belle meade nursing home.

belle meade nursing home.

Posted in the Greenville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Auburn, KY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I was just wondering if Belle Meade is a good place to work at as a CNA? I'm not from around here and i'm trying to find a job, so if you could also give me some other nursing homes to apply at. I only know of belle meade and one other one but not can't remember the name at the moment.
passing by

Dunmor, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
wondering wrote:
I was just wondering if Belle Meade is a good place to work at as a CNA? I'm not from around here and i'm trying to find a job, so if you could also give me some other nursing homes to apply at. I only know of belle meade and one other one but not can't remember the name at the moment.
The one below it is called maple manor. I think if you work at maple manor you get paid more and there not as strict. But belle Meade is alot cleaner.
umm

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2013
I have worked at both. Go to a different county. You don't want to work at either. Trust me.
wondering

Lewisburg, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
What's the biggest problem at both? is it staffing issues or just other things? are those the only two nursing homes around that area?
umm

United States

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Belle meade is staffing and attitudes and it is very strict but overall an okay place. Maple manor is terrible. They quality of resident care there is terrible. And staffing is another problem.
passing by

Dunmor, KY

#6 Feb 7, 2013
umm wrote:
Belle meade is staffing and attitudes and it is very strict but overall an okay place. Maple manor is terrible. They quality of resident care there is terrible. And staffing is another problem.
Maple can hardly keep people. But all you can do is give one of them a try. N if you don't like it apply for the hospital.
wondering

Lewisburg, KY

#7 Feb 7, 2013
is it hard to get on as a cna at the hospital?
wondering

Lewisburg, KY

#8 Feb 7, 2013
what do you mean as very strict? like with missing work, or when dealing with residents.
follower

Pembroke, KY

#9 Feb 7, 2013
wondering wrote:
what do you mean as very strict? like with missing work, or when dealing with residents.
If you don't know what strict is----don't apply----go back to school.
Hmmm

Cadiz, KY

#10 Feb 7, 2013
There is a nursing home in Central City. Sparks Nursing Home. I don't know that much about it and I've never worked there. Good Luck in your journey!!
umm

Greenville, KY

#11 Feb 7, 2013
The one in central is owned by the same people that own belle meade. The sparks. And it is in worse condition than belle meade. Honestly if you cant travel out of town and have to work somewhere around here you make just as much at mcdonalds and its a better work environment. I would chose belle meade over any of the others if you dont care to lliterally work your ass off.
wondering

Lewisburg, KY

#12 Feb 7, 2013
follower wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know what strict is----don't apply----go back to school.
hey..i'm just wondering..i've worked at a "strict" place before, and their views on strict where for different things, is why i asked that [email protected]
crazy

Pembroke, KY

#13 Feb 7, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
hey..i'm just wondering..i've worked at a "strict" place before, and their views on strict where for different things, is why i asked that [email protected]
Strict is strict. And strict is strict. DA
truth

Tucker, GA

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Maple manor is deficiency free (has been for 3 years) and has a 5 star rating!!!!!
Rude

Alliance, OH

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Work at the hospital!
Wondering

United States

#16 Feb 7, 2013
I don't care how strict they are! Rules are no problem for me to follow. I'd rather have rules than chaos. The last place I worked at was chaos is why I said they were strict on some things (missing work) but not very strict on how the floors were ran! I mainly just wanted opinions about the places. I would prefer a nursing home setting but i'm curious about the hospital to. Does anyone know how hard it is to get on at the hospital? Also does maple manor or belle Meade work you 8 or 12 hrs?
well

Cadiz, KY

#17 Feb 7, 2013
You can talk to carol at belle meade. They probably could use someone to do either. The way it sounds now you could get some overtime too. Its a good place to work but lots of hard work and it has to be done right. They don't keep a lot of people there cause they don't keep slackers. The pay isn't very good but its no different anywhere else. Better benefits at maple but belle meade is a lot cleaner and their residents are better cared for.
passing by

Dunmor, KY

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Wondering wrote:
I don't care how strict they are! Rules are no problem for me to follow. I'd rather have rules than chaos. The last place I worked at was chaos is why I said they were strict on some things (missing work) but not very strict on how the floors were ran! I mainly just wanted opinions about the places. I would prefer a nursing home setting but i'm curious about the hospital to. Does anyone know how hard it is to get on at the hospital? Also does maple manor or belle Meade work you 8 or 12 hrs?
At Maple manor A and b hall are 8 and c hall is 12 and i think reflections is too not 100% sure. They will give you as many hours as you will work.
Amen

Tucker, GA

#19 Mar 31, 2013
umm wrote:
Belle meade is staffing and attitudes and it is very strict but overall an okay place. Maple manor is terrible. They quality of resident care there is terrible. And staffing is another problem.
Maple manor is the worst place u could work. Poor staffing and poor resident care. I know first hand!!
give me a break

Rochester, KY

#20 Mar 31, 2013
I worked at maple manor, wasn't fired so I'm not a disgruntled employee but they are crooked as all get out. They "doctor" the paperwork up so everything looks all nice and deficiency free but there's alot of stuff going on there. Not reporting falls and such is bad but anything to make maple manor shine is the goal! So if your loved one has injuries or anything that weren't explained, thank the lying ass staff at maple manor for covering their own asses and not giving a damn about the residents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Oates 2 min Tsk29 7
Pat KEITH-Oates 4 hr Kyman45 3
Chris Freels 9 hr Chris 19
Kathy Mosby 10 hr curious 7
john thompson 10 hr curious 1
Look who is in Muhlenberg County Jail (Jul '12) 11 hr Lucifer's wife 37
MCH Football 23 hr Football player 8

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages