greenville people say a person whol...

greenville people say a person whole name when they speak about some one?

Posted in the Greenville Forum

Pusha T

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2014
I hear Johny Smith stole a car, I hear Suzy Jones went to the party, I hear Tommy Rogers went to jail lol. The people in greenville is so country why do you country bunkins do that?
hey andy

United States

#2 Apr 27, 2014
Why do yankees swallow??
hey moron

Paducah, KY

#3 Apr 27, 2014
Pusha T wrote:
I hear Johny Smith stole a car, I hear Suzy Jones went to the party, I hear Tommy Rogers went to jail lol. The people in greenville is so country why do you country bunkins do that?
bumpkins not bunkins, if you are going to insult someone do it without making yourself look stupid!
Pusha T

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2014
your moma look stupid mr" hey moron" hey im geting into this stuff i hear hey moran got hit by a parked car...
hey moron

Paducah, KY

#5 Apr 28, 2014
Pusha T wrote:
your moma look stupid mr" hey moron" hey im geting into this stuff i hear hey moran got hit by a parked car...
You just don't know enough to shut up, instead march forward looking like a moron, why do you assume I am male? Now work on your comebacks, take your time, see if someone smarter than you,,,,,,ask any third grader, can help you and you come back with something really clever next time,
Shizuoka

Madisonville, KY

#6 May 10, 2014
Funny funny!
Mommy Dearest

Atlanta, GA

#7 May 10, 2014
Say what????
Pusha T

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 May 21, 2014
I hear mike jones went to the bar last nite, I hear bill russell got fired at the coal mind, Did you know sally jean jones had to go to court yesterday, I hear robert lee parker bought a new car, man you greenvile people are some country ass lames.
Doubting Thomas

Dunmor, KY

#9 May 21, 2014
Pusha T wrote:
I hear mike jones went to the bar last nite, I hear bill russell got fired at the coal mind, Did you know sally jean jones had to go to court yesterday, I hear robert lee parker bought a new car, man you greenvile people are some country ass lames.
Capitalize names please. It's night not nite. It's coal mine not mind. Use a question mark (?) when you ask a question, not a comma. Capitalize the town Greenville please. I'd rather be country a$$ lame than dumb as a rock.
hmm

Greenville, KY

#10 May 21, 2014
Pusha T wrote:
I hear mike jones went to the bar last nite, I hear bill russell got fired at the coal mind, Did you know sally jean jones had to go to court yesterday, I hear robert lee parker bought a new car, man you greenvile people are some country ass lames.
There are more than 10 people living here. So if someone said "mike went to the bar" or "bill got fired", there might be some confusion as to which mike or bill.
Since the negros in Hoptown all use slang gang names, it's probably not a problem you encounter. And the name Mike there could be Myke, Mic, Mykkkke, Mighke, or many other crazy spellings.
hey moron

Madisonville, KY

#11 May 21, 2014
Pusha T wrote:
I hear mike jones went to the bar last nite, I hear bill russell got fired at the coal mind, Did you know sally jean jones had to go to court yesterday, I hear robert lee parker bought a new car, man you greenvile people are some country ass lames.
Took you several weeks to come back with "coal mind", you are a special little man aren't you. You do make it easy to show you are a moron.
Pusha T

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 May 22, 2014
hey moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Took you several weeks to come back with "coal mind", you are a special little man aren't you. You do make it easy to show you are a moron.
You are right Billy Smith I am a special little man haha. Right now me and James Wheeler and Robert Jones and Lisa Ann Thomas are going to Uncle Lee's to get us one of them big ol burgers. If we are lucky we might just see Timmy Lee James there boy he's a hoot..
Hey moron

Madisonville, KY

#13 May 22, 2014
Pusha T wrote:
<quoted text>You are right Billy Smith I am a special little man haha. Right now me and James Wheeler and Robert Jones and Lisa Ann Thomas are going to Uncle Lee's to get us one of them big ol burgers. If we are lucky we might just see Timmy Lee James there boy he's a hoot..
At least you got the names right, if you were trying for a witty comeback you failed.
Mykidsmom

New Albany, IN

#14 May 27, 2014
Pusha T wrote:
I hear Johny Smith stole a car, I hear Suzy Jones went to the party, I hear Tommy Rogers went to jail lol. The people in greenville is so country why do you country bunkins do that?
. I totally agree. Haha. I've noticed that too ! I lived there several years ago .. And still to this day if I talk with someone .. Sure enough. They will use first and last name !
Pusha T

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Jun 5, 2014
Mykidsmom wrote:
<quoted text>. I totally agree. Haha. I've noticed that too ! I lived there several years ago .. And still to this day if I talk with someone .. Sure enough. They will use first and last name !
Haha I'm glad some body feel where I'm coming from lol. Don't get me wrong I love the people there in greenvile they are for the most part straight up real type of people, but they have some funny ass ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 6 hr Parent 2 694
rikibeth 9 hr Smh 5
Mitch Latham "cowboy" 10 hr Truth 65
whos brittany landrum 10 hr wondering 8
Looking for fun 11 hr Yup 13
The nextHoney BooBoo! Thu stalk much 17
jennifer yevincy (Aug '11) Thu Just Wondering 60
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages