son most of the time. That sad to parent a child and not take part in theirlifes
Well

Central City, KY

#19 Feb 12, 2014
They are both scum
No justice

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Mar 1, 2014
Buzzy should still be in prison. Justice was not served for the family. They should to have to worry about running into his sorry a** in public. He murdered a baby and still gets to live his life. Kaydon never got that chance.
Dang

Princeton, KY

#21 Mar 4, 2014
Someone should show him what it feels like
India

Madisonville, KY

#22 Mar 11, 2014
Get a life and as far as my son goes he's with me everyday so shows how much u knw!!!! And yes I'm pregnant by buzzy, that's nothin to brag about cuz he's a lier and cheater but this baby's MINE! And I'd never give anyone a chance to Hurt her or my son!!!!! And I left buzzy and haven't been with him in over two months!!' Get y'all's facts straight! I'm sure ur the whore he didn't give time or family of the bitch but get a life outside of topixs

Location hidden

#23 Mar 11, 2014
India wrote:
Get a life and as far as my son goes he's with me everyday so shows how much u knw!!!! And yes I'm pregnant by buzzy, that's nothin to brag about cuz he's a lier and cheater but this baby's MINE! And I'd never give anyone a chance to Hurt her or my son!!!!! And I left buzzy and haven't been with him in over two months!!' Get y'all's facts straight! I'm sure ur the whore he didn't give time or family of the bitch but get a life outside of topixs
Sure!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min truth 151,097
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min Hells sword 1,245
Alison Grimes is Bad for Kentucky & America! 33 min great 27
tva 1 hr lynn 1
Rebel 2 hr OMG 16
Break in 3 hr Cow girl 5
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 4 hr Right 253
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000